Young Justice 206/32 "Bloodlines"

• 107 results
#1 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

They found him, the real Roy! Hurray for Clone Roy and Cheshire...and Lian!

Anyways, great episode! Nice to see the four Flash, working together, Bart is nice, it's interesting to see what actually caused the incident 40 years later.

#2 Posted by ravisher (691 posts) - - Show Bio

i was hoping bart stayed and he did

#3 Posted by StarKiller809 (1238 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved the Flash family. Does anyone know why Wally is slower then the rest?

#4 Posted by WZA (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Great episode!! One of my favorite's of the show.

#5 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@StarKiller809 said:

Probably the same reasons as the comics; restrictions, possibly afraid to surpass Barry.

Anyways, a far better episode than the garbage last week. Although, they really are messing around with a lot of stuff.

#6 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@StarKiller809: I thought he was slower maybe because he's a little out of touch since he kinda left the hero business, so maybe he's a little rusty? I don't know.

@WZA said:

Great episode!! One of my favorite's of the show.

I thought so too! Both the main story and side story was great! I'm a little worried that they found real Roy Harper a little too easily...I cannot wait to see how this all unfolds!

#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Bart was awesome. Looks like Wally is staying as Kid Flash.

#8 Posted by vernierhawk001 (534 posts) - - Show Bio

I definitely thought they were going to kill off Barry in this episode making Wally assume the role of the new Flash.

#9 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@vernierhawk001 said:

I definitely thought they were going to kill off Barry in this episode making Wally assume the role of the new Flash.

I thought that too, I'm glad they didnt. I'm beginning to think this show is isn't gonna have any major deaths as they claimed. Tula died, but she died offscreen and wasn't that big of a character, she made a one or two cameos at best.

#10 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want to be excited by this show, but it has been pretty underwhelming. Shame.

#11 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

I really want to be excited by this show, but it has been pretty underwhelming. Shame.

Really!? I thought today's episode was great, this whole season so far, but everyone has their own opinions i suppose.

#12 Posted by vernierhawk001 (534 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I follow some reviewers online who weren't happy about the new season. I was of the opinion that the first few eps weren't bad but now I just feel like the show is getting too....big. Of course, that's the writer's call, not mine. And I'm not planning to stop watching. It's just not grabbing me at the moment. I enjoyed the Roy development and Bart is cool but now they add a whole "saving he timeline" element.....smh. Hate those

#13 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the Flash Family and glad they found Roy

#14 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@vernierhawk001: guess the show can't please everyone, I'm enjoying the ride so far though! and speaking of Roy, I'm glad he got a haircut and shave lol

#15 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bestostero: Will the real Roy become Arsenal?
#16 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bestostero: Thank you for respecting my opinion. Yeah I LOVE the flash characters. They are among my favorite DC characters, and this is my first time seeing Bart Allen. I like that they made him annoying, because that's better than giving him no personality. This show is missing something for me. I don't know what it is, but it just lost a lot of it's appeal since episode 19. But I am glad that it looks like a lot of focus is going to be shifted to Jaime, who is currently my favorite character on the team's roster. Well, him, Cassi and Babs are my top 3. That's me though lol.

#17 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@vernierhawk001 said:

but now they add a whole "saving he timeline" element.....smh. Hate those

Save the cheerleader, save the... oh wait a minute.

(cookies to anyone who gets the reference)

#18 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

@Bestostero: Will the real Roy become Arsenal?

No idea, they infiltrated some temple (which was probably owned by Ra's al ghul based on the design) and released him from his pod and that was it, they didn't continue after that...yet.

@Twentyfive: Well not everyone will agree and that's perfectly fine! It would be too boring if everyone liked the same things and thought the same way, no point in having conversation. lol

@Ravager4: Heroes. Where's my cookie?

#19 Posted by vernierhawk001 (534 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4: Darn.....don't know that one.

True true...everyone has their own opinion. And it doesn't mean I don't like it....just not strung along like I was at the last few eps of season 1. I think it has a lot to do with not seeing a lot of Nightwing action...lol.

#20 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@vernierhawk001: It's still early, I'm sure the action will pickup soon enough! I'm very excited to see what will happen with the real Roy now that he's found. I'm still looking forward to Aqualad's storyline too.

#21 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bestostero: *throws a cookie at you* catch!

#22 Edited by Underachiever007 (107 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@StarKiller809 said:

Probably the same reasons as the comics; restrictions, possibly afraid to surpass Barry.

Anyways, a far better episode than the garbage last week. Although, they really are messing around with a lot of stuff.

I felt last week's episode was definitely the high point of the series thus far. This episode didn't do much for me.

#23 Posted by MrMazz (1237 posts) - - Show Bio

I was hoping the search for Original Roy would of lasted a bit longer. Seriously though they are bad parents taking your baby to Tibet, its cold!! And Ninjas.

