Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Young Justice 204/30 "Salvage" Discussion (Spoilers)

• 81 results
    mfundo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By mfundo

I thought episode was amazing, I liked it. It was great seeing Roy, Wally, Artemis and Chesire again.

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By htb106

@WZA: I'm not sure if they'd put Slade as a major villian after he was the main villian for the teen titans series.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By Bestostero

@RedOwl_1: but its NOT Roy and Cheshire...its clone and Cheshire... D:

I'm not liking the fact that they're making clone Roy so likable (in my opinion), its only gonna make it more awkward when and if the real Roy returns...

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By X9

@RedOwl_1 said:

Very nice episode:

Wally and Artemis F*CK YEAH! (I'm happy they're alive)

I guess I'm starting to understand Superboy, Lagoon sucks

Jaime talking with "himself" jokes never get old :D

No Reach thing....... uff now I can sleep peacefully

Cheshire and Roy: Together = Yeah that's great , Married= Amazing dude!, With a daughter = SO F*CKING AWESOME :D

Agreed! So happy to see Artemis doing fine! (and so pokerface to see Roy's kid...)

Wow, I think this is the best episode so far \o/

The time skip made the show become deeper, heavier...I'm liking it.

Next week seems to be "girls fighting crime". Sounds interesting...

Avatar image for underachiever007
    Underachiever007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Underachiever007

@Bestostero said:

@RedOwl_1: but its NOT Roy and Cheshire...its clone and Cheshire... D:

I'm not liking the fact that they're making clone Roy so likable (in my opinion), its only gonna make it more awkward when and if the real Roy returns...

It shouldn't lead to much tension on the Cheshire front. She never even knew the real Roy.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Bestostero

@Underachiever007: My deal is why would they build so much on clone Roy knowing that if and when the real Roy returns, are people just gonna forget about clone Roy? Or are they just gonna introduce real Roy temporarily then have him exit. As fans, we're building connections to these characters, so if they get replaced or killed off...its gonna suck. Having two Red Arrows isn't gonna work, so one of them is gonna have to bite the dust...i prefer real Roy because he's the real one, but the clone one is all we've been exposed to! The more they build on clone Roy's character, the worst its gonna become later when and if real Roy does come back...

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Primmaster64
    @Bestostero: The real Roy is probably gonna be Arsenal.
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Bestostero

@Primmaster64: even if they have different names, its still essentially the same person, i just dont see how having Red Arrow and Arsenal on the same team is gonna work, i think what they will do is have clone Red Arrow retire and take care of his baby and the real Roy will join the team

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Primmaster64
    @Bestostero: The real Roy will probably be evil because of the light and will be Match's partner.
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Bestostero

@Primmaster64: probably at first, but what then? what happens after? i dont think he'll stay evil.

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#61  Edited By noj

@Bestostero: I think the current theory is that the real Roy will return as Arsenal and will be a villain while clone Roy will remain Red Arrow and stay a hero

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Bestostero

@noj: but do you really think real Roy will stay a villain forever? i dont think that's going to be the case. he might be introduced as a villain but then he'll turn and what then when you got two of the same on the team is what im getting at

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Primmaster64
    @noj said:

@Bestostero: I think the current theory is that the real Roy will return as Arsenal and will be a villain while clone Roy will remain Red Arrow and stay a hero

This might happened and the team said that for them he was the real Roy.
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Bestostero

@Primmaster64: so you think the real Roy is just gonna be made into a permanent villain?

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Primmaster64
    @Bestostero: Maybe not permanent, but he will be a brainwashed villain.
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Bestostero

@Primmaster64 said:

@Bestostero: Maybe not permanent, but he will be a brainwashed villain.

so what happens after? one of them is gonna get brushed under the rug and i dont want it to be the real one is what im saying lol

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#67  Edited By noj

@Bestostero: Honestly if the real one is evil he will either stay a villain or if he does become good again he will likely just quit the whole hero thing. The clone Roy is around to stay since to all the characters on the show he is essentially the real Roy. The only character who knew the real Speedy for any amount of time was Green Arrow and even then they said that the the real Speedy was kidnapped almost immedialtly after becoming Green Arrow's sidekick.

