Young Justice Anniversary.

#1 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

This friday is the Anniversary of Young Justice. Almost a year since they showed the pilot episode.

#2 Posted by The Poet (8291 posts) - - Show Bio

cool...

Moderator
#3 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8871 posts) - - Show Bio

wow I did not know the show was on for that long.

#4 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2215 posts) - - Show Bio

@haydenclaireheroes said:

wow I did not know the show was on for that long.

#5 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

does it really count since its been off the air most of that time?

#6 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah this show has sooooo many hiatuses and breaks...its not surprising at all that its almost a year and only 18 episodes have been shown...

#7 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

@xhavoc86 said:

Yeah this show has sooooo many hiatuses and breaks...its not surprising at all that its almost a year and only 18 episodes have been shown...

@BlackArmor said:

does it really count since its been off the air most of that time?

Good points.

#8 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

More like a half-anniversary to me... is there a word for that??

#9 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

More like a half-anniversary to me... is there a word for that??

Semiversery ( The term "Semiversery" is the Intellectual Property of BlackArmor 5 dollars for use of the term)

#10 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@papad1992 said:

More like a half-anniversary to me... is there a word for that??

Semiversery ( The term "Semiversery" is the Intellectual Property of BlackArmor 5 dollars for use of the term)

*sigh* Do u take master card? Yet again I miss out on a patent...

#11 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

@BlackArmor said:

@papad1992 said:

More like a half-anniversary to me... is there a word for that??

Semiversery ( The term "Semiversery" is the Intellectual Property of BlackArmor 5 dollars for use of the term)

*sigh* Do u take master card? Yet again I miss out on a patent...

Unfortunately BlackArmor Industries only accepts cash we apologies for any inconviences this may cause

#12 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@papad1992 said:

@BlackArmor said:

@papad1992 said:

More like a half-anniversary to me... is there a word for that??

Semiversery ( The term "Semiversery" is the Intellectual Property of BlackArmor 5 dollars for use of the term)

*sigh* Do u take master card? Yet again I miss out on a patent...

Unfortunately BlackArmor Industries only accepts cash we apologies for any inconviences this may cause

Great now I have to go to the ATM at the bank, put the money in an envelope and mail it first class to u... Inconveniences my butt!!! DAMN YOU SUITS!!!

#13 Posted by ntb1124 (949 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, it will take 10 years to get through 3 seasons!

#14 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, don't spam guys

#15 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

You know what makes me sad the most?

It might be their anniversary, but no new episode comes out today or anything :(

#16 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

@xhavoc86 said:

You know what makes me sad the most?

It might be their anniversary, but no new episode comes out today or anything :(

That is pretty sad, It's even more sad that I remembered their anniversary instead of them, I mean even though the show started being weekly episodic in January, November was still when they showed the Pilot.

#17 Edited by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:

does it really count since its been off the air most of that time?

this..... 
#18 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@BlackArmor said:

does it really count since its been off the air most of that time?

this.....

I agree it probably doesn't count.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.