'Young Justice' Episode 46 "Endgame" Images

• 104 results
Posted by G-Man (32216 posts) - - Show Bio

What is there left to say. This is the end in many ways. The Young Justice and Justice League have been fighting against an alien invasion this season. It's all coming to an end. Find out what the costs are and who survives.

You can catch new episodes on DC Nation this Saturday, March 16, on Cartoon Network starting at 10:00 a.m. ET/PT. Here is the official solicit for the "Endgame" episode:

On the verge of finally ending the alien invasion, the team discovers the price of victory may be the entire planet Earth!

No video clip was provided this week but here's a bunch of images to get ready for this weekend's episode.

Staff Online
#1 Posted by millennium (206 posts) - - Show Bio

that screen shot of black lighting and static got me thinking why didnt they do that for static in his new52 series have him team up with or be the side kick to black lighting

#2 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2315 posts) - - Show Bio
@millennium said:

that screen shot of black lighting and static got me thinking why didnt they do that for static in his new52 series have him team up with or be the side kick to black lighting

Because they didn't plan it well at all. This makes me want a new Static shock cartoon.
#3 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

@millennium said:

Exactly

#4 Posted by Mr. Messy Face (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps that last image is a shot from the another 5 year jump that was meant to lead to Season 3 where Wally is Flash? Nah Bart would have been promoted by then. lol

#5 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

noooo, im not ready for this to end!

#6 Posted by AWeekInGeekdom (228 posts) - - Show Bio

Always nice to see more Adam Strange :), hopefully they'll do another Justice League series in the future and maybe set it in this universe (Earth 16 iirc).

#7 Posted by Vincie_Pooh (109 posts) - - Show Bio

sucks this is ending. I would loved to see one more season at least. I so Can't wait for this.

#8 Posted by ravisher (683 posts) - - Show Bio

how long have they been up there?

5 years on trail ?

#9 Edited by SNascimento (441 posts) - - Show Bio

There is this clip: http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/03/14/young-justice-the-final-battle

#10 Posted by The Average Bear (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

I really loved this show but it got so confusing and unnecessary after the whole Invasion thing.

#11 Posted by TheRobberBarron (29 posts) - - Show Bio

The print of the Flash family and Static and black lightning alone makes this an epic episode....o why must this series end!

#12 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9001 posts) - - Show Bio

So, sad to see this series ending. But these images look awesome. Makes me even more excited to see this episode.

#13 Posted by ThreadPool (99 posts) - - Show Bio

Bittersweet Saturday...

Let's get that GL and YJ Kickstarter on track! Well... Some day.

#14 Posted by ScreamingGhost (80 posts) - - Show Bio

I know that the Black Lightning costume isn't all that new but man does it look slick in Young Justice. Looks like its going to be a fun finale.

#15 Posted by Ramier (80 posts) - - Show Bio

ever time i watch this show i find my self yelling "Y the FUCCCCCCKKK did they cancel this"

#16 Posted by Duncan (11444 posts) - - Show Bio

Has there even been an invasion?

#17 Posted by Answerman (78 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duncan:

This whole season has been about the Reach's invasion of earth...

#18 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6619 posts) - - Show Bio

F*CK U CARTOON NETWORK.

#19 Posted by Oscars94 (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

I will miss it :'(

#20 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duncan said:

Has there even been an invasion?

yeah. you see there are these guys called the reach.......

#21 Posted by Mezmero (919 posts) - - Show Bio

Really need to get back into this. I got like 5 episodes in before dropping it around the time it first started.

#22 Posted by csguterres (201 posts) - - Show Bio

@ravisher said:

how long have they been up there?

5 years on trail ?

No, they left Earth in the beggining of the second season, before that, they didn't remember about the crimes the Light made them commit. I think they have been in Rimbor for a few months.

#23 Posted by Queen's Halo (2431 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully everyone dies and from everyone's minds the memories of this series are erased so people would stop talking about it like it was actually good.

#24 Posted by Duncan (11444 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: You mean those guys who invaded nothing and only sold soft drinks?

#25 Posted by NightFang (9976 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna miss this show and Green Lantern so much. I well not be sticking around for Beware the Batman and Teen Titans Go!

#26 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duncan said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: You mean those guys who invaded nothing and only sold soft drinks?

they secretly to our planet with a large army intent on conquering it. that would be an invasion.

#27 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duncan said:

im sure the constant fights with earth's heroes and mass kidnappings/torture/experimentation also count as something.

#28 Posted by Duncan (11444 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: They were welcomed to "our" planet and the put their armies in the ocean. At least if they followed that green lantern thingamablah. They were only hiding their army in the ocean and didn't invade anything.

