What do we do now?

#1 Posted by Oscars94 (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

Well...it's over... I'm in shock and awe. This series was brilliant. So was Green Lantern:The Animated Series. I can't express how angry I am at Cartoon Network for putting Young Justice on mode. We watched young teenagers grow and eventually become heroes. They had to struggle between their everyday lives and fight against all powerful foes. You could really feel their emotions throughout the series. I'm sad to say Dick's, Connor's ,Wally's, M'gann's, Artemis' and Kaldar's adventures have come to an end. To the creators/writers/animators who made it all possible- Thank you- and I say this as a comicbook-lover, an 18 year old boy and a fan of generally anything that's awesome! Tell me forum: what are we going to do now? Here's to hoping this whole cancellation issue is just a sick sick joke! Most likely it's not (but hey I can dream, can't I?) To my fellow fans and the legendary creators of this show-you've really done this series Justice (sorry, bad pun - I'm an emotional wreck right now).

GOODBYE YOUNG JUSTICE. IT'S BEEN CRASH.

#2 Posted by Bogey (946 posts) - - Show Bio

Buy the dvd or blu-ray

#3 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard a rumor that there is a new Teen Titans series and Batman series coming.

#4 Posted by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall said:

I heard a rumor that there is a new Teen Titans series and Batman series coming.

not a rumor

The Teen Titans Go! series is the same as the shorts that they've been showing so it's pretty much guaranteed to suck and Beware the Batman is a cgi series that hasn't really had that much shown other than a few screens which really don't look that good...he's partnering up with Katana and Alfred uses guns

either way I'm done with CN after this....they cancelled Thundercats and I was upset but we still had YJ and GL....they cancelled them and I'm out...don't care what I hear about the new Batman show...they're getting nothing from me

#5 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

I would check out Teen Titans go cartoon, and also Powerpuff Girls, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Looney Tunes show, etc.

#6 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: Thats to bad about the TT series, but Alfred with guns and Katana sidekick all sound Beast Mode to me. I'll check it out.

#7 Posted by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

just be smart enough to stop watching any new cartoon on cn ...till he have at least 2 seasons out there.

That's the only thing we can really do, beside annoy them to hear our voice.

Cause that's the only thing that protect us from dealing with this again.

#8 Posted by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

@jasontodd7 said:

just be smart enough to stop watching any new cartoon on cn ...till he have at least 2 seasons out there.

That's the only thing we can really do, beside annoy them to hear our voice.

Cause that's the only thing that protect us from dealing with this again.

If that's all you think we can do then obviously you're not thinking hard enough.

No one will not watch these cartoons, get real.

You have to show CN that YJ will make money with enough merchandise and DVD sales. Similarly how Family Guy got back on the air.

#9 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6183 posts) - - Show Bio

We rebuiled from the foundations of the old. We'll make a better show. They gave Young Justice a good death, we'll give it a good life.

#10 Edited by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wboy: yes, sure. I was thinking hard enough and since even the producers aren't to sure about the returning of young justice there is nothing really left to do.

Cause i usualy think hard enough i manage to figure out that all the crap aka "buy any young justice material you find and it may come back" is just propaganda to help them make more money off those great shows.

Let's face it.. the comic had stopped ( dcau comics survived years after the shows endings), toy line is canceled, nobody have any hope to bring those back, GLTAS and YJ won't return, the only chance we might have is to boycott the new ones and let them flop badly till they at least have the bal$s to give us straight answers, not threat us like..fools, damn, worse, like naive children.

Go on with the campaigs, we all know how campaigns saved a lot of shows in the history of television.

Anyway, like a straight fool, i will suport all of them that i can take seriously but i really doubt that any of this will work without nothing else combined.

#11 Posted by nmiller1939 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

@jasontodd7 said:

@Wboy: yes, sure. I was thinking hard enough and since even the producers aren't to sure about the returning of young justice there is nothing really left to do.

Cause i usualy think hard enough i manage to figure out that all the crap aka "buy any young justice material you find and it may come back" is just propaganda to help them make more money off those great shows.

Let's face it.. the comic had stopped ( dcau comics survived years after the shows endings), toy line is canceled, nobody have any hope to bring those back, GLTAS and YJ won't return, the only chance we might have is to boycott the new ones and let them flop badly till they at least have the bal$s to give us straight answers, not threat us like..fools, damn, worse, like naive children.

No, worse. Like sidekicks.

#12 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6917 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we can still bring the Shows back with our support.

#13 Posted by TheCannon (18776 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just sitting around crying, remembering the good times, and becoming very angry.

If anyone else has a better idea, I'll listen to it.

