Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

What do you think will happen with M'gann and Kaldur?

tahmidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tahmidk

She knows that he's a double agent but she also turned him into a vegetable. It superboy is the only one that actually knows the extent of the damage of her mind rape so im guessing dick or wally dont realize that m'gann basically left him a vegetable. How do you think this will affect the show? I think black manta will be pissed and hires deathstroke to kill m'gann and the team.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#2  Edited By Black_Claw

I'm betting on Deathstroke or Manta to come in lay the smack down on M'gann. I wouldn't feel sorry for her at all since she's done stuff like this before.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
    deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've hated M'gann since Season One, and was given more reasons to dislike her after Mind wiping Connor but this...

Kill her, she now has zero chance of redemption.

Kaldur_Ahm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kaldur_Ahm

M'gann is the least interesting character on YJ so I wouldn't mind if black Manta seek revenge and kill her. I already seen M'gann & Manta face to face in the YJ invasion teaser.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By evilvegeta74

She's in trouble no doubt!

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cattlebattle

She really didn;t turn him into a vegetable..He wasn't drooling or anything. His mind is probably wiped and he will be convinced that he is really evil, cause problems for everyone...then near the end he will do the right thing because he is pure of heart or whatever.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Bestostero

i dont like Miss Martian but i highly doubt they'll kill her off...

she finally realizes that what she's doing is wrong, that's a step in the right direction. she's already second guessing herself and doubting her actions, so she'll be more cautious with her powers and wont be so ready to abuse them

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By krspaceT

@Bestostero: I personally think she's better than most say, but I do agree this is the way to get her off her mind rape horse

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By JamesKM716

@Pwok21: I'm not alone in hating her!! Yes! I agree, kill her. A lot if possible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle:

There is no reason for her to mind wipe him, she's lobotomized x number of villains in the past and this time she had a personal vendetta.

If they made it so that it was only a mind wipe then that's even better though because it means an ACTUALLY evil Aqualad which I am down for but also a bad move on DC Nation in the consistency respect.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BlackWind

While I'm not trying to demonize Megan to complete monster territory, she has been warned by Superboy about this. If Kaldur recovers, I find it hard to believe even he will forgive her, considering she has near left him for dead once in season one. Possibly even worse than mind crushing Kaldur, she is setting a bad example for Beast Boy, who seems to completely approve of this. She may be kicked off the team, or benched for this.

Is it possible we're seeing some of her white martian savagery coming through?

Personally, I wish she had her comic counterpart's stronger morals about telepathy.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Pwok21 said:

@cattlebattle:

There is no reason for her to mind wipe him, she's lobotomized x number of villains in the past and this time she had a personal vendetta.

If they made it so that it was only a mind wipe then that's even better though because it means an ACTUALLY evil Aqualad which I am down for but also a bad move on DC Nation in the consistency respect.

X number of villains?? She lobotomized (even an extreme definition being the one Krolotean was alright afterwards) two Kroloteans because their minds were extremely difficult to penetrate......all this was illustrating is that she uses her powers recklessly...not she is just lobotomizing every villain. Kaldur wasn't sitting there drooling, which they made a point of showing after breaking the aliens minds, and why would they have showed all of Kaldurs memories?? She may have been attempting to destroy his mind or do something to it, and likely just erased his memory.
    rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By rav4

So in summary:

Nightwing emotionally cripples people for the sake of a mission, keeps secrets, doesn’t trust his friends, and that is okay.

Kaldur blows up an island full of aliens, the team base, and that is okay.

M’gann is kept in the dark on all of this, lashes out at who she believes is her best friend's murderer in an abrupt emotional moment, and then shows clear regret when she realizes her mistake, and that is B*TCH B*TCH WH*RE B*TCH MISOGYNY B*TCH.

…Right. Stay classy, fandom.

tahmidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By tahmidk

in fairness at keast its better than her annoying preo.attitude from season 1 (, although someone needs to kill her considering she only killed kaldur and not artemis? its because hes bkack and shes racist!

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By RedOwl_1

@cattlebattle said:

She really didn't turn him into a vegetable..He wasn't drooling or anything. His mind is probably wiped and he will be convinced that he is really evil, cause problems for everyone...then near the end he will do the right thing because he is pure of heart or whatever.

Sounds legit, Probably Nightwing will think he's faking it very well and fall in some deep bad situation and everything would go to hell without leader, Tim would start filling in or something. Then just when invasion is to begin and is the last chance they have to stop it, he will ruin it but recover his mind and save them all.

