Young Justice 204/30 "Salvage" Discussion (Spoilers)

• 81 results
#1 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

NOOOO! The real Roy Harper can't be dead! I don't believe it. Guardian is lying! LYING!!! LYINGGGGGGGG!

and sucks that Blue Beetle told Superboy about the scarab talking to him, i think its funner that he just keeps talking to himself with people staring...

#2 Posted by WarGauntlet (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Artemis yes yes!!!!

#3 Posted by WZA (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahh I hope You're right I hope they're lying lol. Soooo we finally see Wally and Artemis!! But they both seem to be retired. Hopefully not for long lol

#4 Edited by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheshire! Lian! YES! and Real Roy Harper!!! YES YES YES! well...he wasn't present, but Cheshire said she found a lead on the real Roy!

So who can that shadowed figure be? I keep thinking its real Roy Harper, but it is a pretty buff silhouette... whoever it is, he's working with Sportsmaster... the voice...the voice sounded like Black Manta, but he didnt have the Black Manta-ish helmet...i guess it could be the "competitor"

@WZA: Cheshire did say that she found out one last lead on the real Roy Harper...so fingers crossed!!!

#5 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

Where did you watch it?

#6 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@AweSam: i live in central time so it already came on for on cartoon network

#7 Posted by WarGauntlet (34 posts) - - Show Bio

hopefully im kinda glad they skipped around on that relationship cause you won't have to c them still fighting. the clever part was the 5 year valentines comment. im just glad to c shes alive. but I hope roy is the real roy and someones hiding stuff

#8 Posted by ravisher (689 posts) - - Show Bio

what if the guy is slade?

would be cool

#9 Posted by WZA (32 posts) - - Show Bio

I Don't why but when the shadowy figured came out at the end, I saw half his face red. So i thought it was Deathstroke. Or maybe it was just wishful thinkin on my part lol.

#10 Posted by krspaceT (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder if Kord was a Justice Leaguer?

#11 Posted by WarGauntlet (34 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder that two I just thought that the scarab was from the reach not ted kord but I guess they decided to change it for the show maybe.

#12 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

it could be Deathstroke! i think its very possible that it is indeed him!

@WarGauntlet: that would definitely be a twist if it did turn out that Red Arrow wasn't actually a clone but the real deal, but i dont know if its likely since they showed the body with the missing arm in season one and Cheshire just said she has one last piece of information on the real Roy...but maybe! it would be good, it was sad to hear Wally and Dick basically say they don't even know the real Roy and that they are friends with the clone and not real Roy.

#13 Posted by Dernman (15074 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder if the shadow figure IS Roy. :p

#14 Posted by TheGremlin (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy Wally and Artemis are alive.

Still hoping Roy turns into Arsenal and the shadow is either Red Hood or Deathstroke.

This may just be my blackness showing but I'm highly suspicious of that baby.

#15 Edited by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Good episode. Kinda dark, I like it

#16 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGremlin: agree agree agree! i hope we see real Roy as Arsenal, it just makes sense with them showing us the real Roy with the missing arm! it would be crazy twist if he turned out to be Deathstroke...

about the baby, i believe its another clone, black hair is a dominate gene right? there's no way to get red hair with a black hair partner...but this is cartoon/comic world where pink hair, blue hair, etc exist...so gene probability rules dont apply...

#17 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarGauntlet said:

I wonder that two I just thought that the scarab was from the reach not ted kord but I guess they decided to change it for the show maybe.

The scarab is from the Reach, as they are the competitors of the Kroloteans and they recognized the armor. Most likely the scarab was found after Kord died and the League assumed that he had made it, rather than it being an alien artifact.

#18 Posted by WarGauntlet (34 posts) - - Show Bio

it was sad to here that's why clone's in comics/tv are kind of sad they have no real self but that of the people they're clone from and when they find out they're a clone their lives fall apart

#19 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bestostero said:

about the baby, i believe its another clone, black hair is a dominate gene right? there's no way to get red hair with a black hair partner...but this is cartoon/comic world where pink hair, blue hair, etc exist...so gene probability rules dont apply...

