Young Justice 125 "Usual Suspects" Spoilers

• 0 results
#1 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

Great episode!

Very excited to see Rocket, i loved that Cheshire saved Artemis, and of course, Red Arrow is the traitor. lol

#2 Posted by TheLegacy (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Episode

I'm not happy to see Rocket at all! Could they have gotten a worse voice actress? She sounds terrible and she's so annoying! I cringed everytime she spoke. I really wish they didn't include her on the team because she just sucks.

#3 Posted by cattlebattle (12768 posts) - - Show Bio

This was a great action oriented episode...the one we have been waiting for the whole series more or less, next episode has some good stuff too.

I was a bit unimpressed with how they resolved some of the character arcs, I mean Artemis' was fine...but Superboys shield addiction was a bit abrupt and shallow, seemed like just a way to put his loyalty in question quickly right before the end of the season.

Robin punching Shimmers chest in made my day

#4 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheLegacy: lol, i agree that they could've went with a better voice actress, but Rocket herself isn't too bad, of course i think there are better choices for female additions to the team, but im not completely against Rocket....

#5 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Saw it with sub titles last week and it was awesome but it was better in English

#6 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

Saw it with sub titles last week and it was awesome but it was better in English

Same, saw all the subtitled episodes long ago, but its still refreshing to see the english version! I was just as excited if not more.

#7 Posted by War Killer (20194 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
Superboys shield addiction was a bit abrupt and shallow, seemed like just a way to put his loyalty in question quickly right before the end of the season.
It's possible that his addiction could come back eventually, I mean if we're talking about Lex Luthor here, he's not going to let go of his "investment" that easily. Plus, just because he admitted to using the shields doesn't mean he's broken the addiction either.
#8 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheLegacy said:

Good Episode

I'm not happy to see Rocket at all! Could they have gotten a worse voice actress? She sounds terrible and she's so annoying! I cringed everytime she spoke. I really wish they didn't include her on the team because she just sucks.

I agree about the voice actress but how much do you actually know about Rocket,have you ever even read a comic with her in it before or are you just amusing she sucks because of the 3 minutes she was front and center in this episode?

#9 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

Rocket, Eh they tried with her, It's hard for her to be fully accepted as a character when she was thrown in on an episode that had multiple plots in it with characters we've seem for the whole season.

With that aside, good episode, 10/10

Kept me emotionally attatched and I thought Miss Martian, Artemis and Superboy were all moles until the flashblacks played with them revealing all their secrets setting up the attack on the island. Nice to see the Team finally at peace

Nice to see new JL members and it seems Arrow is the mole. Now that the Light have control of the Watchtower and The JL are brainwashed it seems like they have to fight their sidekicks, interesting.

#10 Posted by noj (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

REALLY great episode! I cant wait to see everybody fighting their mentors next week! Oh and no spoilers for next weeks episode please. Some of us havent seen the subbed version

#11 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't like the inclusion of Rocket. I feel like its too late in the season to add a new character, they should have waited until next season to include Rocket. Other than that though, it was a pretty solid episode. I would like to see Superboy's shield addiction come back some time, but for now I like how it was resolved.

#12 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yes, get ready for A LOT of pis in the next episode...worst than the Injustice League episode lol

#13 Posted by War Killer (20194 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who hates this show's version of Riddler? Just curious because I couldn't stand him in this episode...

#14 Posted by abeyance (238 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss Martians transformation had me like WHOA. I didn't see the episode where she first revealed it. Red Arrow finding out he was the mole was priceless. He was the main one talking about finding out who it is. Guess the Light must have brainwashed him during one of his solo missions. I can't wait to see mentors vs sidekicks. Im curious how Red Arrow got those nano lifeforms on the watchtower. I saw the computer scans the person's body before teleportation when Vandal Savage came. Shouldn't the computer have detected the foreign technology? Meh maybe i'm over thinking it.

#15 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer: Don't worry, you are not alone. I hated the YJ Joker at first too, but at least I did eventually warm up to him... Riddler was sucked the entire time

#16 Posted by War Killer (20194 posts) - - Show Bio
@abeyance said:

Miss Martians transformation had me like WHOA. I didn't see the episode where she first revealed it. Red Arrow finding out he was the mole was priceless. He was the main one talking about finding out who it is. Guess the Light must have brainwashed him during one of his solo missions. I can't wait to see mentors vs sidekicks. Im curious how Red Arrow got those nano lifeforms on the watchtower. I saw the computer scans the person's body before teleportation when Vandal Savage came. Shouldn't the computer have detected the foreign technology? Meh maybe i'm over thinking it.