I'm expecting quasi evil turns from Impulse and Cheshire, it was to easy to find Roy. Maybe she mad a deal with the devil to have a family? There is more to Bart even if his future sucked how did he make a time machine?

Well we got more KF hopefully that means Artemis isn't far behind.

#24 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Underachiever007 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@StarKiller809 said:

I felt last week's episode was definitely the high point of the series thus far. This episode didn't do much for me.

Last week's episode was by far the worst of the series to me. I'm a little biased considering I despise Wonder Girl and M'Gann has started to get on my nerves.

#25 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrMazz: it was too easy, and like you said, she brought Lian too, kinda makes me wonder if there's something more to it... Ra's al Ghul did made that comment in the season 1 finale something like "there's still uses for this one"... so i'm betting there's something going on.

#26 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@StarKiller809 said:

Last week was the Blue Beetle centric episode right?

#27 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonAvenger said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@StarKiller809 said:

Last week was the Blue Beetle centric episode right?

Split with M'Gann, Wonder Girl, Batgirl, and Bumblebee?

#28 Posted by mfundo (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved last week's episode. I mean seriously the show was bound to have a girl power episode.

#29 Posted by Captain13 (3332 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how Bart's impulsiveness is just an act. He seems a lot more intelligent and mature a a result. It would be interesting to find out that his time-traveling led tp the death of Barry.

Now I need a Kaldur episode or two...

#30 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

The only problem I have with this season is their treatment of Wally

#31 Posted by X9 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

GREAT episode! I'm happier than ever to see Barry wasn't killed and excited about the fact that Impulse's trip to the past actually didn't change the caos of the future. Plus, uhul, real Roy Harper! With a missing arm! Haha, Roy spent five years looking for the guy and Cheshire solved it in months. Women... what would men do without them?

Phrases of the episode: "Crash"

"Back in a flask"

"This is so humiliating"

"Your name is Tim and yours is... Dick?!"

And the one I said right at the moment I saw Lian was in Cheshire's bag: "I told you we sould've left her with your sister" LOL

Last but not least... Red Arrow is SHAVED!!! Now he's the most handsome guy in the show again \o/

P.S: Lian is kind of an uglie baby XP

#32 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been a bit disappointed by this season so far, but I LOVED this episode. In my opinion, it was the first great episode of season 2. Now they just need to keep it up.

#33 Posted by X9 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha, but, from what I could see, the boy wonder of this season isn't gonna be Tim. (talking about him, he's basically doing nth ¬¬)

Bart took this position already XD

#34 Posted by csguterres (201 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bestostero said:

@vernierhawk001 said:

I thought that too, I'm glad they didnt. I'm beginning to think this show is isn't gonna have any major deaths as they claimed. Tula died, but she died offscreen and wasn't that big of a character, she made a one or two cameos at best.

I'm also glad they didnt. At first, I wanted it, but after seeing Barry, Bart, Wally and Jay in action, I realized all four are awesome and there is room for they all in the show!! :)

IRONICALLY, the only TV show with major super hero deaths was "Batman: The Brave and the Bold". They killed the whole Doom Patrol. And B'wanna Beast. ON-SCREEN.

#35 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@X9: but...no baby is ugly...not one... :/

ALSO! Nobody mentioned so far, but more of the shadow is shown, and this time, the shadow talked in some sort of Alien language!!!

#36 Posted by Lt_Smash (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4: heroes reference I see what you did there

save the cheerleader save the world

#37 Posted by King001 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

So it looks like after next week the show is going on break again :/

Young Justice: Invasion
Saturday, June 2nd, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) - "#32 Bloodlines"
An intruder mysteriously appears inside Mount Justice, claiming to be a tourist from the future. But who is he really? And what is his true agenda?

Young Justice: Invasion
Saturday, June 9th, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) - "#33 Depths"
Artemis rejoins the team to defend a critical satellite launch. But will her first mission back also be her last?!

Young Justice
Saturday, June 16th, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) - "#19 Misplaced"
When every adult on the planet disappears, only the team, Zatanna and Billy Batson are left to defeat the five most powerful sorcerers on Earth…

#38 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@King001: NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?

hopefully it wont be too long of a break...

sad. :(

#39 Posted by FIash (63 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Flash and Impulse speed talking.

#40 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

This was by far my favorite episode. Bart joined, they found Roy, and we got to see Wally back in action, although his performance was VERY disappointing. I especially liked the scene at the end where it shows why Bart actually traveled to the past. Can't wait for the next. Anyone else think Roy looks like Wally?

#41 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@FIash said:

I liked Flash and Impulse speed talking.

That was hilarious, they were just talking normally, but then you realize that the cop and Wally couldn't understand because they were actually speed talking.

