Who has been confirmed to Season 2, Villians

#1 Posted by krspaceT (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

Aside for Lobo...any villains anyone wants to see?

and....lets skip over Darkseid for now

Seeing as they used Rocket, and will use Static, I wouldn't mind Holocaust

Not him

No. not him

Him...

Him

He fought Superboy, a Kid Flash, Miss Martian, Wonder Girl, Blue Beetle, Beast Boy and Static in the comics after all

#2 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want to see Deathstroke, but I get the feeling he wouldn't come in until season 3, if there is one. And, if there is Deathstroke, Ravager (Rose) better come with him. I'd kill to have her on the show, starting off as a villain under her father's guidance, and then slowly convert over to the main team as a good guy.

#3 Posted by krspaceT (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4: Deathstroke would work.....Greg has hesitance however.

#4 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT: Hesitance over what? He'd work so well in the YJ universe... if there's hesitance over the name not being kid friendly, just call him Slade like he was in Teen Titans.

#5 Posted by krspaceT (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4: He wants to avoid repeating Teen Titans Season 1

#6 Edited by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT: So... write it differently? I'm pretty sure a good writer can find a way to use the same character without repeating the same story. He is a mercenary, so have the other villains hire him or something, he doesn't have to be the mastermind trying to take them down. Though, to be honest, I'd be perfectly fine with Deathstroke never appearing if Ravager could still show up somehow... I really want her to make an actual animated appearance already (I do not count that one appearance in that movie, the name of which will not be mentioned. That was not Rose, that was someone else going by her name. Didn't even get her hair color right! Never mind her personality, badassery, and everything else that made her awesome And then having her fall in love with Martian Manhunter? Most random pairing ever. EVER).

#7 Posted by krspaceT (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4: She stood up to a Superman level tyrant....and his very powerful lackies....I say that takes guts

#8 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT: It was still a poor shell of the Rose Wilson character, in my own personal opinion. Just not the Rose that I grew to love, and that's the one I want to see in animation, not the red haired impostor.

#9 Posted by krspaceT (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4: good point, she did lack the psychoness that her character does

Though, I wonder if Miss M will throw a pie in her face again?

#10 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT: That would be the most epic thing ever

#11 Posted by krspaceT (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4: Probably one of the most lethal too

#12 Edited by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT: haha, yeah. Also, as much as I dislike Cassie, she and Rose do make great foils/rivals, and I love the banter between their conflicting personalities. So with Cassie now on the show, Rose needs to happen.

#13 Posted by krspaceT (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4: I don't know...Artemis could fill the role well enough

#14 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT: Artemis isn't nearly as psychotic or snarky. She's just insecure about her family's past, and heck, after the end of the first season, not even so much with that anymore.

#15 Posted by krspaceT (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4: Good point

#16 Posted by cattlebattle (12820 posts) - - Show Bio

Its evident that Icicle Jr., Shimmer, Mammoth and Devestation will return and perhaps have a team to combat the heroes....awesome. Also, we know the Light will be back, possibly real Roy or Red Arrow might become Arsenal. Lobo, Intergang is in one of the trailers.

#17 Posted by krspaceT (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: I am actually interested in new ones

#18 Edited by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

Confirmed: Mammoth and Shimmer, Devestation, Killer Frost Jr, Lobo of course, Intergang, the Light minus Ocean Master and Black Manta. Plus various annoyed Aliens like the Dominators. Possiblitly Roy becomes Arsenal.

#19 Posted by krspaceT (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix: Well, Clayface too

#20 Posted by Skaddix (3114 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT said:

@Skaddix: Well, Clayface too

Must of missed him.

#21 Edited by cattlebattle (12820 posts) - - Show Bio

The Kroloteans look to be the race of aliens that Robin and Lagoon Boy are fighting

#22 Posted by krspaceT (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Um....powers? abilities?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.