'Young Justice' Episode 36 "Before the Dawn" Clip and Images

• 71 results
Posted by G-Man (34118 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally! Young Justice and DC Nation is making its way back to Cartoon Network this Saturday, beginning at 10:00 a.m. ET/PT. What happened on the last episode of Young Justice? The Invasion storyline is still going on.

On a covert mission to rescue some of its own, the team, Blue Beetle and Miss Martian uncover shocking secrets… and devastating truths!

Here's a clip Warner Bros and Cartoon Network sent over.

== TEASER ==

Because that's not enough, here's some images as well.

Staff
#1 Posted by dondave (37410 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't this already come out

#2 Posted by TenEyedMen (212 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Via an unintended release through iTunes.

#3 Posted by dondave (37410 posts) - - Show Bio

@TenEyedMen: oh, geuss i'm skipping this week young justice

#4 Posted by G-Man (34118 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Watch it again. Maybe it'll help with ratings and all that.

Staff
#5 Posted by sentryman555 (771 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still hoping for a Nightwing centered episode

#6 Posted by dondave (37410 posts) - - Show Bio

@G-Man: Cool

#7 Posted by Mbecks14 (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

This was a great episode!

#8 Posted by MrMazz (1236 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see Stephanie Brown!!!! Also this was a GREAT episode.

#9 Edited by StMichalofWilson (3827 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by antemiusenteri (239 posts) - - Show Bio

All i have to say is that Miss Martian is one stupid bitch........

#11 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally!

#12 Edited by darkwingdan (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@sentryman555

same here.

#13 Posted by wisesonAC (162 posts) - - Show Bio

too bad most of us have already saw this . but still im excited!

#14 Posted by Master_Thief (774 posts) - - Show Bio

still waiting for jadon todd's return

#15 Posted by NightFang (10057 posts) - - Show Bio

Now give us a 3rd season!

#16 Posted by Aeroman (503 posts) - - Show Bio

@StMichalofWilson: she finally realized she was being a bitch

#17 Posted by Spideycap (212 posts) - - Show Bio

Love this show, they have done a great job with all the characters imo and I love the feel of actual time passing and them growing up.

#18 Posted by Miss_Garrick (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Frankly, despite how this show started as one of the best cartoon I've seen in years, I'm so FREAKIN' mad at Cartoon Network messing with the scheduling, making me lose my geek train of thought following the plot arc, that I can barely care anymore at new episodes.

#19 Posted by Nightflame (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkwingdan said:

@sentryman555

same here.

Agreed.

#20 Posted by Black_Claw (2988 posts) - - Show Bio

Sucks, DC Nation makes a comeback only to show an episode that I've already seen. Also, **** you Miss Martian.

#21 Posted by TenEyedMen (212 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrMazz said:

I don't see Stephanie Brown!!!! Also this was a GREAT episode.

She's with the other kids in the fourth screenshot.

#22 Edited by Nightwing28710 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightflame said:

@darkwingdan said:

@sentryman555

same here.

Agreed.

I'll up the ante and hope for Nightwing's own show.

#23 Posted by Ramier (80 posts) - - Show Bio

I only read marvel but so i never really had interested in this show. BUT i just watched 4 episodes on demand by chanc, DAMN this is a good show with great writing. Is there any way I can watch Season 1 from the beginning?

#24 Posted by Black_Claw (2988 posts) - - Show Bio

Try watching season 1 on YouTube.

#25 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

darn i forgot that they didnt show this episode on tv, but it did in fact get leaked through itunes.... well its another painful week of waiting...

#26 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6877 posts) - - Show Bio

ALREADY SAW THIS BWHAHAAHAH

#27 Posted by danhimself (22546 posts) - - Show Bio

so Stephanie Brown is still in the episode and so is Static

I hope that the conspiracy theories are sufficiently shot down now

#28 Posted by VampireSelektor (749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sentryman555 said:

Me too. Young Justice is Nightwing's extended arc, though. Dick went from the hyped "chosen one" to the leader of his generation. Watching Nightwing evolve into his own man in the midst of leading an army has been compelling.

#29 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4799 posts) - - Show Bio
What? I already seen this episode double you tee eff Bro (+)
#30 Edited by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

I still don't know the powers of 1 of the new female characters seems based on samurai. The native american can form an energy giant. The male guy who likes to skate board with the sun chest symbol on the shirt can teleport.

