Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

'Young Justice' Episode 34 "Satisfaction" Clips and Images

• 109 results
    Eyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Eyz

I guess this is the only option for those who want to see the "real" Green Arrow around, thes days..

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#52  Edited By krspaceT

So there are four unknown team members, between Aquagirl and Batigirl according to Greg. We have two here, Ted and Jason......so who are the other two? There are strong hints from Greg that one was Donna Troy.......but who is the last one?

BoyWander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By BoyWander

YEEEEESSSS JASOOOOOOOON! I have been waiting for this! Jason is my favorite Robin and I was so mad when it seemed like they just skipped right over him. But now! I… I can't even… SO Happy… You don't even know. I expect to see Red Hood pop up one day. With Speedy (soon to be Arsenal) I can see the Outlaws forming very nicely.

Dhor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Dhor

Tv seriesc can't get much better then this.

antemiusenteri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By antemiusenteri

Its so weird how Artemis's Mom and Sister have the same voice actor , so they sound exactly the same , for anyone who's wondering it's Kelly Hu she played lady death strike in X2

csguterres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By csguterres

The Hall of "Fallen" Heroes:

Artemis: alive.

Jason Todd: probably alive.

Tula: probably she faked her death too (she was shown in a Season 2 clip with tatoons - which she hadn't in Season 1)

Ted Kord: Come on, Ted, you can't be the only one who is truly dead!

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By ms__omega

CANT WAIT!!!!!

SUPER-MAN 23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 789

User Lists: 8

#58  Edited By SUPER-MAN 23

@csguterres said:

Tula: probably she faked her death too (she was shown in a Season 2 clip with tatoons - which she hadn't in Season 1)

Lol, Jason Todd dead hologram body cameo

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By JohnnyGat

@csguterres said:

That Tula clip could be a flashback so I wouldn't necessarily say "probably" I'm still more inclined to say possibly.

Differentology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Differentology

@Backflip:holy shit your right!!!! good eye i looked at that pic and bypasted it

doombot890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By doombot890

looks like we might get both arsenal and red arrow characters in future eps. unless clone roy becomes guardian

britsera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By britsera

Wh00t!!!! That second image made my day.

--Jason! I think his pants are green? I think this officially puts YJ as having the best Robin continuity (beating TAS, which had NW and a Jason-Time combo). Batman come back from space, we need RH to cause trouble. Or make little references ("Sorry guys, me and NW can't come on mission today, somebody's hunting down the gangs in Gotham!")

--The Hall of Fallen Heroes (or whatever the official name is) could be a whole episode by itself, reminiscing about lost bffs. I'd love to see all those characters backstories. Hopefully we'll revisit it later.

--Is OneArm!Roy holding a rocket launcher? You know, might be cool if he joined the Team...

--Nollanobeana, 1929 - 1993. Hmmm... anyone know anything? Best of got is the years of Audrey Hepburn's life.

Herx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#63  Edited By Herx

YAY!!!! Young Justice is back!!!! XD i'm so happy now. + this series is agnowledging that Jason was a Robin and did die XD

Miss_Garrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#64  Edited By Miss_Garrick

We need episodes that explain why Blue Beetle is here, Was he affiliated with YJ? I'm not familar with the comic series enough to know. How did Tula die? Is the show acknowledging "Crisis on Infinite Earths"? Also, JASON TODD? Bet he lasted 5 minutes max.

r3d_rob1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By r3d_rob1n

Jason existed in an animated universe?!? This has just rocketed to my 2nd favorite animated show ever (nothing can beat BTAS)

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By X9

Man, Kaldur is so screwed...everyone wants his head for diner...

Btw, I liked to see Jade's reaction to Artemis' death. They're sisters afterall...which makes me wonder if Jade is gonna be around the good guys now that Red Arrow has recovered from his obsessive depression and after she finds out that Artemis isn't really gone.

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By X9

@krspaceT said:

So there are four unknown team members, between Aquagirl and Batigirl according to Greg. We have two here, Ted and Jason......so who are the other two? There are strong hints from Greg that one was Donna Troy.......but who is the last one?

And, if it's really Donna, she's not dead!

(why am I so excited, I didn't even complain about her death in the comics...maybe because the only appearance she's made apart from TT title was in Super Friends Forever...)