Gene's are a bit more complicated when it comes to hair color. We don't know Chesire's entire genetic makeup, so it could be possible that she possesses a gene for red hair.

#20 Posted by WarGauntlet (34 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks for that info i was a little unclear by what jaime meant when he said that

#21 Posted by TheGremlin (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bestostero: Well not entirely. I got a mixed cousin with red hair. Not so sure about asians though. Actually thinking about it if Artemis is half asian with blonde hair it's possible. Baby is definately not his though and I'll stick by that theory all the way until they do a Maury crossover.

#22 Edited by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarGauntlet: i still dont know whats gonna happen with clone Roy if real Roy is found, i guess he can live happily ever after with his baby in retirement like Wally and Artemis...hopefully he'll get his act together soon, scruffy "hobo" Roy isn't something i want to see often...

@YoggSaron: i guess that's true...i mean Artemis has blonde hair and she has an asian mother with black hair...crazy family lol

@TheGremlin: I'll be waiting for the Maury episode...lmao

#23 Posted by MrMazz (1234 posts) - - Show Bio

YUS Artemis is alive

The show needs to do more of these multiple plots going on in one episode. Sure one of them was basically an excuse to do a monster movie but it also showed off this "competitor" "partner" guy/thing. Was there ever a evil Blue Beetle?

If an ex ever came to me with a baby I didn't know existed I would be suspicious.It's probably a clone though or some sort of test tube. I kind of like the slant they are putting on the Roy Cheshire relationship.

So is Lagoon Boy nothing more than a exposition and catchphrase device...clearly M'gaan fried his brain.

#24 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

The real Roy is probably gonna be Arsenal. Like Match is going to be Superman-Prime.

#25 Posted by WarGauntlet (34 posts) - - Show Bio

agreed it kind of reminded me of an updated version of roy when he was on drugs as speedy. meaning it was just sad and he had lost his edge

#26 Posted by cattlebattle (12761 posts) - - Show Bio

Lian Harper FTW

The shadowy figure at this point is blatantly a member of the Reach as we saw his arm cannon destroy the golem, bummer......I was hoping it would be one Mr. Deathstroke

On that note, I am kind of doubting Slade will show up due to Sportsmaster being extremely analogous of Deathstroke in this series anyways

Finally, there was a lot of innuendos being thrown around with the Speedy intervention.....he used to treat his body as a temple...hmmmm......try to get Kaldur to see the light?? ironic. As his father just achieved status

always a great show

#27 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarGauntlet said:

agreed it kind of reminded me of an updated version of roy when he was on drugs as speedy. meaning it was just sad and he had lost his edge

yup. i feels exactly like that.

anyways, i thought it was interesting that the team reached out to try and save Roy but they haven't or wont do the same for Aqualad, he said that they shouldn't waste time with him and try to save Aqualad instead....which makes me believe Aqualad is just an acting mole!!!!

#28 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle: I'm guessing the show will have another _years skip. I read somewhere about talk about Damian.
#29 Posted by cattlebattle (12761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
@cattlebattle: I'm guessing the show will have another _years skip. I read somewhere about talk about Damian.
anything is possible, I think they might establish the current characters ages first
#30 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle: And hopefully...Superboy will age physically. :'D
#31 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

well Batman and Talia do have some sort of connection going on that was seen in the comics...

#32 Posted by TheGremlin (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

That would be AWESOME!!!

#33 Posted by cattlebattle (12761 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
@cattlebattle: And hopefully...Superboy will age physically. :'D
Maybe the show will end with the heroes fulfilling their mentors roles...bringing the show full circle
#34 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle: ya think?
#35 Posted by yusuf_iranu (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish I can watch. but the uploader didn't upload it yet.

#36 Posted by sentryman555 (771 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on Wally becoming The Flash! Thats what I'm waiting for!

#37 Posted by ReclaimerM3GTR (38 posts) - - Show Bio

That was a good episode, I really didnt care for the whole intergang part but I really liked FakeRoys intervention. Also Im VERY happy to see Wally/Aretmis together AND Alive

#38 Posted by pharze (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi new here

But I thought I would take a guess at the shadow figure. How about Kalibak. He loves referring to humans as "meatbags"

#39 Posted by krspaceT (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

@pharze: Not bad catch there....Kalliback. But, was the shadow rightly shaped for him?

