Wonder Girl

• 0 results
#1 Edited by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know if anyone else has seen this yet but this picture is from a recent Young Justice: Invasion trailer.

Looks like Cassie in a Donna Troy-esque costume.

#2 Edited by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

so, taking the worse wonder girl and giving her the better one's costume, from the looks of it? ugh...

in a side note, they're really taking liberties on character ages in this show aren't they? shouldn't Cassie be like 5 or something? I mean, she's supposed to be a teenager when Dick is in his mid twenties, so...

#3 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4 said:

in a side note, they're really taking liberties on character ages in this show aren't they? shouldn't Cassie be like 5 or something? I mean, she's supposed to be a teenager when Dick is in his mid twenties, so...

It doesn't surprise me. The Young Justice team at this point is a mish mash of the first generation of Titans and the second, Wonder Girl could have gone either way.

#4 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

well I guess that means there's hope of a future Ravager appearance, if they're going that out of sync with ages. She and Cassie are the same age, after all. Throw in Deathstroke too, and that would be amazing.

#5 Posted by X9 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeyyy Wonder Girl is FINALLY going to be on TV animated series \o/

Well, it'd make more sense if they picked Donna, not only to match the other characters age but also due to the Superboy+Miss Martian thing. BUT, as this show seems to have absolutely no commitment to chronological logic, I'm glad Cassie is in :)

Especially because she could end that kriptonian+martian romance which, seriouly, is fulling so many not-comic readers of hope for nth...

I hope she'll do more than a cameon. I wanna see her on the team.

So happy to see this picture, thanks,

#6 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope she dies

#7 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by DEGRAAF (7876 posts) - - Show Bio

I didnt realize so many people hated Cassie. I like her. I like all of them all thought i always felt like Donna was out of place which made me like her that much more when she started jumping universes in one of the Crisis'

#9 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

I hope she dies

and then Donna could replace her

#10 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4 said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

I hope she dies

and then Donna could replace her

This is how she should die.

#11 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa: what on earth is that from?

#12 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF said:

I didnt realize so many people hated Cassie. I like her. I like all of them all thought i always felt like Donna was out of place which made me like her that much more when she started jumping universes in one of the Crisis'

I wasn't aware of this mass Cassie hatred either. To be honest I like Donna more, but just seeing any Wonder Girl on Young Justice is good enough for me.

#13 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never liked Cassie... ever. Something about her just always rubbed me the wrong way, whether she was being whiney, bitchy, joining a cult in 52, or just being plain stupid in Amazons Attack, she's always been on my top least favorites. Even her new 52 version I can't stand.

#15 Edited by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't be a Cassie hater and guys, don't say you want her to die like that this is a kids show.

#16 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa: sorry if this is a double post, I'm on my phone so its slow. I don't ever remember her having her heart ripped out... that must have been a short lived death.

#17 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, I actually like Cassie, I had no idea she was so widely hated. On another note, I am so hyped to see her appear in YJ!

#19 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Oops I actually created another thread about Wondergirl, somehow missed this one. I cant wait for CASSIE!!!!!!!!!

Cassie, the best wondergirl ever.

#20 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@htb106 said:

don't be a cassie hater and guys don't say you want her to die like that this is akids show and they'd probably think of cassie as wonder girl more than donna

i just took that way to seriously

in fact now just to support cassie fans i'lll change some of the images on my profile to her

I believe there are tons of Cassie fans and we should not be discouraged by the vocal minority who kept posting about how much they want cassie to die.

#21 Posted by danhimself (22498 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm super excited for this....can't freaking wait....I don't see what there is to hate about Cassie either and with Superboy on the show how could it be anyone but Cassie?

#22 Edited by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

I'm super excited for this....can't freaking wait....I don't see what there is to hate about Cassie either and with Superboy on the show how could it be anyone but Cassie?

I was initially semi shipping Kon with Mgann. But now..... It has to be Cassie. Cassie is going to win Superboy's heart and be together forever. I mean now that Cassie is attached in the comics, I hope we can get to see them together on screen.

#23 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly don't understand how people don't understand how some people don't like cassie. There are people who don't like every character. You have a favorite character? Guess what, someone out there doesn't like that character. No one character can appeal to everyone, it just doesn't work that way. So, while some people are happy it's cassie, others aren't. I just happen to fall into the category of people that aren't (I'm a Donna fan, obviously). I mean, does DC have something against Donna all of a sudden? She's been completely absent from the reboot thus far, and now she's snubbed from young justice. Also, I'd personally rather not see Superboy and cassie get together, it's already been done and it didn't work.

#24 Posted by BlackArmor (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

Even more reason to be pissed at Tim and Bart's absence.