The other one could be Flamebird...

Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 12

#68  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 15 WEEKS! Then again, I was the one who told some of you guys.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#69  Edited By NightFang3

@Miss_Garrick said:

We need episodes that explain why Blue Beetle is here, Was he affiliated with YJ? I'm not familar with the comic series enough to know. How did Tula die? Is the show acknowledging "Crisis on Infinite Earths"? Also, JASON TODD? Bet he lasted 5 minutes max.

The Crisis on Infinite Earths never happened on 'Earth-16' were this series takes place. Superboy said he knew Ted Kord and he was a good man, Jaime Reyes (new Blue Battle), believes Ted created the Blue Scarab and the Light killed him for it. Tula was killed on a mission that might have invalid the Ocean Master being disgrace and ousted from the Light.

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By kid Apollo

oh my lord, cant wait for the show to pick up again, easily one of the best cartoons ive ever watched. definitely the best superhero cartoon ever made.

Or35ti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Or35ti

I'm so psyched that this is back! It looks intense but the dialogue and voice acting seems kind of... idk, out of place, maybe rushed? I won't judge until the episodes tho.

mfundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By mfundo

Can't wait to wait for an extra day than everybody else to download it! Wait that can't be right...

PassionFlower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By PassionFlower

So maybe Tula is alive? Anyway loved seeing Jade's reaction to her sister.

Vincie_Pooh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#74  Edited By Vincie_Pooh

I know its just a little thing. But the name on the other tombstone in the shot of the picture. Nollan Obena. He is the art director for Generation Rex & worked on other great cartoon shows. Just that little info. Sweet. Link is below if you wanna know more.

http://generatorrex.wikia.com/wiki/Nollan_Obena

laabitres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By laabitres

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay finally!!!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg so excited

BoyWander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By BoyWander

@kid Apollo said:

oh my lord, cant wait for the show to pick up again, easily one of the best cartoons ive ever watched. definitely the best superhero cartoon ever made. all this talk about Jason Todd and no one seemed to notice how jacked Mal Duncan is! the dudes huge, not to mention he could pass for a teenaged Black Panther

Mal Duncan's always kinda ripped. So it's not that big of a deal.

Avatar image for thesmallvillefan12
    TheSmallvillefan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't wait for the show to start back up.

Miss_Garrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Miss_Garrick

@NightFang: Thanks. There needs to be episodes that cover the 5 years between season 1 and 2. I seriously need this!

wessaari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 7

#79  Edited By wessaari

@Backflip: its him......ITS HIM........ITS JASON FUCKING TODD!!!!!!!

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#80  Edited By NightFang3

@Miss_Garrick said:

@NightFang: Thanks. There needs to be episodes that cover the 5 years between season 1 and 2. I seriously need this!

That was the plan for the tie-in comics to the show, but they were told to bring them into the current timeline as 2 season, so they had to skip everything they wanted to reveal.

lb70145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#81  Edited By lb70145

I knew Jason would be dead!!!

zyzyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By zyzyx

Lol. A thought just occurred to me. i saw a clip of tula alive in a preview, although i can't say for sure how accurate it was simply because the clip could be from a flashback or is really alive, if she is alive i'm wondering right now how many people in the memorial are actually dead. we know that artemis is definitely not dead. jason todd could still be alive along with tula. I wonder what's going to happen to it if we find out that everyone is alive.

BlueArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By BlueArrow

@bladewolf: Hell yeah!!! GA is the man!!!!

Miss_Garrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Miss_Garrick

@NightFang: Bummer.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By cattlebattle

@NightFang said:

@Miss_Garrick said:

That was the plan for the tie-in comics to the show, but they were told to bring them into the current timeline as 2 season, so they had to skip everything they wanted to reveal.

