where the hell was starfire this season

#1 Edited by pokemonmon (47 posts) - - Show Bio

this is one of the things i was looking forward to this season and i highly doubt she will be in the final episode

#2 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Justice avoiding the Teen Titans cartoon cast of Cyborg, Raven and Starfire seems intentional to make Young Justice look different from the older Teen Titans cartoon. Maybe they were saving them for future seasons. Beast Boy was introduced only in the 2nd season. The alien invasion would've been a good place to introduce the Citadel, Gordanians, Vega and Tamaran.

#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13696 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokemonmon said:

this is one of the things i was looking forward to this season and i highly doubt she will be in the final episode

this was edited fanart.........sorry dude.

#4 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13696 posts) - - Show Bio

@colonyofcells said:

Young Justice avoiding the Teen Titans cartoon cast of Cyborg, Raven and Starfire seems intentional to make Young Justice look different from the older Teen Titans cartoon. Maybe they were saving them for future seasons. Beast Boy was introduced only in the 2nd season. The alien invasion would've been a good place to introduce the Citadel, Gordanians, Vega and Tamaran.

Cyborg was supposed to show up this season apparently

#5 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

Lots of people had favorite characters that didn't show up in the series... get over it.

#6 Posted by YoungJustice (6919 posts) - - Show Bio

Its looks like one Ravager fan is a little pissed :D

#7 Posted by papad1992 (6793 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@pokemonmon said:

this was edited fanart.........sorry dude.

Nightwing and Miss Martian manipulation made to look like Dick's classic costume and Starfire!

#8 Posted by pokemonmon (47 posts) - - Show Bio

well damn it al!!!!

#9 Posted by Oscars94 (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

Well there were already so many aliens in this season e,g , The Reach, Kroloteans , Martians, Mongul , Lobo, Despero and the Court representatives of Rimbor. Also M'gann fit the role for planetary outsider of the team.

#10 Posted by lordgawain (63 posts) - - Show Bio

That is a cool edit, but alas starfire will not be in YJ, due to it being cancelled an' all

#11 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7869 posts) - - Show Bio

@colonyofcells said:

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.