Young Justice Episode 7 "Denial" First 4min Sneak Peek!!!

#1 Posted by tyekoon (80 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't watch it on this computer, i'll try it later.
#3 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

I am loving the fact that they brought in Kent Nelson and Artemis is now a member of the team..

#4 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

I do love the Superboy Aqualad fight... and how much of a D- Kid Flash is.

#5 Posted by gonman (22 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad to see Artemis in the group can't wait 'till episode 6 this Friday!
#6 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't see it

#7 Posted by Nic_tarik (48 posts) - - Show Bio

This will probably be removed shortly

#8 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the start of this episode and how they got good mentions and metaphorsd. Love how they went into the history of Dr. Fate and talked about the Justice Society. overall yhis series i gonna teach alot of kids about DC.
#9 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Kid Flash's line.

#10 Posted by gonman (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or did Artemis go through a BIG personality change?

#11 Posted by FinalAvalanche (46 posts) - - Show Bio
@gonman said:
" Is it just me or did Artemis go through a BIG personality change? "
I noticed that too. The time gap between episode six and seven is 10 days, so she may have gotten to know the team better in that time.  Also the tie-in comic fills in some of the time between episodes, so a future issue could explain the change in attitude. Since YJ has multiple writers, they may have somewhat different takes on characters, so depending on who's writing a specific episode, a character could be portrayed somewhat differently.
#12 Posted by TenEyedMen (212 posts) - - Show Bio
@gonman: 

Not exactly. Artemis was still insulting Kid Flash, and was eye rolling when he tried to flirt with Megan. If anything, Kid Flash warmed up to her.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.