Young Justice and Green Lantern cancelled? My thoughts.

Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a man that likes to avoid the f-bomb as much as possible. However I will let this brilliant little clip spell out the entirity of what I think about Cartoon Network's decision regarding the DC Nation block

Trust me, I could go on for the better part of a small novel about how idiotic I think this is, but I'll spar you my ramblings. So in conclusion. Cartoon Network? YOU BLEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!

#1 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully, the new Powerpuff Girls will be better than the Green Lantern cartoon.

#2 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

@colonyofcells: Wait Powerpuff Girls? And Green Lantern was pretty awesome even if I don't care for Hal Jordan all that much!

#3 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

My wife is a fan of Powerpuff Girls and I heard from bleedingcool that there is a new Powerpuff Girls coming.

#4 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

@colonyofcells: Hmm. Did not know that. I'd say it would ALMOST, key word almost, be somewhat worth it for that if PPG was a DC show and apart of DC Nation. Still good news though!

#5 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Powerpuff Girls are super heroes also and they are cuter than Superman.

#6 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

@colonyofcells: Both true statements, but DC Nation WAS created for DC Comics related shows

#7 Posted by Wardemon32 (4149 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wardemon32: SIGNED!!!!!!!!

#9 Posted by Wardemon32 (4149 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7729 posts) - - Show Bio

New Powerpuff Girls? What? PPG's powers are more ridiculous, confusing, and stupid as anything DBZ has done.

#11 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

@BiteMe-Fanboy: That's why a show about little girl superheroes can be loved by all. That and plenty of gratuitous villain beat downs never hurt either

#12 Posted by ChaoticBlades (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sending a box of fan letters to CN after noon (EST) on Monday the 4th. Anyone who wants to can join in or just spread word.

Here's my email for the letters to be sent to: saveyjandgltas@gmail.com

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.