Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

'Young Justice' Episode 46 "Endgame" Images

• 104 results
    Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Mrfuzzynutz

Both Green Lantern and Young Justice had their flaws, but so did The Batman, Batman:Brave and the Bold, Justice League Unlimited..these shows should have gotten to at least season 3 easily before ratings played a factor.

But it annoys the shit out of me to see CN advertise the SEASON finale, not Series mind you...of that stupid Dreamworks Dragon show. You can find their toys in any clearance bin in any store, yet it gets renewed. BullSh*t!!

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
    AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@sentryman555: i agree with everything you said

SuperJedi17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By SuperJedi17

@Mrfuzzynutz said:

Both Green Lantern and Young Justice had their flaws, but so did The Batman, Batman:Brave and the Bold, Justice League Unlimited..these shows should have gotten to at least season 3 easily before ratings played a factor.

But it annoys the shit out of me to see CN advertise the SEASON finale, not Series mind you...of that stupid Dreamworks Dragon show. You can find their toys in any clearance bin in any store, yet it gets renewed. BullSh*t!!

Exactly,they don't really seem to try hard with their advertising of DC Nation,but dreamworks dragons get a bunch of commercial time(feels like overkill sometimes). Maybe it's just me,but i'm getting tired of the stupidity of the suits in charge of these shows,no brains.

Avatar image for deactivated-59dbfb60c4f7c
    deactivated-59dbfb60c4f7c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Black lightning vs. Static shock to black hero's with the same power and color scheme who will win?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4e0e8ea3dfb
    deactivated-5a4e0e8ea3dfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its too bad this show is ending, it captures what made the previous Justice League and Justice League Unlimited series so great while making noticeable improvements to the overall maturity of the show for a wider range of audiences. Season 2 dragged a bit in the middle but I thought it was a well crafted story overall.

My only real disappointed with the show was in how much they hampered the development of Superboy. I'm happy they didn't go with a straight clone or even give him tactile telekinesis (since they emphasized telekinesis so much with Miss Martian) but I thought the concept of having to surpress his kryptonian side because it would cause emotional instability was the wrong move and then they added in one of the worst decisions in the history of the comic book version to boot in making him permanently 16. Considering his creation was the catalyst to the team's formation I was a bit disappointed he became such a sideline character this season, especially since he, Nightwing, and Miss Martian are the longest serving members of the team and the first few episodes it looked like Superboy would get a much more defined mentoring and field leader role than he ended up with. He just never stood out this season and was always getting tossed around by the new villains. So it would have been nice to see him get a bit more respect and at most been given the power of flight through natural growth.

But in the end that was a small complaint against the backdrop of an awesome show.

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#56  Edited By RedOwl_1

I'm 100% sure I'm going to cry ;'(

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By frozenedge2

Am I the only who thinks the six members of the Justice League that are on trial is a reference to the the first Justice League cartoon?

Avatar image for mister_sensational
    Mister_Sensational

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ramier said:

ever time i watch this show i find my self yelling "Y the FUCCCCCCKKK did they cancel this"

Same here!

mobilesleepy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By mobilesleepy

So stoked to see how this wraps up!

So bummed to see this end.

Avatar image for mister_sensational
    Mister_Sensational

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozenedge said:

Am I the only who thinks the six members of the Justice League that are on trial is a reference to the the first Justice League cartoon?

I totally peeped that too!

takashichea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#61  Edited By takashichea

I look forward to the weekends to watch this show. Though, I have to record it since I have volunteer work on Saturdays.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#62  Edited By Yung ANcient One

Big Super Hero Reunion

Check

Black Beetle finally getting his but whooped

Check

Kaldur gets to to one on one with Black Beetle: YUUSSS

All of the Flashes reunite: My brother should love this.

@aallen1 said:

I wish Kaldur would've kept the manta armor. He needs to change his name too, he's too much of a badass to be stuck with the lame ass name Aqualad. I guess it doesn't really matter though seeing how this is the last episode. F*cking Cartoon Network.

I'd like it if his name was just Kaldur. I mean he doesn't really need a secret identity, and I do wish he had a newer costume or in fact actually kept his Manta outfit. He did look even more BadA$$ with it, but like you said it is the last episode so **** it.

@Black_Claw said:

@wisesonAC said:

i agree about the name. he needs something more badass.

How about Kaldur getting his name changed to Devil Ray?

Devil Ray? eeehhhhh I guess. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. I can rock with it.

@JakeN7 said:

@AWeekInGeekdom said:

Always nice to see more Adam Strange :), hopefully they'll do another Justice League series in the future and maybe set it in this universe (Earth 16 iirc).

That's supposed to be Adam Strange? Hmm....strange (pun definitely intended) I wonder why they decided to replace his helmet for a hood.