Or something like that

@Ravager4 said:

So in summary:

Nightwing emotionally cripples people for the sake of a mission, keeps secrets, doesn’t trust his friends, and that is okay.

M’gann is kept in the dark on all of this, lashes out at who she believes is her best friend's murderer in an abrupt emotional moment, and then shows clear regret when she realizes her mistake, and that is B*TCH B*TCH WH*RE B*TCH MISOGYNY B*TCH.

Actually I have insulted Kaldur badly but NOT Nightwing!!! He's just too hot to recive my anger D:

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Black_Claw

One can only wonder how Aquaman will react if he finds out about this. It's been shown many times throughout all sorts of media that Aquaman will go batshit if somebody hurts his kids or kids that are like family to him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle said:

@Pwok21 said:

@cattlebattle:

X number of villains?? She lobotomized (even an extreme definition being the one Krolotean was alright afterwards) two Kroloteans because their minds were extremely difficult to penetrate......all this was illustrating is that she uses her powers recklessly...not she is just lobotomizing every villain. Kaldur wasn't sitting there drooling, which they made a point of showing after breaking the aliens minds, and why would they have showed all of Kaldurs memories?? She may have been attempting to destroy his mind or do something to it, and likely just erased his memory.

Conner stated she'd been using her powers to effectively lobotomize for a while, and we had a whole five years off screen.

I can't see why that she would wipe Kaldur's mind in revenge for killing one of her closest friends, I guess that doesn't make much sense to me.

Plus she seems to have quite a handle on her abilities these days to not make simple mistakes like that.

@Ravager4:

Kaldur and Dick's moves have been calculated to ensure that the least amount of people got hurt.

M'gann is Leeroy Jenkins with insane psychic powers.

It's not hard to see why she's so hated.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Skaddix

exactly clear differences

tahmidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By tahmidk

@black_claw i hope aquaman punches her a coupla times and beats the living shit outta her and then kicks beast boy in the fucking teeth 

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mega_spidey01

@Black_Claw said:

I'm betting on Deathstroke or Manta to come in lay the smack down on M'gann. I wouldn't feel sorry for her at all since she's done stuff like this before.

that's messed up kaldur is a vegetable next, they will kill him off.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JohnnyGat

Many possibilities come to mind as well as changes. Some I will coincide with the teaser that they've shown us. Let me be clear that some of these theories have holes in them few or many depending on how much thought I gave them lol, and some that are completely illogical but I just love throwing them out there out of randomness.

Changes:

1. Chances are Miss Martian will now be more hesitant to use her powers at all. But I'm pretty sure we'll see less mind rape from her.

2. MM will either confront NW or confide on SB who then confronts NW. This will put a heavy strain on the team and trust. NW will also figure out that MM mind rapes to the extreme and will be passively mad at both MM and SB for keeping it a secret.

Possible Plots:

1. The Aqualad vs Chesire fight might be no more. Chesire said she wanted vengeance against Aqualad but with the possibility that AL is in vegetative state for a long period of time it is safe to assume that Chesire might take advantage and try to kill AL while he is defenseless. In this scenario it will be Tigress who is guarding AL who'll have to fight Chesire. It makes sense story wise as Artemis and Chesire fighting just seems more what the plot will go for.

2. Black Manta will come face to face with MM seeking Vengeance for what she did to his son (as hinted by the teaser trailer). Other possibility, assuming the theory that Kaldur recovers but believes he's become a villain it could be Kaldur that ends up fighting MM which in my opinion would be better especially if evil Kaldur is going for the kill. MM would have to face the monster she had created type plot.

3. Kaldur remains in a vegetative state for most of the rest of the season MM will then come face to face with Kaldur in his comatose state and tries to fix what she's done but is unable to thereby putting her in this heavier sense of guilt.

4. MM sees Kaldur in his comatose state and is able to help him by using memories of the things that made him the man who he is. It would also explain why in the teaser we saw Tula. The image of Tula might be what brings Kaldur back to consciousness.

5. Black Manta goes to Psimon and asks him to bring his son back to consciousness and goes with the opposite mentality of what MM would do instead showing all the bad things that he's gone through and putting an emphasis on Tula's death. Which like 4 would explain the Tula scene in the teaser.

6. Honestly this is a long shot but I'd be willing to see and want for Kaldur to wake up on his own during the coma wherein his whole life flashes before him. Again explaining the Tula scene.

7. Assuming Kaldur wakes up evil Artemis will be in a sticky situation. Should Kaldur still retain memory of Artemis as she wore the glamour charm he could very well put her life at risk, if however he forgets that scene altogether and actually believes Artemis is Tigress, Artemis then becomes the sole undercover operative which might be a little too much to handle for her.

