Young Justice Discussion Thread

#1 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a discussion thread for young justice given that the season pilot comes on in 9 days.
#2 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait? Lol, there isn't much to discuss until it comes out. Glad to see Justice League is in it along with the youngsters.

#3 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Comes out next week

#4 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes it will be good and I know. i just posed this topic ahead of time. its not meant to be posted in right now given the pilot hasnt come out yet.
#5 Edited by AllStarSuperman (20007 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I can't wait for static to be a superhero

#6 Posted by Z3RO180 (6310 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman lol only reply after two years

#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20007 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180: yup its for discussion right? What do you think bout young justice

#8 Posted by Z3RO180 (6310 posts) - - Show Bio

@AllStarSuperman: Loved season 1. Season 2 is great but feels a bit rushed in some episodes not really loveing the whole reach thing as the main story arc

#9 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

I love YJ. My thing is though, there are so many characters and so many sub-plots that many are left unresolved as of now.

#10 Posted by Z3RO180 (6310 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise: yep hopefuly they finish those. Also heres hopeing for a third season

#11 Posted by AllStarSuperman (20007 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

@AllStarSuperman: Loved season 1. Season 2 is great but feels a bit rushed in some episodes not really loveing the whole reach thing as the main story arc

Rushed? I think its to slow. I want static to be in it so bad.

@KnightRise said:

I love YJ. My thing is though, there are so many characters and so many sub-plots that many are left unresolved as of now.

I agree they should have 2 shows or be an hour or something. I wish the third season ist another time skip I like stuff as is now.

#12 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

So, Green Bettle is totally evil.

#13 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

This. Every episode is just a new cliffhanger added, and there's too many undeveloped characters.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.