I think he looks way better with the Hood instead. I can't wait for my brother to see it; since he is a Adam Strange fan.

(+)

Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#63  Edited By Queen's Halo

@TimeLordScience said:

@Queen's Halo said:

Hopefully everyone dies and from everyone's minds the memories of this series are erased so people would stop talking about it like it was actually good.

lol are you high?

No. Just saying the truth. There are so many things wrong with this show - it was a mistake it was even made.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

So sad to see it go :(

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Theorder14

hey, who's the guy in the helmet with the flashes?

Avatar image for timelordscience
    TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By TimeLordScience

@Queen's Halo said:

@TimeLordScience said:

@Queen's Halo said:

Hopefully everyone dies and from everyone's minds the memories of this series are erased so people would stop talking about it like it was actually good.

lol are you high?

No. Just saying the truth. There are so many things wrong with this show - it was a mistake it was even made.

The vox populi would disagree.

Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Queen's Halo

@TimeLordScience said:

@Queen's Halo said:

@TimeLordScience said:

@Queen's Halo said:

lol are you high?

The majority opinion is not the right opinion in this case. This series fails when at it's core the premise makes little to no sense - what you have is a group of seasoned protectors letting their sidekicks who have barely passed the superhero equivalent of potty training deal with dangerous villains. Since when are superheroes in support of child endangerment? Never, that's when aka this series makes no sense. Yeah, the character designs and development are above average, it's still saying that moldy bread is OK to eat if the cheese is good.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#68  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

@Queen's Halo said:

@TimeLordScience said:

@Queen's Halo said:

@TimeLordScience said:

@Queen's Halo said:

lol are you high?

The majority opinion is not the right opinion in this case. This series fails when at it's core the premise makes little to no sense - what you have is a group of seasoned protectors letting their sidekicks who have barely passed the superhero equivalent of potty training deal with dangerous villains. Since when are superheroes in support of child endangerment? Never, that's when aka this series makes no sense. Yeah, the character designs and development are above average, it's still saying that moldy bread is OK to eat if the cheese is good.

It's actually worse than that, the premise is that the children are to be used as Black Ops. They have Superboy, an antisocial weapon of mass destruction that even Superman doesn't trust (regardless of how the character grows, I'm talking about the premise) on a team where the most experienced member is a twelve year old with a fetish for linguistics. So the Justice League organise this group led by Captain Left My Personality in Atlantis in order to combat the threats that they don't want the world to know about.

Umm... What?

They're not comfortable with letting the world know that Bealyia is funding and protecting terrorists, but it's fine to send a group of untrained, disorganised, hormonal superhumans into the area for recon? Did anyone actually proof-read this nonsense?

This however, could be fine, if it wasn't for the fact the show was so desperate for gravitas that it infuses itself with enough secret history and cabal conspiracies to give Jonathan Hickman an erection that it completely ignored the central idea behind the show; TEENAGED HEROES. You know, those fun loving characters that the average comic reader can relate to?

The problem with "Young Justice" is that, rather than Teen Titans which had fun with the idea of a group of superhero youngsters and playfully indulged in the absurdity of the idea, YJ desires a kind of dark, moral and character complexity to rival Batman: the Animated Series. And since the YJ team are a Black Ops group that deal with real, violent threats and the show is basically absent of any kind of fun, we're left with but one feeling, these kids are child soldiers. So the average watcher is meant to relate to who, a child soldier? Unless Cartoon Network broadcasts to the Sudan, bit of a swing and a miss there with the idea of teen heroes.

The Justice League have organised a group of expendable youths to die in order to combat a seemingly omniscient force that is concentrating on teenagers rather than the League. The whole show is just ridiculous. And where it could have been fun, it instead wanted to appeal solely to the "I'm so cool, I watch shows with dark plots" crowd that the series lost any charm it may have once had.

Metron144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Metron144

@FadeToBlackBolt:

Wow...now we have people coming out as if young justice is a bad show...sigh the internet..

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#70  Edited By entropy_aegis

@Metron144 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt:

Wow...now we have people coming out as if young justice is a bad show...sigh the internet..

It is a mediocre show when you view it objectively,I dont have the same problems with the show that fade does(though he does make a fair point about the League using teens to battle foes that they themselves cant handle),no I'm more concerned with the overloaded cast and the dangling plot threads.I'm willing to bet that we wont see Savage/Klarion/War World again and if we do it'll most likely be a punch fest with all the heroes stomping their asses.

ptigrusmagus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ptigrusmagus

This is a show about young sidekicks taking the next step in their careers. They are supposed to be challenged and its 'black ops' because they stumbled into this mess while the heavy hitters were out in space (contrived I will admit).

18batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By 18batman

Why would Cartoon Network cancel this great show? Oh I forgot "great show" is not in Cartoon Network's dictionary

jasontodd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By jasontodd7

well, this happens when something is good enough and above average of the daily tv shows..

All the trolls are come in trolling hard.. give them some little attention and boom. They are claming that they know better than everyone.

Yep, sure about it. YJ is so bad.. but as a non-sense that it is, just won manny awards (including the best plot ones) and manny comic book fans are praising it , to just come in and claiming you know better with no other arguments except the one that are you pretending to have a better opinion than everybody else it's just makes clear the path that you are not accepting other's opinion and have to much subiectivism to be taken serious.

People, please, don't feed the trolls.

Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Queen's Halo

Some people should not mistake opinions based on observation and trolling. And some people should learn how to spell many.

jasontodd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By jasontodd7

Arrogance is not opinion, not liking something is not the same with bashing that something and the ones that support it. just because you either don't like it either you cannot understand it and some people must deliver true arguments, not rely just on spelling errors and saying nothing else that they're just not agree with anything , not only in this thread but just in all comicvine forums, maybe outside of it too.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

#76  Edited By amazing_webhead

It all comes down to this...

(I bet Flash will die heroically and Wally will take his place.)

mk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By mk111

Sigh, I'll miss Young Justice...

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#78  Edited By ComicStooge

Anyone else how Wonder Girl and Robin are always standing near eachother?

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#79  Edited By Black_Claw

Well tomorrow is the end, *sighs* farewell Young Justice. Its been fun.

Mojo65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Mojo65

@frozenedge: You are exactly correct.

Mojo65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Mojo65

@Queen's Halo: Well if you put it as "Since when are Superhero's in support of child endangerment" ti would be since uhhh the 1940s.

Seriously get over yourself "the majority opinion is not the right opinion" THERE IS NO RIGHT OPINION, certainly not yours.

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#82  Edited By jointron33

@Theorder14: the flash

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Theorder14
    @jointron33
    err. well i meant his name, it can't be Jay Garric.... he's so young
    Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Queen's Halo

@Mojo65 said:

@Queen's Halo: Well if you put it as "Since when are Superhero's in support of child endangerment" ti would be since uhhh the 1940s.

Seriously get over yourself "the majority opinion is not the right opinion" THERE IS NO RIGHT OPINION, certainly not yours.

Nope, that is when the writers decided they needed younger characters for readers to related.

... And I don't think I will. And if it's not mine, then it's I highly doubt it's yours or any other fan boys' who can only understand something when it comes from a flashy hole-filed plots.

jasontodd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By jasontodd7

@frozenedge: well this was a nice "easter-egg" from the writters..

I was seeing that from the happy new year episode and it seams like they had huge plans with that..

Anyone else wondering how season 3 would've been, since Vietti and Weismann told that they had 3 seasons in mind when they started this?

nmiller1939

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By nmiller1939

@Queen's Halo said:

@Mojo65 said:

Nope, that is when the writers decided they needed younger characters for readers to related.

... And I don't think I will. And if it's not mine, then it's I highly doubt it's yours or any other fan boys' who can only understand something when it comes from a flashy hole-filed plots.

Well, yeah, they needed characters that readers could relate to...but it IS still a part of continuity. Child endangerment has undeniably been a part of comics for over half a century. And it seriously is different than it would be in our world. The DCU takes place in a world where a man can become so hyper competent in a decade that he masters every martial art in existence. It isn't unreasonable that a 13 year old could become competent enough to fight crime in a short amount of time. It's part of comics: sidekicks exist; if you can't accept that, then you are probably reading the wrong medium.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#87  Edited By TDK_1997

Can't wait for the episode but can't believe that this is the end.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
    deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Dredeuced

@Shiryu

Flashpoint all over again, what a crock.

Oh well, shame it's over. That's what CN does, though, cancels anything resembling a respectable show if it isn't cheap garbage like Johnny Test.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By KnightRise

@Shiryu: @Dredeuced: Your spoiler block isn't covering anything.

I would've prefered if Barry died and Wally came out of retirement with Bart as his Kid Flash. A light COIE reference, ya know.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
    deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KnightRise: Thanks. Think I fixed it now.

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By HushoftheWind

Hey, at least Tim is hooking up with Cassie. Damn straight!!!

Avatar image for vampireselektor
    VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By VampireSelektor

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@Queen's Halo said:

@TimeLordScience said:

@Queen's Halo said:

@TimeLordScience said:

@Queen's Halo said:

lol are you high?

It's actually worse than that, the premise is that the children are to be used as Black Ops. They have Superboy, an antisocial weapon of mass destruction that even Superman doesn't trust (regardless of how the character grows, I'm talking about the premise) on a team where the most experienced member is a twelve year old with a fetish for linguistics. So the Justice League organise this group led by Captain Left My Personality in Atlantis in order to combat the threats that they don't want the world to know about.

