Who is the strongest on the team?

• 0 results
#1 Posted by krspaceT (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically, before Season 2, who of the team would win if they were all put in a caged arena, could not escape, and were mentally controlled to kill each other with no romance, friendship or moral reservation stopping them from doing so.

I personally say Miss Martian

#2 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

So out of:

Robin

Superboy

Kid Flash

Aqualad

Artemis

Miss Martian

Zatanna

Rocket

U say Miss Martian would win with the conditions you've stated... I'd say Superboy would win, hands down! Did you see his anger punches to Mammoth during Usual Suspects? Me made the mountain top come tumbling down!

#3 Edited by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992 said:

! Did you see his anger punches to Mammoth during Usual Suspects? Me made the mountain top come tumbling down!

That was due to the shields that Lex provided him.

But I do believe that it would be Superboy as well. His invulnerability has showed to be on a higher level than Meggans.

And Kid Flash is a lot slower at times when fighting that one would suspect. But I do understand why they have to write him that way.

#4 Edited by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992: Superboy was under the influence of a shield then, I think it's fair to mention, which basically doubles his overall power by suppressing his human DNA.

Edit: beaten to it

#5 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy

#6 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

While I will agree that Superboy is probably physically stronger, and more durable, Megan has a much wider array of abilities, from telepathy, to telekinesis, shape shifting, etc. Under these circumstances, she could probably just mind melt them all.

#7 Posted by comicanimelover (39 posts) - - Show Bio

if it comes to strengths then it will be superboy but there is a chance robin could win since he knows all there weaknesses and probably has a way to deal with them just like batman

#8 Posted by The Stegman (22788 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss Martian 

#9 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicanimelover said:

if it comes to strengths then it will be superboy but there is a chance robin could win since he knows all there weaknesses and probably has a way to deal with them just like batman

I think this conversation is better left to what has been actually shown instead of going down the "prep time" or " i know everyone's weaknesses but haven't showed it" road.

#10 Posted by Original_Sin (356 posts) - - Show Bio

Zatanna or MM.

#11 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4: @Kallarkz said:

@papad1992 said:

! Did you see his anger punches to Mammoth during Usual Suspects? Me made the mountain top come tumbling down!

That was due to the shields that Lex provided him.

But I do believe that it would be Superboy as well. His invulnerability has showed to be on a higher level than Meggans.

And Kid Flash is a lot slower at times when fighting that one would suspect. But I do understand why they have to write him that way.

krspaceT said that they would be in a brawl with no escape and mind controlled to kill each other. So I believe that if all 8 characters were mind controlled to kill each other, the way Superboy attacked Mammoth would be exactly how he would act in a fight like that!!

#12 Edited by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992: but he wouldn't be as strong as that, is what we're saying. His human DNA wouldn't be suppressed, as it was in that instance. Plus, he can't get to MM if she just flings him around with telekinesis, or melts his brain with telepathy, making his strength moot regardless. I'd be more worried about Zatanna, whose magic could probably take Superboy out fine herself (Kryptonians are weak to magic).

#13 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4 said:

@papad1992: but he wouldn't be as strong as that, is what we're saying. His human DNA wouldn't be suppressed, as it was in that instance. Plus, he can't get to MM if she just flings him around with telekinesis, or melts his brain with telepathy, making his strength moot regardless. I'd be more worried about Zatanna, whose magic could probably take Superboy out fine herself (Kryptonians are weak to magic).

lol thank you. You saved me a lot of typing ;p

=]

#14 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4 said:

Well I was thinking more of "powers pushed to the max" type thing! But if not, then I'd say it's a toss up between Superboy, Miss Martian, Zatanna, Rocket, and Kid Flash! I think the ones to fall (quickly or not) would be Artemis, Aqualad, and Robin!

#15 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Raw strength goes to Superboy but M'Gann's easily the most powerful.

#16 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

It's hard to consider M'Gann so powerful though seeing as fire takes her out so quickly....

#17 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz: it's Martian kryptonite, basically, lol. I don't think anyone in the line up has fire powers, though, do they?

#18 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4 said:

@Kallarkz: it's Martian kryptonite, basically, lol. I don't think anyone in the line up has fire powers, though, do they?

that's true. But Kryptonite is so much more rare than fire is the thing. and nope. Superboy doesn't have heat vision without the shields lex gave him...zatanna might have a spell to conjure it but I don't believe I have seen her use that before.

#19 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz said:

It's hard to consider M'Gann so powerful though seeing as fire takes her out so quickly....

Robin or Artemis could take her out with a weapon of theirs...

#20 Edited by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992: If their weapons could get to her. With telekinesis, she can pretty much push back any incoming projectiles. I don't recall Robin having any kind of flame weapon, though... Artemis with an exploding arrow maybe, but yeah, the arrow would never reach her. Zatanna using a fire spell would probably be the biggest threat.

#21 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4 said:

@papad1992: If their weapons could get to her. With telekinesis, she can pretty much push back any incoming projectiles. I don't recall Robin having any kind of flame weapon, though... Artemis with an exploding arrow maybe, but yeah, the arrow would never reach her. Zatanna using a fire spell would probably be the biggest threat.

I agree with what u said about Robin... but Artemis may get a shot (maybe if Megan gets distracted for a second or something). And I like the idea about Zatanna using a spell to cast fire, could work!