#14 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22317 posts) - - Show Bio

Do what previously saved Family Guy: buy it on blu-ray and DVD. Failing that, don't watch the next series that are replacing it.

#15 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dragonborn_CT said:

Do what previously saved Family Guy: buy it on blu-ray and DVD. Failing that, don't watch the next series that are replacing it.

We should definitely follow this advice, petitions are not going to save any series. Actual interest in the form of money, on the other hand, clearly will

If Young Justice and GL sell but Beware the Batman and Teen Titans Go don't, which series do you think CN will go for?

#16 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop watching CN, keep going .... sadly but keep going, and maybe re-watch the episodes with nostalgia every so @Dragonborn_CT said:

I'm so getting one when I see them, totally worth my money <3

#17 Posted by danhimself (22553 posts) - - Show Bio

I know that we should buy merchandise but man did the YJ toys suck

#18 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

Buy the Young Justice video game. If it sells well, we could get a second game.

#19 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6183 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Adult Swim could pick it up on tsyunami like jlu was on(probably not just blindly hoping).

#20 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

Learn to buy the merchandise next time you find a show you love on CN.

#21 Posted by Dragonborn_CT (22317 posts) - - Show Bio

@JLDoom said:

@Dragonborn_CT said:

We should definitely follow this advice, petitions are not going to save any series. Actual interest in the form of money, on the other hand, clearly will

If Young Justice and GL sell but Beware the Batman and Teen Titans Go don't, which series do you think CN will go for?

Petitions go nowhere as far as TV shows are concerned. They are only interested in money. I don't think we need another Batman TV show and if we would want another Teen Titans show, make it a follow-up to the previous series, not something directed just for children.

#22 Posted by BlackWind (6371 posts) - - Show Bio

I smell fanfics incoming.

#23 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we should all suit up and storm Cartoon Network!

#24 Posted by confirukia (219 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall said:

also avatar legend of korra is coming back,in april

#25 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully it gets picked up by someone. Darkseid in Season 3 would be amazing.

#26 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: But their toys sucked! Even I didn't like em!

#27 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fallen_Crippled said:

Hopefully it gets picked up by someone. Darkseid in Season 3 would be amazing.

It's seem logical! Maybe it's a plot to bring ratings to some other channel incorporating YJ and GL seasons 3 . Probably not just wishful thinking. I have to admit those endings were peculiar, one would even say cliffhangerish.

#28 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe petition for a Young Justice vs Darkseid movie. Teen Titans did get a movie set in Tokyo after their cartoon got cancelled.

#29 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74: You know what I think about the ending?

"HOW DO YOU CANCEL A SHOW WHEN THE ENDING OF THE FINAL EPISODE SETS UP SO MANY AWESOME POSSIBILITIES?!?!?!?!?! FULL SCALE APOKOLIPS INVASION!!!! NEW GODS!!! ORION!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That is all

#30 Posted by blur99 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

What happens to DC Nation now?

No shows.

#31 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@evilvegeta74: You know what I think about the ending?

"HOW DO YOU CANCEL A SHOW WHEN THE ENDING OF THE FINAL EPISODE SETS UP SO MANY AWESOME POSSIBILITIES?!?!?!?!?! FULL SCALE APOKOLIPS INVASION!!!! NEW GODS!!! ORION!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That is all

I agree 110%!

#32 Posted by SoA (4838 posts) - - Show Bio

besides dc nation having those other shows now, i can go back to not watching tv lol .

#33 Posted by Black_Claw (2988 posts) - - Show Bio

Well at least TMNT is still around. Plus Transformers Prime and Legend of Korra are coming back so maybe my Saturdays won't be that lonely.

#34 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dragonborn_CT said:

@JLDoom said:

@Dragonborn_CT said:

Petitions go nowhere as far as TV shows are concerned. They are only interested in money. I don't think we need another Batman TV show and if we would want another Teen Titans show, make it a follow-up to the previous series, not something directed just for children.

Agreed!

#35 Posted by naylor11 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

SAVE YOUNG JUSTICE

http://youngjustice.wikia.com/wiki/Young_Justice_Wiki:Save_Young_Justice

#36 Posted by YoungJustice (6846 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya know what, I am going to write a whole entire script for Season 3, maybe that'll persuade em..

#37 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Buy the DVD's, give them as gifts, maybe the show could come back in one form or another on another network.

#38 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14698 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Darkseid thing is a set-up for the game.

#39 Posted by TheHulk (802 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk will just watch The Looney Tunes Show and The Amazing World of Gumball, 2 of Hulk's favorite shows on CN.

Hulk also like MAD on Cartoon Network. It funny.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.