When Do You Think Mal Duncan Will Become Vox

#1 Posted by BecauseISaidSo (100 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been wondering for a LONG time when Mal will get his magical horn and become Vox.

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12669 posts) - - Show Bio

Likely not. There is only 7 or so episodes left of the season and I doubt Mal will dawn another persona so soon.

#3 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7693 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah he'll have to sink in as Guardian.

#4 Posted by Big_Nasty (342 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe in Season 3 or so. But I enjoy his current role now.

#5 Posted by TheCannon (18271 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

Likely not. There is only 7 or so episodes left of the season and I doubt Mal will dawn another persona so soon.

14 actually.

#6 Posted by cattlebattle (12669 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCannon said:

14 actually.

Wrong.
#7 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Mal Duncan has used names like Hornblower, Herald and Vox. Vox might be the better name.

#8 Posted by BecauseISaidSo (100 posts) - - Show Bio

@colonyofcells: I like his other names too, the reason I said Vox is because I think it sounds cooler than the others ^-^

#9 Posted by BecauseISaidSo (100 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess if he was to become a superhero he would stay as Guardian or New Guardian. I just want to see him play Gabriel's Horn.

#10 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7693 posts) - - Show Bio

Vox sounds dumb.

Herald is best.

#11 Posted by wisesonAC (162 posts) - - Show Bio

no. in young justice so far he is strictly guardian. he wont be vox anytime soon

#12 Posted by TheMatch328 (81 posts) - - Show Bio

It will probably be next season and I am hoping it isnt during a time skip and they have an episode where he gets blasted by like a huge laser beam and he has his little angle friend come and give him his power

#13 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope he stays Guardian for a while, even if they give him powers or a horn he should still be called Guardian.

#14 Posted by Nightwing4 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

"Vox" reminds me of Static and Gear's walkies from the old cartoon. I like his current name and role.

#15 Posted by YoungJustice (6731 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMatch328 said:

It will probably be next season and I am hoping it isnt during a time skip and they have an episode where he gets blasted by like a huge laser beam and he has his little angle friend come and give him his power

LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.