#22 Posted by Thorion88 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Physically Strongest? probably Conner.

Most Powerful overall? Easily M'ggan. her wide range of abilities tips the scale in her favor.

#23 Edited by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

I think overall, though, there can't really be any definitive answer to this question. Because there are so many different combatants, all with unique abilities, there are in turn far too many variables to take into account when trying to determine a winner. With the exception of some of the non powered ones (Robin, Artemis), anyone could win, really, depending on what actually happens during the fight, who attacks whom, who gets taken out first, etc.

#24 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

And don't forget Rocket... did u see how she used her force field projection on Black Canary and then on Wonder Woman!?

#25 Edited by Skaddix (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

I give best odds to Miss Martian, Zatanna and Rocket although it depends on how much room there is the cage close range favors the guys more then the girls. But Miss Martian has effortlessly koed Superboy, Robin and Kid Flash. There is no hint that anyone is resistant to telepathy.

#26 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

Superboy

#27 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

MM - easily the most powerful

Super Boy- he's got the brute strength but MM is far more versitile

Aqua Lad- Overall tough with versitle mid-long range attacks

Rocket- A little early to judge but containing WW is pretty BA

Kid Flash- Speed is a weapon too and he could take out all the others below him

Zantanna- Her powers are random and shes shown some impressive moves, but it is far to spuratic to put her higher

Robin- He's smart and agile, but not having powers does put you at a disadvantage

Artemis- She's tough enough to play with the big kids, but is basically a dumber Robin, Just like what Green Arrow is to Batman

#28 Posted by krspaceT (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: You know...I am actually surprised people are willing to agree with the thought of a tough megan

#29 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT: She slammed to jets together with her brain O.o

#30 Posted by krspaceT (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991: True

#31 Posted by soccersss (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss Martian. M'gann can solo the whole team. The only person who would put up a decent fight would be Zatanna

#32 Posted by X9 (747 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Megan or Zatanna, but their skills/powers aren't fully developed on the series, what could give Superboy a chance to beat them.

The final fight would probably be between Conner and Megan.

Artemis would be the first to die XD

#33 Posted by krspaceT (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

@X9: That, I agree on. She ain't Robin

#34 Edited by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

Strongest in raw  power is Superboy.

#35 Posted by krspaceT (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64: Mind over matter, before he punches Miss M melts his brain

#36 Posted by majestic99 (8638 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel, easily.

If you mean in the long run, Superboy. As half kryptonian, his strength increases with age while under a yellow sun, meaning his strength capacity is limitless.

#37 Posted by Skaddix (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

Still will not stop a miss martian mind rape.

#38 Posted by UrbanChill (212 posts) - - Show Bio

if not mizz martian then aqualad

#39 Posted by FrankenKong (234 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Superboy would win. He out of all of them has the greatest strength and stamina. He would just have to wear MM down and then beat her. Zatanna would be trickier but since Superboy doesn't have a great a weakness to magic same thing.

#40 Posted by Skaddix (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

Wear her down? She already knocked him out before so he is not doing anything to Miss Martian also she can fly and make tk sheilds while he is stuck jumping.

#41 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7680 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss Martian.

#42 Posted by mfundo (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss Martian or Zatanna.

#43 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7680 posts) - - Show Bio

@mfundo said:

Miss Martian or Zatanna.

#44 Posted by xerozeven (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil said:

@mfundo said:

Miss Martian or Zatanna.

I agree.

#45 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Robin. We have already seen that he has excellent battle strategies in the heat of the moment. Of course his victory would depend on a few things:

1) The whole team is in the cage at once

2) The powered beings take each other out while the lesser powered teens focus their skills on the obvious threats: MM, Superboy, KF

3) Robin sticks to the shadows and observes, trying to not be noticed, until it is in his best interest to strike

4) After all others are taken out, the tired and bruised final fighter (MM or Superboy) would face off against a fresh and determined Robin

5) Robin uses his knowledge of the weakness of the parent hero (fire for MM, kryptonite for Superboy) to defeat the last member of the team.

#46 Posted by mfundo (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

@r3d_rob1n: Miss Martian will win because she has all access to his mind due to the telepathic link. She could brain blast all the other guys and girls in a matter of seconds.

#47 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

@r3d_rob1n: That wouldn't make him the strongest, that would just make him efficient yet cowardly.

#48 Posted by Nightwing4 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

>> Implying Robin doesn't carry Kryptonite

>> And those mini explosives (fire)

>> And down go the 2 most represented fighters in this thread

#49 Posted by r3d_rob1n (541 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoggSaron: It isn't cowardly to wait for your opportune moment. It's stupid to rush in and die against super powered beings. The thread deals with who would win, strategy and experience are a major factor in such a thing

@mfundo: It depends on if KF is faster than she can brain blast. If so, then he can tie up Megan long enough for Zatanna to conjure a fire spell, Robin to throw an explosive grenade, and Artemis to shoot an explosive arrow. Fire is a huge weakness that is easy to create. As for telepathy, it has been shown in the recent Teen Titans comics that it can be avoided by keeping the mind of the opponent busy, such as repeated taunts from KF or other fighters

#50 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8846 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

Raw strength goes to Superboy but M'Gann's easily the most powerful.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.