It possible that after the League brought the case full of the nano-tech onto the tower Red Arrow managed to get one when no one was looking. It's also possible that the tower's systems may not have been able to detect the technology either. But those are one of those little things that probably shouldn't be dwelt upon, really doesn't matter in the long run.
#17 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer: Possible a mind controlled Arrow could've had the nanites before Bats.

@abeyance: Batman overrid the code.

#18 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio
@Imagine_Man15 said:

@War Killer: Don't worry, you are not alone. I hated the YJ Joker at first too, but at least I did eventually warm up to him... Riddler was sucked the entire time

Riddler strikes me as square, which is precisely the sort of character he's supposed to be.  Can't have all the villains be cool.

I love the parallel between this episode and Agenda.  Who in the Justice League knew Captain Marvel's secret?  Batman.  And who on the Team knew Artemis' secret?  Robin.
#19 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

@MrMiracle77: Interesting

#20 Posted by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer: You are not. When someone asks me who I hate, I always think of him. His voice actor is annoying sounding(and not in the "I'm better than you" way either), and I'm not to big on the look. I think he could've at least used a hat. The VA and look from Arkham City was the most perfect Riddler I know.
#21 Posted by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

It was a good episode. I was a bit harsh on the end until I saw Red Arrow didn't know he was the mole. Then it was like "Ha!"

I'll be waiting for the next, but I don't see how the students are supposed to beat the masters.

#22 Edited by PoachedPig (75 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome episode today...

Rocket. I don't hate her but I don't like her either, she's just a so-so.With the voice actress, they could have done it better it think. I guess there are better female character that could fill that place.

The Riddler is annoying. Nuff said..

@cattlebattle said:

This was a great action oriented episode...the one we have been waiting for the whole series more or less, next episode has some good stuff too. I was a bit unimpressed with how they resolved some of the character arcs, I mean Artemis' was fine...but Superboys shield addiction was a bit abrupt and shallow, seemed like just a way to put his loyalty in question quickly right before the end of the season. Robin punching Shimmers chest in made my day

I do agree with you in this one...

#23 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

@PoachedPig: The voice actress was good. I think people don't like it because it sounded what many would consider "ghetto"

#24 Posted by weaponx (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed, Rocket's voice was annoying. She should not be put into this episode, it was too sudden and there were too many other things going on. There was also no back story on her, and I did not even know who she was so when I saw here with the YJ I was like, wait..... did I mess an episode? Besides that, a great episode and can't wait for the next one!!!

#25 Posted by VampireSelektor (749 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheLegacy: @Bestostero: Boisterous, black people are valid people. They DO exist in real life, you know. Even the annoying ones.

#26 Posted by Zauberin (4352 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mind Rocket or her voice, though I would've appreciated some kind of introduction, as I to was caught off-guard. Overall, good episode. I sincerely hope Superboy's addiction isn't over with. For some reason, I just wanna see more of that. I was actually waiting for Miss Martian's reveal and had no big problems with it, but I expected more surprise at Artemis' revelation, at least for not expecting her to have a super criminal family (except Robin, we all knew Robin and Batman knew). That was clever with the whole Red Arrow being the mole thing. I thought I was clever with the multiple moles, and I thought I was right for a moment, but they were still a step ahead of me. I wanna see how they handle the people in charge being controlled, but I just don't see how they can beat them, seeing as their mentors are like super way better versions of themselves. I at least hoped Billy Batson would get to stay with the team a bit longer. I love him.

#27 Posted by PoachedPig (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil: Yeah the voice actress is good. I love the voice actors in this series, seriously! I just think they could have done better... maybe you're right about the "ghetto" thing.

#28 Edited by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil said:

@PoachedPig: The voice actress was good. I think people don't like it because it sounded what many would consider "ghetto"

i thought it as actress tia mowry or her sister tamera mowry . she doesn't souund ghetto to me. what you want her to sound like actress kerry washington? who sounds annoying to me.

#29 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

what about icon'e voice its by tony todd from the candyman movie. i would not have imagined him for a superhero voice.

#30 Posted by ComicStooge (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else think Robin beat Bane a bit too easily? Sure, he had Zatanna with him, but Bane should've put up more of a fight.

#31 Edited by not2baad (548 posts) - - Show Bio

I like rocket coming in when she did just so they have more fighters. The voice actress Kittie did a good job. Two good fight scenes and a cliffhanger what more do you want? also i like the way the light tricked yj into giving the jl the starros.