#25 Posted by danhimself (22498 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4 said:

I honestly don't understand how people don't understand how some people don't like cassie. There are people who don't like every character. You have a favorite character? Guess what, someone out there doesn't like that character. No one character can appeal to everyone, it just doesn't work that way. So, while some people are happy it's cassie, others aren't. I just happen to fall into the category of people that aren't (I'm a Donna fan, obviously). I mean, does DC have something against Donna all of a sudden? She's been completely absent from the reboot thus far, and now she's snubbed from young justice. Also, I'd personally rather not see Superboy and cassie get together, it's already been done and it didn't work.

this is the first time that Cassie has been in any form of media outside of comics while Donna has been Wonder Girl in every other non comic book related media adaption including the current Super Best Friends Forever shorts running in DC Nation....also it gets kind of old that every time there's a thread made about someone being excited about something there's a bunch of people posting about how much they hate it and pretty much trying their best to ruin everyone elses experience...if you don't like something then that's fine...everyone is entitled to their opinion and it's ok to voice it but coming in and saying stuff like "I hope she dies" and posting pics of the character dying is just over the top don't you think

#26 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

For the record, I never once stated that I wanted the character to die, nor did I post a picture of the character dying. That was someone else, I was merely reacting to said comments.

#27 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio
Ravager chill. No was aiming a shot at you. you are entitled to not liking cassie.
#28 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

I still wished it was Donna Troy over Cassie, but i like them both, so I'm excited! i guess Cassie is gonna cause trouble for Conner and Megan perhaps?

#29 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2229 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as a Wondergirl is in it i'm good!

Looks like she's going to be on next week's episode

#30 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Wonder Woman does need a teen counterpart in the series.

But they don't need her or any other teen superhero to join the team

Right now the Team has 8 members where there's an equal amount of both males and females, all in a relationship. Not to mention Rocket still needs character development. It's already hard fitting them all in one episode

#31 Edited by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

I think there is a strong chance that Wonder Girl will become an at least semi-prominent character, if not join the team. For one, they intended to use her in the beginning but the legal issues surrounding the Wonder Woman family forced them to go with Miss Martian instead. Wonder Girl is also one of the most important members of the comic book Young Justice and Teen Titans (both incarnations for the Titans) teams and is part of the Wonder Woman family, DC's third most well known hero outside of comics. She just doesn't seem like the kind of character to be confined to a cameo or just one episode. Who knows, though, I could be wrong.

Edit: Of course I post this the day Wonder Girl is pretty much confirmed to be on the team.

#32 Edited by mfundo (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

I would so hate her if she causes Miss Martian and Superboy to break up.

#33 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@mfundo said:

I would so hate her if she causes Miss Martian and Superboy to break up.

Uhm I would so love her if she causes Miss Martian and Superboy to break up, but ofcourse that means she needs to be with him. YAY

#34 Posted by krspaceT (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare: Tenchi solution.....after all who knows what Maritain Martial relationships are like

#35 Posted by mfundo (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare: Don't get me wrong I love Cassie but why would you love if she broke them up? Do you feel like as though Miss Martian and Superboy aren't meant for each other? I love them together.

#36 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio
@mfundo: I do love seeing mgann n kon tgt. But I havent been seeing kon and cass together for a long time and I really wanna see that on screen. I wont feel good if cass is a homewrecker but should mgann break up with kon then its anybody's game at superboy. lol.
#37 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a fan...

#38 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33091 posts) - - Show Bio

Any Wonder Girl on tv is good so quite the moaning 

#39 Posted by mfundo (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

@sethysquare: I guess you're right. As long as Cassie isn't the cause of their break up :D

#40 Posted by krspaceT (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

@mfundo: Well, unless Greg is cruel, it won't happen without cause...perhaps it would end up like Jean-Scott-Emma

#41 Posted by mfundo (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT: Here's to hoping

#42 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9011 posts) - - Show Bio

I am so excited for Cassie and Batgirl to come to the series!!!!

#43 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have like it to be Donna. >_>

#44 Posted by The_Tree (7294 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad she's going to be showing up. Although I wish her costume were more like this:

Wonder Girl
#45 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

Most costumes seem more stealth oriented which is why everyone is basically has a lot of black

#46 Posted by krspaceT (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix: True, this is a cover team

#47 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT said:

even so, they have stealth mode armor...they dont need to be in all black all the time... Kid Flash, Aqualad, Robin, etc have all shown that their armor can change to stealth mode when they want and need...

#48 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bestostero said:

@krspaceT said:

even so, they have stealth mode armor...they dont need to be in all black all the time... Kid Flash, Aqualad, Robin, etc have all shown that their armor can change to stealth mode when they want and need...

true but since they are dealing with an invasion i get the feeling stealth uniforms will be the norm.

#49 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix said:

@Bestostero said:

@krspaceT said:

true but since they are dealing with an invasion i get the feeling stealth uniforms will be the norm.

But it's still situational...stealth does not automatically equal black... Would you wear black for a stealth mission to antarctica if that's where youre going? absolutely not...

#50 Posted by krspaceT (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bestostero: Assuming you don't freeze to death or get attacked by killer penguins....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.