will this even have a satisfying conclusion?

#1 Posted by zyzyx (16 posts) - - Show Bio

i mean there's still so much to wrap up. they have so many plots going on i feel as though they may rush the conclusion making it feel unsatisfying. here's to name a few plot points they need to wrap up:

the reach's invasion on earth

the justice league's trial

the runaways and what their role is

aqualad and his recovery (although midway through that)

chesire and sportsmaster's revenge

the light's plan.

i feel as though there are only so many episodes that there will not be a satisfying conclusion and that they may have planned to answer in a third that will never happen.

#2 Posted by Nightwing4 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

The lights plan would never be fully explained I feel like, even with 3-4 seasons. The runaways are either a setup for what would be an AWESOME spinoff or they come save the day in the season 2 finale. They'll wrap up the Reach Invasion and the JL Trial plots. Nothing more, nothing less.

#3 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7828 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightwing4 said:

The lights plan would never be fully explained I feel like, even with 3-4 seasons. The runaways are either a setup for what would be an AWESOME spinoff or they come save the day in the season 2 finale. They'll wrap up the Reach Invasion and the JL Trial plots. Nothing more, nothing less.
#4 Posted by KnightRise (4762 posts) - - Show Bio

@zyzyx said:

the reach's invasion on earth

the justice league's trial

the runaways and what their role is

aqualad and his recovery (although midway through that)

chesire and sportsmaster's revenge

the light's plan.

Plus

Aqualad's parental reveal

Dick's precise evolution to Nightwing

Nightwing's entire double agent plan

Tula's interaction with the Team

Ted Kord's death

Jason frickin' Todd.

#5 Posted by Pazuzu (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, I am heart broken over this. There was so much story to tell.

#6 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23782 posts) - - Show Bio

No, it won't. You can count that it will end on a cliffhanger just like the f**king Thundercats as f**k you to the audience.

#7 Posted by Teerack (7418 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise: I think most of those are better off as being things we don't get to see.

#8 Posted by pokemonmon (47 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dragonborn_CT: thunderctas didnt end on a **** you because they didnt know they were getting cancelled. there is so much plot left in this show that it probably wont be wrapped up by the end of the season. not their fault cartonnetwork is full of fail

#9 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (23782 posts) - - Show Bio

No, it won't. You can count that it will end on a cliffhanger just like the f**king Thundercats as f**k you to the audience.

Ehh... And the worst part is that I was correct -.-

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.