@AweSam: They do, but I don't think they have any relation to each other at all, just both awesome red heads.

#42 Posted by csguterres (201 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bestostero said:

@Twentyfive said:

Really!? I thought today's episode was great, this whole season so far, but everyone has their own opinions i suppose.

In my opinion, this was the best episode of season 2 so far. But I am huge Flash fan, so it's likely I would enjoy a Flash family episode a lot. :)

Also, Roy and Jade were awesome. And Lian was even more awesome than her parents. "Told you we should have left her with your sister." "Should I be concerned of the obvious delight our daughter takes on the ultraviolence?"

#43 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@csguterres: yeah, i really enjoyed the clone Red Arrow and Cheshire bit, kinda makes me sad its not real Roy...because real Roy and Cheshire deserve to be a happy family! wouldn't it be great if clone Red Arrow turned out to be real Roy Harper all along? but of course it cant be since the whole sleeper agent clone situation and all... i wonder how everything will turn out for them.

#44 Posted by X9 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

: Nha, I want Cheshire to end up with clone Roy. They have chemistry, a daugther and it'd make more sense than make her fall in love with the armless guy she and her husband just rescued. And vice-versa XP

#45 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOVED IT definitely one of my favourites, the timeline thing creeps me, I hate time travel -_- but hooray for Bart!

Lian is so cute (Man that young and she laughs at violence wow) and they found real Roy.... now wtf are they going to do with him?

Nightwing was awesome! Dick really is the boss

........................................................oops Spoilers (Definitely my favourite line after 'Souvenir' :D)

So next one and we're over for now, anyway someone knows when they start airing new episodes again? (I'm ultra-loving this :D)

#46 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@X9 said:

: Nha, I want Cheshire to end up with clone Roy. They have chemistry, a daugther and it'd make more sense than make her fall in love with the armless guy she and her husband just rescued. And vice-versa XP

Well of course, its too late for her to fall in love with the real one now that she has a kid and marriage with the clone lol :/

#47 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

I LOVED IT definitely one of my favourites, the timeline thing creeps me, I hate time travel -_- but hooray for Bart!

and they found real Roy.... now wtf are they going to do with him?

Nightwing was awesome!

So next one and we're over for now, anyway someone knows when they start airing new episodes again? (I'm ultra-loving this :D)

Oh almost all this too:

@X9 said:

GREAT episode! I'm happier than ever to see Barry wasn't killed and excited about the fact that Impulse's trip to the past actually didn't change the caos of the future. Plus, uhul, real Roy Harper! With a missing arm! Haha, Roy spent five years looking for the guy and Cheshire solved it in months. Women... what would men do without them?

Phrases of the episode: "Crash"

"Back in a flask"

"This is so humiliating"

"Your name is Tim and yours is... Dick?!"

And the one I said right at the moment I saw Lian was in Cheshire's bag: "I told you we sould've left her with your sister" LOL

Last but not least... Red Arrow is SHAVED!!! Now he's the most handsome guy in the show again \o/

P.S: Lian is kind of an uglie baby XP

You forgot, "Oops Spoilers " (Definitely my favourite line after 'Souvenir' :D)

PS: I think she's cute, that young and she laughs at violence wow, I guess she got it in the blood >:D

#48 Posted by cattlebattle (12784 posts) - - Show Bio

Back in a Flash....

I can never say anything negative about this show, its always great. This episode wasn't anything less than amazing.

So that wasn't Manfred Mota, but Nuetron, who was created by apparently......."the competitors"...or someone else entirely different?? Idk, this show is great at adding mysteries. Now, we will have to see what created the dystopian future Bart comes from.

James Marsden did a great job at voicing Impulse.

#49 Posted by X9 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

: Yeaah, I forgot the "spoilers" part. It must be hard to know everything that's about to happen and can't say a word about it to prevent it from not coming true. Or being in doubt if what you do to make things better in future is actually gonna make it worst. Anyway... well, babies usually laugh of the misfortune of others. That's what humans do, actually, but babies, as well as kids, don't understand they can't simply laugh in the face of someone wo's just fallen/ got hurt/ been through a humiliating situation in front of them.

But I like to see the Harper family anyway :)

#50 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

There isn't a single episode of this show that I didn't like on its own merits (though I was put off by the first episode of season two because of the dramatic shift leaving a bad taste in my mouth, but that's besides the point) and this episode is no different. We are introduced to yet another plot point to join the masses already on our plate, in the form of a "save the timeline" plot, though that may naturally solve itself as the series goes on and may in fact not be a plot point but rather the result of the oncoming invasion.

Seeing Bart on the show for the first time made me giddy, that's for sure. Also, I swear if Wally doesn't eventually get all of the Flash's powers I'm going to kill someone.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.