Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Young Justice and Green Lantern are Cancelled!

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Edited By TheMess1428
    DjBest02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DjBest02

This really pissed me off! Young Justice was one of THE best shows on the channel and they cancel it to put Teen Titans, Go!? I can't deal. I will seriously suffer a heart attack!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

And that Annoying Orange Abomination got renewed. It sucks. YJ was an awesome show but it required an average human IQ to enjoy so obviously CN had to kill it so they could put on more poorly animated garbage for the illiterate. Seriously Annoying Orange is a goddamned embarrassment to our species.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JonSmith

A thousand years from now, alien archeologists will rediscover our planet, find the remains of our society, and seek out the moment where our downfall began. This is that moment.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

@JonSmith: Or they'll find an Annoying Orange DVD and destroy the planet just to make sure that it can't infect the rest of the universe with its sheer awfulness

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EnSabahNurX
    @DjBest02 said:

This really pissed me off! Young Justice was one of THE best shows on the channel and they cancel it to put Teen Titans, Go!? I can't deal. I will seriously suffer a heart attack!

I'd be ok-ish if it was for the teen titans that was on years ago not the chibi version they are producing. Young justice was so good T___T
    DjBest02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6  Edited By DjBest02

Still I can't see why there can't be a space for both :S

ShadowRain91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ShadowRain91

I think they're in a win-lose situation, because they're fully aware the Teen Titans was a popular show where there was a broad audience. I honestly don't believe the new Batman show is going to be as successful as other Batman titles, unless it was similar to the show in the early 90s, Batman The Animated Series.Young Justice and Green Lantern are great shows with a huge following, they might lose a few viewers when cancelling this (which is a sad fact). I honestly think they shouldn't cancel these 2 shows, they should alternate the 4 shows in different seasons. Where this spring we'll have Young Justice, in summer we'll have Teen Titans, and so forth. That would be a win-win situation for all of us if they consider it. Plus it gives time for the creators of these shows to come up with more great material and surprise fans. There are so many petitions out there about this topic, but none talking about this kind of solution. Speaking of petitions, everyone should centralize their focus on one petition so the results don't end up being dispersed. There was a petition that had 18,000 signatures and DC gave a response that didn't bode well with all of us. I guess time will tell. Thankyou for reading this.

Take Care and Best Wishes,

~ShadowRainMemoirs~

Avatar image for markus_langbourn
    Markus_Langbourn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Markus_Langbourn

Eh, no big loss.

mfundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mfundo

Oh my...

boob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By boob
    No Caption Provided
    TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheMess1428

@boob: But isn't that a Gundam Cat?

boob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By boob

People keep calling me a boy on this sit, so why can't this be transformer?

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Well so much for one of the best superhero shows in a while. Last one I enjoyed was Wolverine & The X-Men, that got cancelled, then it was Avengers, which turned out to be kiddy and was begging to be cancelled.

Time to relive the memories while watching JLU on Vortex.

Avatar image for beast_in_the_shadows
    Beast_in_the_Shadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's very unfortunate, but at this point it's hardly surprising. Cartoon Network did the exact same thing with both Sym-Bionic Titan and the new Thundercats. Both were phenomenal shows, leagues beyond the other shows CN had at the time, then the episodes start getting released sparsely, then the season ends and they don't show up on the next season's line up, then months later CN never makes an official announcement, leaving it to one of the production crew to break it to their fans on the internet.

I hate to say it, but Young Justice was actually lucky considering they got two seasons and a console game while Sym-bionic Titan and Thundercats both only got one season.

Every season CN becomes less and less the amazing channel it used to be as it lets it's best properties die in favor of the shows which are cheapest to make and there for need to bring in less money just to turn a net profit.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#15  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@EnSabahNurX said:

@DjBest02 said:

I'd be ok-ish if it was for the teen titans that was on years ago not the chibi version they are producing. Young justice was so good T___T

Its not Teen Titans fault. Teen Titans Go and Beware The Batman were originally supposed to be launched alongside YJ and GL. But the latter havent made enough profits in terms of merchandise. basically its just the companies being greedy.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#16  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@Markus_Langbourn said:

Eh, no big loss.

wha..? i mean.....i cant even....just.....

TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheMess1428

@Beast_in_the_Shadows said:

It's very unfortunate, but at this point it's hardly surprising. Cartoon Network did the exact same thing with both Sym-Bionic Titan and the new Thundercats. Both were phenomenal shows, leagues beyond the other shows CN had at the time, then the episodes start getting released sparsely, then the season ends and they don't show up on the next season's line up, then months later CN never makes an official announcement, leaving it to one of the production crew to break it to their fans on the internet.

I hate to say it, but Young Justice was actually lucky considering they got two seasons and a console game while Sym-bionic Titan and Thundercats both only got one season.

Every season CN becomes less and less the amazing channel it used to be as it lets it's best properties die in favor of the shows which are cheapest to make and there for need to bring in less money just to turn a net profit.

That is why I said that Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon do not treat properties well that aren't their's to begin with. It sucks.

muhabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By muhabba

I blame Flash art and South Park. Both have reduced the actual animation needed to tell a story in favor of sight gags. Don't get me wrong, I will never dis South Park. That show has done some phenominal things for animated media, but it's use of crappy animation (and actual joke) has led it to be cheaply produced so that is what company's are looking for. Cheaply produced animation regardless of the actual stories told.

janetfelix28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By janetfelix28

I believe "Young Justice" is the best show on Cartoon Network, and was announced cancelled a day before my birthday, thanks Cartoon Network for ruining my birthday and my favorite and only show I watched on your channel.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
    ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#20  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

Now what do i do on Saturday. I use to wake up every Saturday and watch Sonic x, The Batman and Spectacular Spiderman, but it was cool because I had Ben 10 alien force to guide me. Then that went off but they had Ultimate Alien, Generater Rex, and Symbiotic titans for me. Then Young justice came on and it was like the teen titans show reincarnated into something better(but I still loved that show). Then out of no where Ultimate alien and generator rex are on hiatus and Titan is cancelled. Then they come back and Young Justice is on hiatus for six f@#&!? months. Then i comes bck another hiatus. Ultimate Alien goes off sniff ;( sniff. Then Invasion comes out and Generator Rex up and disappears. Then omniverse I hate that show IDK why. Then Green lantern appears like an angel. Now Young Justice and Gl are goin off and I have nowhere to turn Cartoon Network you will rue this day

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
    Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

As a 19 year old... is it sad that i'm sad about this news?? i mean, Young Justice was nostalgic in the sense that it made me feel like a kid again, when i was watching the classic JLU animated series.... CN is going downhill, it shouldn't even be called CARTOON network anymore, WTF is annoying orange and Gumball??

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ms__omega

@Baberaham_Lincoln: Hey don't feel bad I am 31 and its one of my favorite shows on tv . After this cartoon network is dead to me CN did the same thing to tons of shows: Simbionic Titan, Samuari Jack, Generator Rex, the list goes on CN keeps saying that they couldn't "market" the shows thats why they were canceled which is complete bull****. CN is gonna lose a ton of viewers over this the ratings for GL,YJ and all the others I mentioned were near perfect.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
    deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the old cartoon network was better

Degalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Degalon

@Baberaham_Lincoln:

Hey now, I actually think Gumball is one of the better shows on CN right now. Granted, that's not saying much, but it's better than all the live action crap and stupid Youtube videos being turned into CN shows like Annoying Orange and that squeaky voiced guy.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@DjBest02 said:

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.