#40 Posted by pharze (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT The shadow figure is about a foot taller than Sportsmaster and thicker.

#41 Posted by cattlebattle (12761 posts) - - Show Bio
@pharze said:

Hi new here

But I thought I would take a guess at the shadow figure. How about Kalibak. He loves referring to humans as "meatbags"

the shadowy figure destroyed the golem with his own sonic cannon, it is definitely one of the Reach, the race Blue Beetles scarab comes from
#42 Posted by danhimself (22537 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@pharze said:

Hi new here

the shadowy figure destroyed the golem with his own sonic cannon, it is definitely one of the Reach, the race Blue Beetles scarab comes from

exactly...that and Bruno and Whisper were posted up on the trees with the same weapon that Beetle used earlier....I'm not sure why people are still trying to guess who it is....if it's not Black Beetle then it's a new character all together

#43 Posted by cattlebattle (12761 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:

@cattlebattle said:

@pharze said:

Hi new here

exactly...that and Bruno and Whisper were posted up on the trees with the same weapon that Beetle used earlier....I'm not sure why people are still trying to guess who it is....if it's not Black Beetle then it's a new character all together

Blue Beetle pinned Intergang to the tree actually IIRC.....

In a future episode Blue Beetle goes looking for an old friend according to the sypnosis, which might actually be Paco/Blood Beetle...I think the sonic cannon that was discharged from the shadow guy was actually blue...otherwise I agree, Black Beetle
#44 Posted by danhimself (22537 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@danhimself said:

@cattlebattle said:

@pharze said:

Hi new here

you're right....I completely a.d.d.ed over that moment

#45 Posted by cattlebattle (12761 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:

LOL, I am surprised I remembered...I was kind of hungover when I watched it
#46 Posted by danhimself (22537 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@danhimself said:

LOL, I am surprised I remembered...I was kind of hungover when I watched it

I skipped it so badly that when they went back and saw them hanging there there was no doubt in my mind that the Competitor did it....this realization calls into question everything I've ever taken away from a tv show ever

#47 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGremlin said:

@Bestostero: Well not entirely. I got a mixed cousin with red hair. Not so sure about asians though. Actually thinking about it if Artemis is half asian with blonde hair it's possible. Baby is definately not his though and I'll stick by that theory all the way until they do a Maury crossover.

If Paula carried a recessive blonde gene from French occupied Vietnam, she could have passed that one to one of her children.  Statistically she would have exactly one dark haired child and one blonde child with her blonde husband, which is exactly what happened.  Jade would, in turn, also carry a recessive blonde gene she inherited from her father.

As to other matters, I think it's interesting that Wally's current state mimics where he was just before Crisis on Infinite Earths.  He was in college, dating, and no longer in the superhero game due to health matters.  It makes me wonder if he's hiding health problems from the rest of the Team, of which he's no longer a part.
#48 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

Lian Harper FTW The shadowy figure at this point is blatantly a member of the Reach as we saw his arm cannon destroy the golem, bummer......I was hoping it would be one Mr. Deathstroke On that note, I am kind of doubting Slade will show up due to Sportsmaster being extremely analogous of Deathstroke in this series anyways Finally, there was a lot of innuendos being thrown around with the Speedy intervention.....he used to treat his body as a temple...hmmmm......try to get Kaldur to see the light?? ironic. As his father just achieved status always a great show

This about sums up my feelings, my only add on is that multiple parts of this episode had innuendos this was the most adult episode so far

#49 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

Very nice episode:

Wally and Artemis F*CK YEAH! (I'm happy they're alive)

I guess I'm starting to understand Superboy, Lagoon sucks

Jaime talking with "himself" jokes never get old :D

No Reach thing....... uff now I can sleep peacefully

Cheshire and Roy: Together = Yeah that's great , Married= Amazing dude!, With a daughter = SO F*CKING AWESOME :D

#50 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64 said:

I don't support time skips....... but I must admit that would be awesome!!!! Maybe Tim as Red Robin and with tons of luck.... DIck as Batman!!!! The idea just sounds wonderful

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.