#29 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

Tired of the beetle mania anyway. An entire season dedicated to a character who cant even hold his own title....no wonder its getting canceled.

#30 Posted by Duncan (11444 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@Duncan said:

im sure the constant fights with earth's heroes and mass kidnappings/torture/experimentation also count as something.

It counts as something just not an invasion.

#31 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duncan said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: They were welcomed to "our" planet and the put their armies in the ocean.

They had been on the planet for while and only revealed themselves when Young Justice/Justice League found out their identity and was going to expose them and did so under false pretenses. and how does the location of the invasion fleet make it anything less?

At least if they followed that green lantern thingamablah. They were only hiding their army in the ocean and didn't invade anything.

i disagree.

#32 Posted by TimeLordScience (892 posts) - - Show Bio

@Queen's Halo said:

Hopefully everyone dies and from everyone's minds the memories of this series are erased so people would stop talking about it like it was actually good.

lol are you high?

#33 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

There was also the Kroletean invasion at the start. Those little gremlin-y dudes. I think two different alien species operating on Earth in secret with the goal of conquering counts as an invasion. They just couldn't call it Secret Invasion cuz Marvel already used it.

#34 Posted by Bobsjonjon (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Wait! Why CN? Why? This show Rocks!

#35 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the first image... playing a homage (minus Flash) to the JLA animated show!

#36 Posted by Duo_forbidden (1161 posts) - - Show Bio

Aqualad dies. I'm calling it now.

#37 Posted by modunhanul (405 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish CN would reconsider about the cancellation.

#38 Posted by AWeekInGeekdom (228 posts) - - Show Bio

They should make a Justice League show set in this universe :( !!

#39 Posted by sentryman555 (765 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duo_forbidden said:

I'm saying Flash dies so Wally will take the mantle. The whole flash family being there feels a little ominous to me.

#40 Posted by SmoothJammin (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course nightwing is absolutely nowhere to be found. :l

#41 Posted by aallen1 (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish Kaldur would've kept the manta armor. He needs to change his name too, he's too much of a badass to be stuck with the lame ass name Aqualad. I guess it doesn't really matter though seeing how this is the last episode. F*cking Cartoon Network.

#42 Edited by AllStarSuperman (21624 posts) - - Show Bio

@sentryman555 said:

@Duo_forbidden said:

I'm saying Flash dies so Wally will take the mantle. The whole flash family being there feels a little ominous to me.

This either Aqualad dies and nightwing stays leader of the team or Barry dies and wally becomes flash.

@SmoothJammin said:

Of course nightwing is absolutely nowhere to be found. :l

Hopefully that means he does something awesome.

@AWeekInGeekdom said:

They should make a Justice League show set in this universe :( !!

My idea from a long time ago.

@modunhanul said:

I wish CN would reconsider about the cancellation.

Don't we all

But what I really have to say is JAY GARRICK!

#43 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3758 posts) - - Show Bio

It's almost over :"(

I need a moment alone...

#44 Posted by wisesonAC (162 posts) - - Show Bio

@aallen1 said:

I wish Kaldur would've kept the manta armor. He needs to change his name too, he's too much of a badass to be stuck with the lame ass name Aqualad. I guess it doesn't really matter though seeing how this is the last episode. F*cking Cartoon Network.

i agree about the name. he needs something more badass.

#45 Edited by Black_Claw (2968 posts) - - Show Bio

@wisesonAC said:

@aallen1 said:

i agree about the name. he needs something more badass.

How about Kaldur getting his name changed to Devil Ray?

#46 Posted by Miss_Garrick (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Jay Garrick is in this, so I like that.

I hope nobody dies, but I won't be surprised if it happens, whoever it will be. I don't care anymore. It always feels like I'll never see another great cartoon nowadays, and when it does happen, there is some giant conspiracy to ruin it for me. Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Young Justice, and Green Lantern: Animated Series. Why does this happen again and again, and WHY do I keep falling for it?!?

#47 Posted by JakeN7 (11672 posts) - - Show Bio

@AWeekInGeekdom said:

Always nice to see more Adam Strange :), hopefully they'll do another Justice League series in the future and maybe set it in this universe (Earth 16 iirc).

That's supposed to be Adam Strange? Hmm....strange (pun definitely intended) I wonder why they decided to replace his helmet for a hood.

#48 Posted by X9 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oscars94 said:

I will miss it :'(
#49 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Will miss you Young Justice, just end well with all major plot points wrapped up please. And of course on a high note.

#50 Posted by sentryman555 (765 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: It doesn't really matter now that the show is ending but I still hope Wally becomes Flash. It would at least give him a really awesome moment to make up for not being in the season that much. And if Barry dies I think it would be a good way to drag wally out of retirement. The world needs a Flash type thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.