Umm... What?

They're not comfortable with letting the world know that Bealyia is funding and protecting terrorists, but it's fine to send a group of untrained, disorganised, hormonal superhumans into the area for recon? Did anyone actually proof-read this nonsense?

This however, could be fine, if it wasn't for the fact the show was so desperate for gravitas that it infuses itself with enough secret history and cabal conspiracies to give Jonathan Hickman an erection that it completely ignored the central idea behind the show; TEENAGED HEROES. You know, those fun loving characters that the average comic reader can relate to?

The problem with "Young Justice" is that, rather than Teen Titans which had fun with the idea of a group of superhero youngsters and playfully indulged in the absurdity of the idea, YJ desires a kind of dark, moral and character complexity to rival Batman: the Animated Series. And since the YJ team are a Black Ops group that deal with real, violent threats and the show is basically absent of any kind of fun, we're left with but one feeling, these kids are child soldiers. So the average watcher is meant to relate to who, a child soldier? Unless Cartoon Network broadcasts to the Sudan, bit of a swing and a miss there with the idea of teen heroes.

The Justice League have organised a group of expendable youths to die in order to combat a seemingly omniscient force that is concentrating on teenagers rather than the League. The whole show is just ridiculous. And where it could have been fun, it instead wanted to appeal solely to the "I'm so cool, I watch shows with dark plots" crowd that the series lost any charm it may have once had.

1) This might sound cynical, but it's better that Kaldur, Dick, and Wally were organized into a team instead of being left alone. This way their mentors could still give them guidance. Superboy needed guidance and socialization. The Team allowed to use his powers in a safe environment and work with others. Nothing teaches you how to work with others like war.

Batman organized the Team for intelligence work, not plain combat. Things happened differently, but that's life.

Knowing Bialya harbors terrorists isn't the same as being able to convince the world to act. Heads of state are accused of wrongdoing all the time. Plenty of anti-American rhetoric comes from Saudi Arabia, but the country has a good relationship with the U.S.

2) Knowing Earth-16's history isn't crucial to getting the show. But to each his own, I guess.

3) "Young Justice" dealt in relatable issues. Kids could relate to feeling neglected or working up the courage to ask someone out. Whether you thought the show was fun, again, is up to you. I personally enjoyed watching the Team work out their problems in Season One and the various jokes seeded in the series.

4) This last point isn't fair. The Team's fight against the Light was an unintended consequence. If the Team hadn't been on to the Light, the Justice League would still be under control. As for the Light, spying on the League through an unpowered sidekick is reasonable.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By cattlebattle
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:

What show are you watching?? The League didn't organize anything, the Team formed itself, and they even told the League that they couldn't stop them....meaning they would have acted on their own if the League had tried to quell their desire to form a team.

Also...if you had payed attention to the show instead of just watching it with a negative perspective you would know that the League only really sent them knowingly into danger maybe twice. Most episode they would sneak off on their own or be placed on a mission purely for reconnaissance then just wind up in danger due to unforeseen circumstances. You mention the Biyalia episode......they were sent to investigate possible Boom Tube activity....not throw down with the government, It just so happened that Psimon was there and hacked their link and threw them into a larger conflict.......is this writing to complex for people???

The Light didn't just focus their efforts on the Team...their plans were focused on everything, including super heroes and the worlds governments. Its the fact the Team kept interfering with their plans why they would concentrate on them at all, and most of the time, they underestimated them because they thought of them as children........ All in all It was a fun show, just with more drama than others
    X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#95  Edited By X9

I don't care if there's not a third season. In my mind, Wally will come back somehow because they'll discover the energy didn't cause his death, it just transported him to some other place or anything like that.

Same with Aya.

And period.

Vitacura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Vitacura

I loved young justice first season but the second season is very bad.

The bad guys won! Go team!

naylor11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By naylor11

spread the word on this

http://youngjustice.wikia.com/wiki/Young_Justice_Wiki:Save_Young_Justice

Atari_Graphics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Atari_Graphics

@Queen's Halo said:

@TimeLordScience said:

@Queen's Halo said:

lol are you high?

smoking crack

Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Queen's Halo

@Atari_Graphics said:

@Queen's Halo said:

@TimeLordScience said:

@Queen's Halo said:

lol are you high?

smoking crack

Really? You're late to the argument. I'm so done with this. Keep up.

And don't do drugs - they don't mix with my arthritic meds.

Kreature

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Kreature

@Vitacura: Have you not seen Young Justice? That's the whole point, even when they win, they lose. the bad guys always get what they want.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.