'Young Justice' Episode 40 "Runaways" Clip and Images

Posted by G-Man (36779 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Nation is offering some more new episodes this Saturday, February 2 at 10:00 a.m. ET/PT on Cartoon Network. You'll be able to catch a new episode of Green Lantern: The Animated Series, a DC Nation animated short with Thunder & Lightning as well as the next new episode of Young Justice.

In "Runaways," Nightwing tasks Blue Beetle with chasing down a group of potentially dangerous super-powered teenage runaways. But Blue Beetle isn't the only one hunting them...

Here's a clip from the episode, courtesy of Warner Bros. Entertainment and Cartoon Network.

Because that's not enough, here's some images to enjoy as well.

== TEASER ==
#1 Posted by JimmyOlsen1 (153 posts) - - Show Bio

This series needs to get another season!!!

#2 Posted by Bobsjonjon (231 posts) - - Show Bio

Apache Chief?... Oh boy I can't wait! Why cancel such a good series...ugh!

#3 Posted by fables87 (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this the last episode? How many episodes left? It's really a loss Cartoon Network is canceling this show. From the looks of it, it was really popular on here at least. Once they added more character I really started liking the show.

#4 Posted by G-Man (36779 posts) - - Show Bio

@fables87: There's at least four more after this one. It should air on March 2. After that, not sure. There still hasn't been an official official announcement from them. Not sure if Ep 44 is the last.

#5 Posted by fables87 (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

@G-Man said:

@fables87: There's at least four more after this one. It should air on March 2. After that, not sure. There still hasn't been an official official announcement from them. Not sure if Ep 44 is the last.

Thanks for the heads up. I hope they don't spread it all out. It's hard to follow this show with the random when it's going to air. They did this with that new Scoopy-Doo show too. I actually liked that one. It's like they treat their old elements with less respect then the new stuff. Oh well.

#6 Posted by csguterres (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Apache Chief

El Dorado ("Eduardo")

Samurai (The girl, I think)

Static (Replacing Black Vulcan/Black Lightning)

Don't know who the bald guy is tough.

#7 Posted by Or35ti (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

So excited! I can't wait to see what these kids can do

#8 Posted by StMichalofWilson (3922 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Kreature (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@csguterres: It's Neutron

#10 Posted by csguterres (205 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, yeah, thanks! Now I remember him from the Flash family episode.

#11 Posted by cattlebattle (13000 posts) - - Show Bio
@fables87 said:

Is this the last episode? How many episodes left? It's really a loss Cartoon Network is canceling this show. From the looks of it, it was really popular on here at least. Once they added more character I really started liking the show.

There are 6 episodes left after this one.
#12 Posted by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

@StMichalofWilson said:

@csguterres said:

Apache Chief

El Dorado ("Eduardo")

Samurai (The girl, I think)

Static (Replacing Black Vulcan/Black Lightning)

Don't know who the bald guy is tough.

:P

:)) haha, you are funny man

#13 Posted by mk111 (3141 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Beetle sure is getting a lot of screen time.

#14 Posted by Ms. Omega (4505 posts) - - Show Bio

@StMichalofWilson: The bald guy is/was Neutron.

#15 Posted by Mrfuzzynutz (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

certainly sad to see that both shows are being cancelled, would rather se a 2 hr block of programming then canceling two to make room for two more.

I hope the final episodes break away from focusing on Blue Beetle and get back to the core YJ team. Nightwing had such potential too

#16 Posted by viin (613 posts) - - Show Bio

hopefully they get something figured out where they can just make animated movies that go straight to dvd like the recent Dark Knight Returns stuff. I dont want to see this show go.

#17 Posted by notoriousmistersims (91 posts) - - Show Bio

are they airing the rest of season 2 or whats up gutted they cancelled the show but i want an ending to season 2

#18 Posted by Namor1987 (1889 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess they had to change Samurai to add more female figures to the show (even though it's kinda overloaded with them especially on The Team Wonder Girl, Batgirl, Miss Martian & Wasp & if you want to count Artemis).

