when does young justice ep 19 come out -.-

Posted by tzplayer1059 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

so any1 know plz answer?

#1 Posted by Afro_Warrior (1120 posts) - - Show Bio

@tzplayer1059:

Probably not until mid february.

DC Nation starts end of March beginning of April, and they'll probably want to kick of DC Nation with Young Justice Season 2, so it'll be sometime in february most likely.

#2 Posted by difficlus (10678 posts) - - Show Bio

January or February i think

#3 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard around that in January, but I'm not sure. I'm waiting for it too, my Fridays aren't the same now :'(

#4 Edited by batmanbeyond234 (1850 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedOwl_1:

Yeah. Ben 10's being moved to Saturday mornings,presumably to make room for DC Nation shows,I suppose.

#5 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7622 posts) - - Show Bio

When Young Justice can become consistent

#6 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, I love this show, but jeez. A consistent schedual would be awesome.

#7 Posted by ReVamp (22859 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

Yep.

#8 Posted by cattlebattle (12275 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jnr6Lil said:

Man, I wish.

The crazy thing is that Thundercats started almost a year later than YJ did, and has almost aired as many episodes
#9 Edited by _Zombie_ (10226 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

Seriously.

#10 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

Cartoon Network seems to be its own worst enemy when it comes to scheduling, they put out a show that gets a good reception and as soon as it starts to get a following they place it on hiatus long enough to lose the audience

#11 Posted by _Cain_ (23368 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly.

#12 Edited by cattlebattle (12275 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:

Cartoon Network seems to be its own worst enemy when it comes to scheduling, they put out a show that gets a good reception and as soon as it starts to get a following they place it on hiatus long enough to lose the audience

I think they wanted to keep Young Justice at a steady pace and then the agreement for the DC Nation block kind of screwed them up further

If you look at Star Wars which is a flagship show for them (they advertise it enough) That show runs the whole twenty episode season in a row no matter what, I think YJ just had some troubled waters
#13 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7622 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@Jnr6Lil said:

Man, I wish. The crazy thing is that Thundercats started almost a year later than YJ did, and has almost aired as many episodes

Let's not get started on Avengers

#14 Posted by ThexX (1529 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Gambit1024 said:

Seriously.

Agreed

#15 Posted by laurax (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Wiki says Feb 3rd.

#16 Posted by jorok_goldblade (69 posts) - - Show Bio

@laurax said:

Wiki says Feb 3rd.

Running through the rest of the episodes in Season 1 through March 23rd- which means from the first airing of teh pilot, it will have taken them 14 months to get through one season. Not as bad as the 2+ year wait between seasons of Venture Bros., but getting disturbingly close.

#17 Posted by Bestostero (5611 posts) - - Show Bio

March 3rd is when Misplaced comes out, they are moving Green Lantern and Young Justice to Saturdays, and encore episodes on Sunday. each time at 10:00am.

the description of Misplaced is... (not sure if its spoiler...but...)

Group of sorcerers remove all the adults from the world, and only the team, Zatanna and Billy Batson are left to combat them.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.