#32 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge said:

Anyone else think Robin beat Bane a bit too easily? Sure, he had Zatanna with him, but Bane should've put up more of a fight.

pis. get ready for more pis in the next episode. this show has a lot of pis lol

#33 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicStooge said:
That wasn't really a concern of mine.  I was more fascinated by the fact that Zatanna just happens to have a spell she can use to make a duplicate of Robin.

Probably makes those lonely, cold nights in Mount Justice a little easier to deal with.
#34 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: He still is apart of the team.

#35 Edited by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bestostero said:

oh yes, get ready for A LOT of pis in the next episode...worst than the Injustice League episode lol

True there is no way in hell that Blank and Blank could hold there own against Blank and Blank especially with Blank being untrained and Blank being so young, maybe if Blank and Blank had gone in with a plan I could buy it but them seemingly just magically working in perfect tandem in order to beat Blank and more importantly Blank is complete PIS and BS

@War Killer said:

Am I the only one who hates this show's version of Riddler? Just curious because I couldn't stand him in this episode...

I hate him as well

#36 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@Bestostero said:

True there is no way in hell that Blank and Blank could hold there own against Blank and Blank especially with Blank being untrained and Blank being so young, maybe if Blank and Blank had gone in with a plan I could buy it but them seemingly just magically working in perfect tandem in order to beat Blank and more importantly Blank is complete PIS and BS

@War Killer said:

I hate him as well

Superboy vs. Superman

Icon vs. Rocket

Artemis vs. Green Arrow

Zatanna vs. Dr. Fate

Kid Flash vs. Flash

Batman vs. Robin

Aqualad vs. Aquaman

Miss Martian vs. Martian Manhunter.

This is going to be a good episode

#37 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil: Don't forget about Hal Jordan, John Stewart, Atom, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Captain Atom, Captain Marvel, Plastic Man, etc.... they're not gonna sit around and do nothing! Also, Vandal Savage...lol

yeah...major PIS...A LOT of it!

#38 Posted by Dernman (15083 posts) - - Show Bio

Except for Static I hate Milestone characters but Young Justice has now made me like Rocket.

#39 Posted by Dernman (15083 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else like the YJ version of the Justice League and would like to see a spin off. 

Too soon from Unlimited?

#40 Posted by jrock85 (2874 posts) - - Show Bio

Now this was one hell of an episode.

#41 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman: yes, spinoff YJ Justice League now!

#42 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

Except for Static I hate Milestone characters but Young Justice has now made me like Rocket.

What's wrong with Milestone?

#43 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

Great episode! Everything that was building up through out this season exploded in this episode. Can't wait for the season finale next week

#44 Posted by Dernman (15083 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:

@Dernman said:

What's wrong with Milestone?

That's kinda like asking me why I didn't like the Ultraverse or why I liked Wildstorm. 
#45 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman: I'm not familiar with the Ultraverse, could you clarify your dislike for it and Milestone

#46 Posted by Dernman (15083 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:

@Dernman: I'm not familiar with the Ultraverse, could you clarify your dislike for it and Milestone

It's been a long time since I read Milestone so my memory is faded and I would have to nitpick little things about each individual character. 
Can't explain it without going back,  reading it and going over each character because it's different for each character.
#47 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

@BlackArmor said:

It's been a long time since I read Milestone so my memory is faded and I would have to nitpick little things about each individual character. Can't explain it without going back, reading it and going over each character because it's different for each character.

Alright don't worry about it, I just hadn't encountered anyone who cared enough about Milestone to hate it, I'm a fan and there are a couple of other fans out there but in general people like it or don't care, just wanted to hear what someone with strong negative feelings about it had to say.

#48 Posted by cattlebattle (12768 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:

@Dernman said:

@BlackArmor said:

It's been a long time since I read Milestone so my memory is faded and I would have to nitpick little things about each individual character. Can't explain it without going back, reading it and going over each character because it's different for each character.

Alright don't worry about it, I just hadn't encountered anyone who cared enough about Milestone to hate it, I'm a fan and there are a couple of other fans out there but in general people like it or don't care, just wanted to hear what someone with strong negative feelings about it had to say.

Oh btw...some news I'm sure Derman will love...Phil Lamar confirmed Static will show up in season 2 of Young Justice, although he will not be voicing him. I think there will be pretty much every character that has been a Titan/YJ member in season 2
#49 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Awesomeness

#50 Posted by Dernman (15083 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle: I do like that. :p 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.