What about the video game?

#1 Posted by zyzyx (16 posts) - - Show Bio

So I found out there is a justice league video game coming out for the consoles. It looks like your average beat 'em up. Will this also be cancelled? It's slated for a September 2013 release date, you would think they would want to keep the show going so that they can capitalize on the video game at least.

#2 Posted by krspaceT (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, if it sells well enough it might bring back the show, and so far it seems to be still going

#3 Posted by SuperJedi17 (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT said:

Hey, if it sells well enough it might bring back the show, and so far it seems to be still going

I wish it would bring back the show,sadly i'm a glass half empty kinda guy.The game looks like Marvel Ultimate alliance: Young Justice Edition.But they haven't shown a lot of it anyway.

#4 Posted by krspaceT (1493 posts) - - Show Bio

@SuperJedi17 said:

@krspaceT said:

I wish it would bring back the show,sadly i'm a glass half empty kinda guy.The game looks like Marvel Ultimate alliance: Young Justice Edition.But they haven't shown a lot of it anyway.

Let me tell you a story. There was once a cancelled show, who people loved. They bought so many DVD's that the network brought it back and kept it up to this day. That show, was Family Guy, and I think Futurama had a similar Story

#5 Posted by SuperJedi17 (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@krspaceT said:

@SuperJedi17 said:

@krspaceT said:

Let me tell you a story. There was once a cancelled show, who people loved. They bought so many DVD's that the network brought it back and kept it up to this day. That show, was Family Guy, and I think Futurama had a similar Story

Yeah,but that show kinda adheres to the lowest common denominator of intellect for it's humor,there are a lot more stupid people than smart people,even though there are smart people that like that brand of humor as well,and that brand of comedy was becoming really big at the time,i think even jackass was still on the air,i actually used to like it(family guy),but it's gotten ridiculously stupid for the past 3-6 seasons.Also it's most likely "just a kids show" to the execs at Cartoon Network.And i hear it may cost quite a bit of $ for the great animation.The story isn't really the same.I just wish that we'd be given a reason for why they would cancel Young Justice,even if it infuriates me,i'd still know.

#6 Posted by cattlebattle (12962 posts) - - Show Bio
@krspaceT said:

@SuperJedi17 said:

@krspaceT said:

It wasn't just the DVD sales, it also garnered extremely high  ratings in its syndication...and, most importantly, this was before the internet became vast....now, you can watch Young Justice on a multitude of web sites. That might hinder DVD sales. I personally don't think there is any hope for another season. Heck, I am surprised it had a second one.
#7 Posted by SuperJedi17 (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@krspaceT said:

@SuperJedi17 said:

@krspaceT said:

It wasn't just the DVD sales, it also garnered extremely high ratings in its syndication...and, most importantly, this was before the internet became vast....now, you can watch Young Justice on a multitude of web sites. That might hinder DVD sales. I personally don't think there is any hope for another season. Heck, I am surprised it had a second one.

Well i'm glad you're surprised....Because we got this season out of it.Also,family guy used to be funny,but now.....not so much.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.