Will we ever know...?

#1 Posted by thespidey307 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that this series is getting cancelled (which is sad), will we ever know what will happen to Tula? I mean she did get killed, and was mentioned so will we ever know. That would be a cliffhanger.

#2 Posted by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe in the young justice game we'll have this figure out..young justice legacy promo stated that one will die, one will rise, one will fall and tula is a playable character.

#3 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

i think so, the comic book isnt cancelled... as far as i know...

i think the show will live on through the comics.

#4 Posted by srk12 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bestostero: I hate to tell you this but the comic has been cancelled.

#5 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

wellllll...

there you go, game over man, game over

#6 Posted by TheCannon (18800 posts) - - Show Bio

It MIGHT be explained in Young Justice: Legacy.

#7 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Fan fiction. Get to writing man. Who knows, maybe you could be writing the next good series for DC that gets prematurely canceled.

#8 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

We got a winner. The game will probably explain what happened, it is suppose to bridge the five year gap, and that is when Tula dies.

#9 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bestostero said:

@TheCannon said:

We got a winner. The game will probably explain what happened, it is suppose to bridge the five year gap, and that is when Tula dies.

Garth is apart of the team so I think it's likely.

#10 Posted by Nightw BR (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Tula has been confirmed to be in the game, but hasn't been announced as playable

#11 Posted by Mojo65 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightw BR said:

Tula has been confirmed to be in the game, but hasn't been announced as playable

That would make sense, if she dies at one point in the story her not being playable would be very understandable.

#12 Posted by Nightw BR (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Reason I say she was confirmed is because her voice actress Cree Summer has been confirmed to be voicing in the game, and Cree voices Joan West and Tula that is all.

#13 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

Dead

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.