Women in Young Justice tv series

#1 Posted by Anonnim (42 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you also have other besides me noticed that for some reason this series is incredibly beautiful women, what do you think is the reason?

#2 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Part of it is Phil Bourassa's character designs.  He also did the designs for Crisis on Two Earths and Justice League: Doom, many of which are the same for the adult characters in Young Justice.  The unique nature of each character really stands out.  We can also give a bit of credit to the quality computer colorization process as well as the excellent voice acting and casting.

#3 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

i love the voice acting and design for this series!

...but speaking of the women, i just wished there were more! the guys vastly outnumber the females! Add Vixen, Doctor Light, Fire, Ice, etc please!!!

#4 Edited by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bestostero said:

...but speaking of the women, i just wished there were more! the guys vastly outnumber the females! Add Vixen, Doctor Light, Fire, Ice, etc please!!!

Vixen yes,

Give Hawkgirl the role she had in JLU also, Add Huntress on the team also

#5 Posted by JSAVen (101 posts) - - Show Bio

DC has better females Characters than Marvel. (teens and adults)

#6 Posted by PoachedPig (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bestostero said:

Yeah, I really love the Voice Acting in this series... It sounded so natural.

#7 Posted by cattlebattle (12775 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrMiracle77 said:
Part of it is Phil Bourassa's character designs.  He also did the designs for Crisis on Two Earths and Justice League: Doom, many of which are the same for the adult characters in Young Justice.  The unique nature of each character really stands out.  We can also give a bit of credit to the quality computer colorization process as well as the excellent voice acting and casting.
Don't forget to give credit to Jerome K. Moore...he and Phil both did designs for Crisis and Young justice....both are amazing artists with a great perspective and style
#8 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

@JSAVen said:

Truth

#9 Posted by kitsokk (82 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see supergirl and star girl join the team. I hate how wonder woman looks its like they squashed her.

#10 Posted by Joey809 (253 posts) - - Show Bio

I think because your a comic nerd.

#11 Posted by X9 (757 posts) - - Show Bio

: Yeah, she's not beautiful enough to be called Wonder Woman :P

#12 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@JSAVen said:

Truth

True.

@Bestostero said:

If YJ were smart they would just copy the JLU roster, Add some guys like Plastic Man, Icon, etc. and call it a day.

#13 Posted by Anonnim (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is the most beautiful and sexy woman on the show?

#14 Edited by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

And with Rocket possibly being added to the team it's now

Superboy

Robin

Aqualad

Kid Flash

Zatanna

Rocket

Miss Martian

Artemis

Finally and equal number of boys and girls. Superboy-Miss Martian, Robin-Zatanna, Kid Flash-Artemis, Aqualad-Rocket

Note: I'm not counting Arrow since I'm hearing rumors he's the mole

#15 Posted by Afro_Warrior (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil:

Spoilers much.

#16 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

@Afro_Warrior: No, Rocket was already going to join the team.

#17 Posted by noj (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil: The spoiler was the red arrow thing

#18 Posted by Afro_Warrior (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil:

noj got it right. The spoiler was the red arrow thing.

#19 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

@Afro_Warrior: I said I heard rumors, didn't say it was true. Is it even a spoiler anymore when the show aired this morning.

#20 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil said:

If YJ were smart they would just copy the JLU roster, Add some guys like Plastic Man, Icon, etc. and call it a day.

I don't think having a 60 member Justice League is really necessary on a show where the League isn't even the main focus.

#21 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoggSaron said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

I don't think having a 60 member Justice League is really necessary on a show where the League isn't even the main focus.

The League was 30-40 members and when you really break it down to who actually had roles in the series we're looking at 15-20 members (excluding the founding members)

And if it isn't the main focusing no point in recruiting.

#22 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

@kitsokk: Super girl and star girl?I don't think they'll join but I hope they'll appear.

#23 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2232 posts) - - Show Bio

FEMALES so far

Wonder Woman

Hawkgirl

Miss Martian

Zatanna

Rocket

Artemis

Wondergirl

Bumble Bee

Cheshire

Queen Bee

and I think that's it...The important ones anyway

#24 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

did i miss an episode because one episode it was 7 of them and next rocket was on the team

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.