#31 Edited by Cancer the Conqueror (78 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait...are you all saying this is still season 2? Mid-season I can understand, but this is getting ridiculous. Stretch this show even further and eventually it'll have the same pace of Reboot back in the 90's. Not to say that hinders the show's overall quality.

#32 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bestostero said:

darn i forgot that they didnt show this episode on tv, but it did in fact get leaked through itunes.... well its another painful week of waiting...

I know man :(

#33 Posted by BoyWander (318 posts) - - Show Bio

seriously, who hasn't seen this episode. Don't even want to give us a two hour special or something CN? Nothing for our long wait? You just expect us to watch it and like it?

Well whatever, I will tape this so I can replay the part where they foreshadow Jason. Gotta love the RedHood!

#34 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio

@Black_Claw: lol cosign this

I purchased Before the Dawn on itunes several weeks ago

#35 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

We so need to get this back on now. Excited!

#36 Posted by abeyance (238 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see Static joining the new Team. They could use another long range fighter. I hope Miss Martian has finally learned her lesson. She just ruined months of planning to infiltrate the Light. I wonder if they will show how the Justice League trial in space is going. I was also hoping Darkseid would have been the mysterious ally of the Light since weapons of apokolips were used in the 1st season and Gilbert Godfry has been shown several times.

#37 Posted by Mojo65 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I will watch it again, I mean the shorts at least are gonna be new.

And while Miss Martian might be kinda a bitch and crazy she's a well developed character and she has quite a bit of Depth and really that's what matters to me so I like her quite a lot.

#38 Edited by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

So far, the story is similar to Invasion with the Dominators replaced by the Reach. Since Darkseid and Gordon Godfrey (Glorious Godfrey) are involved, Darkseid is probably just letting the Light and the Reach weaken the Justice League. If there is a season 3, maybe Darkseid will finally strike instead of working behind the scenes.

#39 Posted by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Young Justice, and for the most part I dont have many complaints or things id change (I guess id like to see Superboy pursue women other than M'gann, like Wondergirl or Zantanna maybe?), but I do think in that last episode, Blue Beetle and Black Beetle were OP.

#40 Edited by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

The story is based on Invasion which was used to introduce the meta group Blasters which had Snapper Carr. The Young Justice Invasion has new metas based on Static, Apache Chief, El Dorado and maybe samurai.

#41 Posted by sentryman555 (771 posts) - - Show Bio

@VampireSelektor said:

@sentryman555 said:

Me too. Young Justice is Nightwing's extended arc, though. Dick went from the hyped "chosen one" to the leader of his generation. Watching Nightwing evolve into his own man in the midst of leading an army has been compelling.

Thats true but I'm at least hoping for a flashback episode where they show when he makes the change from Robin to Nightwing. The only cartoon I think that's ever shown it is the Batman cartoon from the 90's.

#42 Posted by Cyborg6971 (192 posts) - - Show Bio

Bout time. I was starting to get DT's from not having this on.

#43 Posted by josai21 (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally! Looks like Tim Drake is going to be getting some more screentime. They teased us in the first episode of invasion making it seem like he was going to be a major player. Yet I've not seen much of him since then. Here's to hoping. Especially since Tim is currently a douche in the comics.

#44 Posted by deadpool25mm (598 posts) - - Show Bio

Saw this allready, now ill have to wait another week.. oh well at least there is Arrow, Green Lantern, Ultimate Spiderman,and Batman Beware series :)

#45 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Yeah this already came out.

#46 Posted by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

it would have been a smart move from CN to start with two episodes the new year.. before the down, who has be seen by a lot of people and the next episode.

#47 Posted by joeymatt5 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

didnt it come out for i tunes

#48 Posted by VampireSelektor (749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sentryman555 said:

@VampireSelektor said:

@sentryman555 said:

Thats true but I'm at least hoping for a flashback episode where they show when he makes the change from Robin to Nightwing. The only cartoon I think that's ever shown it is the Batman cartoon from the 90's.

Agreed. Either the show or the comic will feature the flashback.

#49 Posted by Kyzuko (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Seen it on watchcartoononline, epic season.

#50 Posted by Black_Claw (2988 posts) - - Show Bio

Well time for another painful week of waiting.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.