Who Do You Want to See in a Young Justice/X-Men: Evolution Team?

#1 Posted by Jekylhyde14 (746 posts) - - Show Bio

If there was going to be a mash-up/crossover team between Young Justice and the X-Men: Evolution teams then who would you want to see on it? Superboy? Cyclops? Rogue? Artemis? Nightcrawler? Aquaboy? Choose a team of five to seven members and explain why you picked each hero.

#2 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Justice:

Superboy

Aquaboy

Robin

Artemis

Kid Flash

X-Men: Evolution:

Colossus

Shadowcat

Cyclops

Jean Grey

Nightcrawler

Gambit

Rogue

#3 Posted by Jekylhyde14 (746 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog:

Great lists! However, I was asking who you would put on a team comprised of both Young Justice and X-Men: Evolution characters in one line-up.

#4 Posted by krspaceT (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jekylhyde14:

In a scenario to deal with the Light traveling to the Evolution verse via Klarion Magic to further their goals and a team up ensues when the X-men are endangered by the hoards of new villains

Dick Grayson

Superboy

Blue Beetle

Wonder Girl

Cyclops

Nightcrawler

Rogue

#5 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5772 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jekylhyde14 said:

@Rabbitearsblog:

Great lists! However, I was asking who you would put on a team comprised of both Young Justice and X-Men: Evolution characters in one line-up.

OH! Sorry! Here's the list then:

Robin

Kid Flash

Artemis

Superboy

Colossus

Shadowcat

Nightcrawler

Rogue

Gambit

#6 Posted by Jekylhyde14 (746 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT: @Rabbitearsblog:

Nice line-ups, guys! Interesting to see that you both picked Robin, Superboy, Rogue, and Nightcrawler (you gotta love the fuzzy guy). I'm also glad to see Blue Beetle and Gambit got some love.

#7 Posted by CFxRenaissance (16 posts) - - Show Bio

The only issue with doing a DC / Marvel cross-over is that then we get Spider-Man and the Avengers thrown in the mix. I mean regardless of whether you mentioned them or not, they have been in crossovers before.

#8 Posted by Jekylhyde14 (746 posts) - - Show Bio

@CFxRenaissance said:

The only issue with doing a DC / Marvel cross-over is that then we get Spider-Man and the Avengers thrown in the mix. I mean regardless of whether you mentioned them or not, they have been in crossovers before.

Lol, well, you're probably right. Especially if this was a crossover spearheaded by Marvel. For fun, let's leave ol' Spidey and the Avengers out of this. Unless you really want to use one of them for your line-up. This is just for fun. We can make any and all exceptions.

#9 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

wasn't a fan of X-Men Evolution...

1. Superboy
  2. Red Arrow
  3. Kid Flash
  4. Zatanna
  5. Blue Beetle
  6. Nightwing
  7. Cyclops
#10 Posted by Jekylhyde14 (746 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bestostero:

Another interesting team. It seems like Superboy and some version of Robin/Nightwing are favored more than any of the other heroes so far. Good to see Zatanna made a line-up.

#11 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

Darn, I forgot about Wonder Girl.... Shadowcat is nice too...

#12 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

Nightwing (leader)

Zatanna

Shadowcat

Artemis

Nightcrawler

Bumblebee

Colossus

#13 Posted by Jekylhyde14 (746 posts) - - Show Bio

@papad1992:

Our first female-heavy line-up! Bumblebee is an interesting pick. I've always thought of her as an underrated and unappreciated character. Good to see she has some fans out there!

#14 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jekylhyde14 said:

@papad1992:

Our first female-heavy line-up! Bumblebee is an interesting pick. I've always thought of her as an underrated and unappreciated character. Good to see she has some fans out there!

People always compare her to Wasp and say that she's a knock-off of her character but I don't think so... I think she's an awesome character. With a great writer, she could be an A-lister!

#15 Posted by vernierhawk001 (533 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Nightwing (always)

2. Robin (Tim Drake: brain power)

3. Miss Martian (because she has been kicking butt) lately

4. Zatanna (magic-users could come in handy)

5. Rogue (though I'd prefer her art from Wolvie and the Xmen)

6. Jean Grey (because she always has the potential to be Phoenix)

7. Superboy (because more guys are needed on the team...lol)

Alternates: Cyclops (like to see how he and Grayson interact), Wally (for his smarts), Artemis (good covert op skills), Beast Boy (for comic relief and cool transformations). If Wondergirl had been Donna then she probably would have made the team. lol

Note: This lineup assumes that senior Justice Leaguers (Batman, Wonder Woman, etc) are off limits.

#16 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Dick Grayson ( Nightwing)
2. Miss Martian
3.Aqualad
4.Nightcrawler
5. Shadow Cat
6. Rogue
7. Kid Flash

#17 Posted by Jekylhyde14 (746 posts) - - Show Bio

@vernierhawk001: @MadeinBangladesh:

Thanks guys! I'm glad that Jean and Aqualad have made the thread. I've also got to admit that Rogue has always been one of my favorites so I'm glad to see that she's made a lot of line-ups. The boy wonder appeal is still ruling this topic, though. Long live the Bat Family!

#18 Posted by vernierhawk001 (533 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jekylhyde14: yeah....Jean and Miss Martian....yikes. Not sure who could (or would) stand against both in conjunction with one another.

#19 Posted by YoungJustice (6683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog said:

Young Justice:

Superboy

Aquaboy

Robin

Artemis

Kid Flash

X-Men: Evolution:

Colossus

Shadowcat

Cyclops

Jean Grey

Nightcrawler

Gambit

Rogue

This

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.