Who has been confirmed to Season 2, Heroes

• 0 results
#1 Posted by krspaceT (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, so we have image confirmation of major roles for Blue Beetle, Wonder Girl, Lagoon Boy and Bumblebee

Hinted roles for Herald, Batgirl and Beast Boy

I might have missed some, so fill me in

So, who will else will be the young heroes staring in another Greg Weisman Masterpiece?

Hear anything....speak it on this series that may yet best Teen Titans and Static Shock itself.

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12973 posts) - - Show Bio

Tons of them, Static, Herald/Vox....they may not all have huge roles but they will be in it

#3 Posted by krspaceT (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Wait, you got confirmation on STATIC

That isn't these fan images!?

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12973 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle: Those are fan images

Phil Lamar confirmed on a podcast about a week ago that Static will show up, unfortunately he won't be voicing him though
#5 Edited by krspaceT (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

YES! ALL IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD! STATIC'S IN YOUNG JUSTICE, AVATAR LEGEND OF KORRA IS AWESOME,

Poor avatar, having to compete with Young Justice....

Um...is anyone else confirmed via that podcast? Teen Titans, Atlee, the Legion....

And...Phil lamar voiced Samurai Jack, Hector Con Carne, John Stewart, Steel, Osmosis Jones, Wilt, Philly Phil, the Earth King, Jazz, Gambit and Wonder Man.....

He gets around....in a good way

#6 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

of all the confirmed characters showing up in season 2, I think the only ones I'm looking forward to are static and lobo

#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

So Its Cass as Wonder Girl huh?

#8 Posted by krspaceT (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

It would appear so, but give Greg some time to work his magic

#9 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio
Im actually excited to see bumblebee. I think she would be really interesting character. I do hope she plays an important role though.
#10 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

yay for cassie

#11 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2232 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG!!!!!

#12 Posted by ravisher (694 posts) - - Show Bio

i seen beastboy

#13 Posted by krspaceT (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

@ravisher: Got an image?

#14 Posted by ravisher (694 posts) - - Show Bio

im sure someone will upload the new commercial on youtube soon

#15 Posted by krspaceT (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets hope

#16 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

The roster seems to be pretty much doubling in Season 2. I just hope no season one characters wind up getting sidelined because of it.

#17 Posted by krspaceT (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

Great to think about

#18 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33884 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is Herald?

#19 Posted by krspaceT (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: Mal Duncan

#20 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: One of the more obscure Teen Titans, also known as Vox.

#21 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33884 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT: @YoggSaron: and thats him in the image? I thought they where just randomers

#22 Edited by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87: There have been quite a few cameos from future superheroes on this show. More than likely any person that seems random has a place in superhero community somewhere down the road. Arrowette made a cameo in a recent episode for example.

#23 Posted by Darkpanther (34 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT: in that episode when the team means the actor that megan takes her appearance for that actor's son was called Gar Logan and megan gave him a blood transfusion so he probably gets his powers from that

#24 Posted by Darkpanther (34 posts) - - Show Bio

When was batgirl hinted?

#25 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

@Darkpanther:

#26 Posted by Skaddix (3117 posts) - - Show Bio

Batgirl also appears in one of the new teasers.

#27 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

Never mind sidelined, if the strapline for the videogame is right and canon

SOMEONE'S GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!

#28 Posted by krspaceT (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

Need to find that teaser.....

#29 Posted by Skaddix (3117 posts) - - Show Bio

@htb106 said:

Never mind sidelined, if the strapline for the videogame is right and canon

SOMEONE'S GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!

Easy money is on Red Arrow (Roy Clone).

#30 Posted by krspaceT (1493 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by X9 (765 posts) - - Show Bio

: HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!

Wonder Girl flying along with Miss Martian AND Superboy; Bluebeetle, Beastboy and BATGIRL!!! (she seems older in her uniform :P)

Oh, this is gonna be huuge!

The only critic is that Dick looks like Tim in his new clothes, but anyway...

I know the series doesn't have to do with what exactly happens on comics, but, well, it's a freaking cool version of these incredible characters and their stories \o/

#32 Posted by krspaceT (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

@X9: So true

#33 Posted by Skaddix (3117 posts) - - Show Bio

@X9 said:

: HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!

Wonder Girl flying along with Miss Martian AND Superboy; Bluebeetle, Beastboy and BATGIRL!!! (she seems older in her uniform :P)

Oh, this is gonna be huuge!

The only critic is that Dick looks like Tim in his new clothes, but anyway...

I know the series doesn't have to do with what exactly happens on comics, but, well, it's a freaking cool version of these incredible characters and their stories \o/

Well he is in Tim but you don't expect them to have Robin running around in short shorts and pixie boots in 2012 do u?

#34 Edited by krspaceT (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix: That is an excellent point, that get up is bad on the eyes....but a good thing for child therapists

#35 Posted by PoachedPig (75 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Dick gonna sport a capeless costume?

#36 Posted by ThexX (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Deathstroke as a villain already

#37 Posted by TheGremlin (58 posts) - - Show Bio

PLEASE GOD LET THEM MAKE STATIC A PERMANENT CHARACTER!!!

It is my goal to see Static, Batman Beyond, and The Zeta Project returned to Saturday morning cartoons.

#38 Posted by krspaceT (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGremlin: Same, just for Static though

#39 Posted by X9 (765 posts) - - Show Bio

: Haha, I don't want him to wear his original uniform, but they could've done a modern costume which had to do at least with the green colour or sth. But, anyway, a greenish uniform wouldn't work so well and we gotta admit the red one looks cool. Plus, the yellow cape he had on season 1 was a way of reminding his original costume, so... let the guy wear whatever Batman sew for him ;P

#40 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11996 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF IS THIS!? CASSIE AS WONDER GIRL!? YOU CAN'T HAVE DICK AS ROBIN AND WALLY AS KID FLASH AND THEN HAVE CASSIE AS WONDERGIRL. This angers me. A lot. I call the extreme BS red flag on DC right now.

#41 Posted by Skaddix (3117 posts) - - Show Bio

@X9 said:

: Haha, I don't want him to wear his original uniform, but they could've done a modern costume which had to do at least with the green colour or sth. But, anyway, a greenish uniform wouldn't work so well and we gotta admit the red one looks cool. Plus, the yellow cape he had on season 1 was a way of reminding his original costume, so... let the guy wear whatever Batman sew for him ;P

Not sure green really works I mean especially now that he is got 3 team characters who are green is miss martian, beast boy, and lagoon boy. Yellow simply makes an annoying primary color so that leaves red and black.

#42 Posted by krspaceT (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee: again, its not impossible that they have a role...so just chill

#43 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11996 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT said:

@ArturoCalaKayVee: again, its not impossible that they have a role...so just chill

Nope. I will exercise my right to complain and rant in caps on the internet as much as I want.

#44 Posted by X9 (765 posts) - - Show Bio

@ArturoCalaKayVee:

#45 Posted by krspaceT (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

@X9: I like you, you have sense....more people need it

#46 Posted by Skaddix (3117 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but all these costumes look more stealth oriented which is why everyone but beas boy and lagoon boy have black as the dominate or a major color.

#47 Posted by X9 (765 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT:

#48 Posted by krspaceT (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix: Those two are green skinned, so they couldn't really disguise themselves anyway

#49 Posted by Skaddix (3117 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT said:

@Skaddix: Those two are green skinned, so they couldn't really disguise themselves anyway

True Beast Boy is true shapeshifter and Lagoon Boy bulks ups so costume is not going to matter. But Besides them everyone else basically has Black as a major color.

#50 Posted by Ms. Omega (4498 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay Static!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.