Honestly I dont even think the real Roy will be brainwashed. He will just be TREMENDOUSLY pissed and want revenge on the heroes for getting him into the situation in the first place, allowing him to stay a captive for so many years and not even knowing that he was replaced, and for how they stopped looking for him even when they knew he was captured. And finally he will probably want to kill the clone Roy for taking his life from him.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Primmaster64
    @Bestostero:   
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Bestostero

@noj said:

@Bestostero: Honestly if the real one is evil he will either stay a villain or if he does become good again he will likely just quit the whole hero thing. The clone Roy is around to stay since to all the characters on the show he is essentially the real Roy. The only character who knew the real Speedy for any amount of time was Green Arrow and even then they said that the the real Speedy was kidnapped almost immedialtly after becoming Green Arrow's sidekick.

Honestly I dont even think the real Roy will be brainwashed. He will just be TREMENDOUSLY pissed and want revenge on the heroes for getting him into the situation in the first place, allowing him to stay a captive for so many years and not even knowing that he was replaced, and for how they stopped looking for him even when they knew he was captured. And finally he will probably want to kill the clone Roy for taking his life from him.

Exactly, they're expending real Roy for clone Roy by continually building on clone Roy's character. No matter how the dices fall, one character is gonna be dropped and written off. It's just a matter of which one. And like i said, i would hate for them to write off the real one for a clone, even though the clone is the one we know.

JonesDeini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

User Lists: 9

#70  Edited By JonesDeini

I think the guy with Sports Master was Braniac, could also be a Reach/Scarab user.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Bestostero

@JonesDeini: That's the first time i heard someone mention Brainiac, interesting pick!

Kweschun_Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Kweschun_Mark

http://www.comicvine.com/black-beetle/29-53273/

There is a Black Beetle, who also uses a Scarab beetle like Blue Beetle. The Reach created more than just one, because the Scarabs were supposed to fuse with someone from the planet it was sent to, and eventually take over the planet. Black Beetle hasn't been around all that long, which might be why he hasn't been brought up yet by others. However, considering the Krolo's are so afraid of the "Competitor" and with the shadowing figure planting a Egyptian/scarab looking bomb in Alienated, and using a sonic beam in "Salvage" I'm placing my bets on Black Beetle, or another Scarab user. Especially considering the highlight of Blue in this past episode. However, I do think we'll be seeing more 'invading' aliens later in the season. Perhaps some White Martians and Thanagarians?

Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
    teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was thinking it was Deathstroke but who knows. Young Justice is full of suprises

soccersss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#74  Edited By soccersss

I liked this episode. A lot of questions was answered this episode with Wally, Artemis and Roy especially. It looks like the real Roy is still alive. I wonder what happened to him. This episode also generated another intriguing question: who was that mysterious guy with Artemis father?

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Primmaster64
    @JonesDeini said:

I think the guy with Sports Master was Braniac, could also be a Reach/Scarab user.

That would be interesting...but why would Brainiac allied himself with Sports master?
    YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By YoggSaron

@teamextrodinary15 said:

I was thinking it was Deathstroke but who knows. Young Justice is full of suprises

As much as I want it to be Deathstroke, Slade doesn't have a sonic cannon for an arm.

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#77  Edited By Imagine_Man15

In the last episode, the Krolotean mentioned that he was attacked by a competitor agent, and we can assume it was the same Krolotean which was chased by Blue Beetle... meaning the competitor is the Reach. And the shadow figure with Sportsmaster seemed to have a cannon very similar to Blue Beetle's, so I'd be willing to be he's a Reach operative, likely Black Beetle. Although, I'll admit Kalibak or Braniac would both be awesome. As much as I want Deathstroke to show up, I just don't see it happening any time soon.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Bestostero

@YoggSaron said:

@teamextrodinary15 said:

As much as I want it to be Deathstroke, Slade doesn't have a sonic cannon for an arm.

I don't think its Deathstroke...I'm not completely familiar with his character but i don't believe he refers to humans as "meat". This show is very meticulous when it comes to small details like that.

insanepayne6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By insanepayne6

The shadowy figure could be Black Beetle with the similar ray to Blue Beetle's. It could also be Deathstroke who got his hands on alien tech though, so we won't know till they reveal it.

insanepayne6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By insanepayne6

@Kweschun_Mark: I agree, with not much on Black Beetle written it leaves a lot of wiggle room to expand on and use him in the series.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@insanepayne6 said:

The shadowy figure could be Black Beetle with the similar ray to Blue Beetle's. It could also be Deathstroke who got his hands on alien tech though, so we won't know till they reveal it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.