8. The Light proceed to defeat everyone one by one and MM will be the last hero standing before she falls in battle. Then she wakes up and realizes that this was another mental situation exercise that J'onn made up. It was only just a dream -troll face-

There are plenty more possibilities I can think of off the bat but I'm more inclined to go with number 8.

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22  Edited By SupBatz

I miss season 1 Meghan. A lot of people seem to have thought her annoying but I thought it was cute. "Hello, Meghan!"

Of course, they can't realy go back to that now. But I'm hoping to see a more hesistant Miss Martian in future episodes.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jnr6Lil

She made Aqualad vegatative?

Mojo65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mojo65

@Kaldur_Ahm said:

M'gann is the least interesting character on YJ so I wouldn't mind if black Manta seek revenge and kill her. I already seen M'gann & Manta face to face in the YJ invasion teaser.

Now this I just don't get, I can see why a lot of people dislike Miss Martian but I don't see how anyone can possibly consider her the least interesting character, she has probably among the most development of any character on this show.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BatteredArmor

@Ravager4 said:

So in summary:

I haven't seen anything on this thread or any others on CV that suggest dislike of MM stems from her gender. I don't really have a problem with her so I'm not going to try to guess what the root of other people's hate for her (even though I think "Hello Megan" may be involved.) but the reason that what she did is being judged differently from Nightwing and Aqualad's actions is probably because of the characters reasoning. Nightwing and Aqualad are doing what their doing for the perceived greater good, they're taking a ends justify the means approach to rooting out The Light. Whether or not what they're doing is actually justified could be argued either way but they are acting on an agreed upon measured plan meant to do as little damage as possible in order to defeat their greatest enemies. What MM did is different because she was crossing the traditional line for purposes of vengeance (and it is implied that this isn't the first time), granted that taking out Aqualad would mirror the ends justify the means approach to taking out enemies, but it does so in a different way. MM's way was more in line with a Punisher esq fit of vengeful rage meant to do excessive harm to one enemy whether or not it would later help the Team or their mission. Out of Nightwing/Aqualad and MM who did the most damage is kind of subjective but stating that angry fan reaction towards the latter is due to sexism is crossing a line since their in no proof to support this. I dislike this version of Superboy not because he's a boy but because he's really emo and he does it badly, I dislike Artemis not because she's a girl but because she annoyed the hell out of me in season 1, The people on this thread dislike MM for their own varied reasons but I doubt that it's based on her gender for most of them

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mega_spidey01

i only dislike mm cause she gone too far by turning kaldur into a vegetable.

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vernierhawk001

@Ravager4 said:

So in summary:

Lol. I think a large part of what the writers are trying to o with this show is depict superhero life as it would be in the "real world" (with all those facny powers, lol). What I mean is, they are showing that individual actions have consequences. That sometimes you have a choice between doing whats best for everyone and whats best for those close to you. That wounds don't heal overnight (or every 22 minutes or so) like we are used to seeing in cartoons. They are exploring a lot of "dark" issues. I'm a diehard Grayson fan but, he made a choice (like in the simulation) that backfired. There is blame to go around on all fronts. M'gann, Kaldur and Dick have all slipped in certain ways. It's life. Sometimes it sucks but it's all about choices. I say, Bravo, writers!

SN: I thought/think M'gann is cool this season. At the very least, it made me miss her characterization from season 1

TheMinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheMinister

I wouldn't mind seeing M'gann die. I actually was okay with her the first season, but this season made it worse.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Black_Claw

As mad as I am at Megan, I actually don't want her to die now. Mainly because Martian Manhunter would be crushed if something to happen to her, and I'd hate to see Martian Manhunter like that.

tahmidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By tahmidk

@Black_Claw just give him a oreo cookie and he couldnt care less, besides i doubt he would be too thrilled finding out shes just as bad as the flash's rogues. Hooefully deathstroke kills beast.boy in front of her or makes her think beast boy is whoever killed tula or his parents and let mgann kill beast boy. 

Mojo65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mojo65

@tahmidk said:

@Black_Claw just give him a oreo cookie and he couldnt care less, besides i doubt he would be too thrilled finding out shes just as bad as the flash's rogues. Hooefully deathstroke kills beast.boy in front of her or makes her think beast boy is whoever killed tula or his parents and let mgann kill beast boy.

Dude what do you have against Beast Boy?

Nightw BR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#32  Edited By Nightw BR
    Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Permnanent enemies.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.