Young Justice Going on Hiatus.... again

Posted by Doctor!!!!! (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is the June schedule for Young Justice:

• "Depths" (June 9th)

Artemis rejoins the team to defend a critical satellite launch. But will her first mission back also be her last?!

Young Justice

• "Misplaced" (June 16th)

When every adult on the planet disappears, only the team, Zatanna and Billy Batson are left to defeat the five most powerful sorcerers on Earth…

• "Coldhearted" (June 23rd)

Wally West comes oh-so-close to fulfilling his birthday wish to finally fight alongside the Justice League. Instead, a massively disappointed Kid Flash is taken off the mission and tasked with a simple delivery job. But a few deadly surprises await the birthday boy along the way…

• "Image" (June 30th)

A covert operation against Queen Bee in Qurac forces Miss Martian to finally face her greatest fears and her biggest secrets. But will she reveal those secrets to her friends – or allow what she’s hiding to take down the entire team?

Yes... the return of the hiatus,you know what that means... DC Nation is all repeats! and more time to watch Thundercats and Legend of Korra.

#1 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

-__-

#2 Posted by ragdollpurps (15668 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh.

#3 Posted by The_Tree (7930 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by The Stegman (25960 posts) - - Show Bio

wait...how is this a hiatus? it has episodes every week, do you mean it's going on hiatus after "Image" ?

#5 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman:All those episodes are repeats, so no new episodes for the time being.

#6 Posted by The Stegman (25960 posts) - - Show Bio
@Doctor!!!!!: Oh....yeah, I didn't actually read the descriptions under the titles >_<
#7 Posted by Thavoiceofthevoiceless (2 posts) - - Show Bio

It was bound to happen sometime. I think after this weekend they will have shown 15 new episodes consecutively without any breaks. That's unheard of. All in all I'm satisfied if they go on a hiatus, as long as this last episode doesn't end with a MAJOR cliffhanger that will have everyone coming up with multiple theories to explain it.

#8 Posted by X9 (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, it'd be pretty stupid if they aired all episodes one right after the other. The season would be over in few months and they wouldn't have so much audience or time to make money out of toys, games and products related to YJ.

Let it be.

#9 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

LOL

#10 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7960 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew it was coming. :(
After they ended Season 2, they immediately began Season 2 without any weeks off.

#11 Posted by Bestostero (5590 posts) - - Show Bio

extremely disappointed, but it was bound to happen, even though we deserve better than this after the mess that was season one's schedule.

#12 Posted by danhimself (22712 posts) - - Show Bio

fine with me...I'd rather have a break here and there than one huge break once a year

#13 Posted by Kallarkz (3295 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep giving great stories. 
I can be patient. 

I'd rather they take their time then have them desperately come up with horrible scripts and this show drop from the top position its in.

#14 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

HA... Young Justice, Thundercats, and Legend of Korra are exactly the only animated shows I have time to watch!!

#15 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll have to wait to see Bart Allen on the team?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

#16 Posted by BATWlNG (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be able to catch up on episodes of Thundercats and Transformers Prime until it returns.

#17 Posted by _Zombie_ (10448 posts) - - Show Bio

Great. Just great.

#18 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait that long!!! I don't have urgent stuff to do!!!!

#19 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay. My favourite part of Young Justice is the hiatuses. Yeah, no.

#20 Posted by Underachiever007 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

@htb106 said:

I'll have to wait to see Bart Allen on the team?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

There's one more episode to go before the hiatus kicks in.

#21 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe I got time to finally watch GL TAS, is it any good?

#22 Posted by Primmaster64 (21073 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my God...again?

#23 Posted by Aeroman (495 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the reason for the hiatus is for them to get another season. that's my opinion

#24 Posted by mfundo (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

Here we go again. I wonder how many months it's going to be this time.

#25 Posted by SmoothJammin (2347 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedOwl_1: Actually it is, Its alright.

#27 Posted by Cale_Michael (21 posts) - - Show Bio

...there go my saturday mornings…

#28 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

at least its not getting cancelled

#29 Posted by sentryman555 (823 posts) - - Show Bio

Just watched todays episode and now I find out its on Hiatus T_T. Does anyone have any idea how long before it comes back?

#30 Posted by ReclaimerM3GTR (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like I no longer have any tv shows that I want to watch

#31 Posted by srk12 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing the hiatus will run through all the episodes that we've got since the end of the previous hiatus. I think that would be about 12 weeks so no new YJ episodes for three months at least

#32 Posted by War Killer (20285 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as the show's not cancelled, I'm willing to wait.

#33 Posted by xfactor26 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there any word on when it may come back?

#34 Posted by MrMazz (1060 posts) - - Show Bio

But Korra ends in 2 weeks!!! Has Thundercats gotten better I've kinda dropped off that show. Lion-o never changing was bugging me.

#35 Posted by Joygirl (19951 posts) - - Show Bio

Gives me time to catch up... after the first few episodes of Five Years Later I kinda lost touch.

#36 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

The Updated news is that Young Justice: Invasion will have 16 weeks of repeats, and new episodes won't return till August 11th, so three months or 16 weeks, like the missing 16 hours, what a coincidence...

#37 Posted by Bestostero (5590 posts) - - Show Bio

@Doctor!!!!! said:

The Updated news is that Young Justice: Invasion will have 16 weeks of repeats, and new episodes won't return till August 11th, so three months or 16 weeks, like the missing 16 hours, what a coincidence...

Young Justice has thing for the number 16.

#38 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7550 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope the hiatus is not for the whole summer

#39 Posted by srk12 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

16 weeks means that it will return on September 22nd. If that really is the case than it basically means that they are having a summer hiatus and returning in the fall like most shows do. Still a really long time to be forced to wait.

#40 Posted by SupBatz (1846 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the 16 weeks confirmed or is it just a rumor?

I don't mind a show having a hiatus mid season but I HATE when they don't say exactly when it's coming back. I don't care if the hiatus is three months...just the exact date it comes back -_-

#41 Posted by krspaceT (1509 posts) - - Show Bio

Look at it this way, there are only three more episodes ready to play, and also that they choose the perfect episode to Hiatus on....

Perfect for Fanfiction anyway

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.