The Young Justice Legacy video game is supposed to cover the year before beginning of season 2

Nightflame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Nightflame

Aside from all of that, do you really think that Red Hood will make an appearance? I mean, he is a pretty violent character at times...although it would be cool to see him included in something for once. If they DO let Red Hood make an appearance though, I think there should be at least two episodes focusing completly on the Bat Family for that, so that all of the details and relationships between Red Hood, Nightwing, Robin, Batman, and/or Batgirl etc. are clearly stated and Jason can be asserted more clearly. I would SO watch that, and the show would then be more accurate. My only question is how does one explain to the younger viewers of the show how Jason died and came back to life without permanently psychologically scarring the kid/ overloading the kid's brain with Bat information, ultimatly causing a meltdown to last the ages? And what about the all the important people in charge of the show and Cartoon Network, can they successfully air Jason Todd without causing the show to take a dreadful downfall in the fan sector or worse, causing the show to get cancelled? (If they can't do Todd right, they should just leave him out of it. A true failure would be to misrepresent him.) This could just be me overreacting, but still, how?
    Skulexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Skulexander

i can't wait. two days. too long

maesterwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By maesterwar

Finally new episodes and the 29th is soo close. Hmmm I wonder when they will give Mal his powers? He must be tired of being on monitor Duty. It's kinda like towards the end of JLU when Mr Terrific was on monitor duty.I know he has no powers but it woulda been nice to see him in action alongside Batman,GL and Green Arrow.

r3d_rob1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By r3d_rob1n

@Nightflame: I think the age range could handle Jason's death and return. In the current series Tula is rumored to be dead, and there was the Artemis "death" scene. When I have a child I will surround his/her room with panels of Death in the Family so he/she knows never to disobey me and run off to the middle east. They will shudder at the sight of a crowbar lol.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By CODYSF

Ted Kord Blue beetle is dead here I'm sad but I hope the Red Hood is in it,

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Skaddix

@Nightflame said:

Aside from all of that, do you really think that Red Hood will make an appearance? I mean, he is a pretty violent character at times...although it would be cool to see him included in something for once. If they DO let Red Hood make an appearance though, I think there should be at least two episodes focusing completly on the Bat Family for that, so that all of the details and relationships between Red Hood, Nightwing, Robin, Batman, and/or Batgirl etc. are clearly stated and Jason can be asserted more clearly. I would SO watch that, and the show would then be more accurate. My only question is how does one explain to the younger viewers of the show how Jason died and came back to life without permanently psychologically scarring the kid/ overloading the kid's brain with Bat information, ultimatly causing a meltdown to last the ages? And what about the all the important people in charge of the show and Cartoon Network, can they successfully air Jason Todd without causing the show to take a dreadful downfall in the fan sector or worse, causing the show to get cancelled? (If they can't do Todd right, they should just leave him out of it. A true failure would be to misrepresent him.) This could just be me overreacting, but still, how?

Well we had a guy who killed his sister for power so yeah he could be involved.

Besides coming back from the dead is not something that has never happened in kid cartoons before.

Don't worry he will probably be a Light Operative.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Jorgevy

fiiiiiiiiiinaaaaaaaallyy! I was starting to lose hope and beggining to despair

mfundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By mfundo

Too crazy! I miss this TV Show

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
    BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#94  Edited By BlueLantern1995

@Jorgevy said:

fiiiiiiiiiinaaaaaaaallyy! I was starting to lose hope and beggining to despair

Nightflame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Nightflame

Can't stand waiting...slowly dying from withdrawl...hiatus is like kryptonite only not nearly as cool to look at...okay, okay, gotta snap outta that! The show is less than 24 hours away, I can do this (maybe, I'm only human you know). Alright, so, (trying to look at the positives) I am SO excited it's almost here! How bout all of you fellow fans out there? Feeling traught about making it through yet, cause its almost time! Yea! Oh, and thanks for the encouragement, guys, cause I REALLY would like to see Jason included. I guess your right, too. But what would any of you say to those 1-2 (or more, if I'm lucky) episodes focusing just on the Bat Family to get him acclimated? I think it would be totally whelming, but still...too much to hope for?

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By ReVamp

ARTEMIS DIED?!?!

/6 Months Later.

rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#97  Edited By rav4

@ReVamp said:

ARTEMIS DIED?!?!

/6 Months Later.

she faked her death to go undercover xD

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By ReVamp

@Ravager4: lol, thanks man.

FoxCircuit101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By FoxCircuit101

Well it's about time. I can finally stop saying...where'd all the good shows go? And nice pics. Figures Todd would be dead. And watch out Aqualad the good guys and the bad guys are coming after ya!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By The_Ghostshell

That was pretty cool!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.