I love how Static is the new Vulcan. LOL. I also love that they made their "costumes" more modern & street-ware

#19 Posted by NICKXH (264 posts) - - Show Bio

I find Blue Beetle such an annoying character. All he does is mourn about his stupid talking scarab on his back.

I much prefer the whole thing that is going on with Nightwing, Aqualad and Artemis.

#20 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9185 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess now we have to treasure these few new episodes we have left

#21 Posted by SuperJedi17 (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@G-Man said:

Supposedly someone one of the creators actually confirmed it on twitter,i think it was either Greg Weisman,or Bruce Timm.But seeing as i don't have one(a twitter,i mean) and can't say this indefinitely.It's such a shame,this show has much better writing,characterization,and action than other so-called "Adult Shows".I'm really hating Cartoon Network,but i have to watch it anyway,robot chicken,family guy,and i'll be cautiously pessimistic about Beware The Batman,and Teen Titans go!.Wow i just turned this into a rant....I'm Batman.

#22 Posted by NovaDawg (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anybody know if they are gonna give them time to make a rushed finale episode or is it just gonna end Wolverine and the X-Men or Samurai Jack style?

#23 Posted by fables87 (1033 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperJedi17: I'm not liking Cartoon Network anymore either. Come to think about it I only watch Robot Chicken and Family on there too. They're making a new Powerpuff Girls show apparently. One I hope it's not a rumor and two they better not screw it up. Seem like want us to forget the old elements to the channel and force us to watch their new crap lol

#24 Edited by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

For runaways, I wonder why they were not able to update Rima the Jungle Girl from super friends ? Samurai update seems to be there in Runaways. I think the Teen Titans Go characters will be more interesting than Young Justice, altho I don't like Robin.

#25 Posted by SuperJedi17 (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@fables87 said:

@SuperJedi17: I'm not liking Cartoon Network anymore either. Come to think about it I only watch Robot Chicken and Family on there too. They're making a new Powerpuff Girls show apparently. One I hope it's not a rumor and two they better not screw it up. Seem like want us to forget the old elements to the channel and force us to watch their new crap lol

Cartoon Network: Incredible Crew!,Incredible Crew!,Annoying Orange!Annoying Orange!,Level Up!,Level Up!,Gumball!,Adventure Time!,Regular Show!......young justice.....green lantern.

Me: The fuck is wrong with you?

#26 Posted by NightFang (10135 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't believe their cancelling.

#28 Posted by dondave (38541 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks good

#29 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

@haydenclaireheroes said:

I guess now we have to treasure these few new episodes we have left

Agree

#30 Posted by ravisher (694 posts) - - Show Bio

please dont cancel

#31 Posted by Miss_Garrick (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

This is so awesome that they have brought Apache Chief, El Dorado, and Samurai back! I loved those characters! It's kinda of weird that Samurai is a girl, but whatever. Of course they bring in cool stuff like this JUST WHEN CN CANCELS!! I hate them!

#32 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta enjoy it while it lasts, I say!

#33 Edited by Moby (76 posts) - - Show Bio

At least last long enough for Superboy to get stronger ,because I'm tired of seeing him getting his face being driven into the payment every episode. He is supposed to potentially be stronger than Superman one day. I'm still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!

#34 Posted by gre789 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

my roomate's mother makes $79 every hour on the internet. She has been out of a job for 5 months but last month her check was $21010 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site Great70.com

#35 Posted by X9 (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't the Runaways look like a crew from Digimon r any other anime?

Look at their clothes and weird hair :P

Static is the one who looks less anime-like hehe

#36 Posted by TheCannon (19008 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm starting to understand why they cancelled this. It doesn't look that good.

#37 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7714 posts) - - Show Bio

Static isn't made to replace Black Lightnining since on this show BL is on the JL.

#38 Posted by AmazingWebHead (3505 posts) - - Show Bio

EE NAY CHOK!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.