Was there a new episode this week?

#1 Posted by Falconer (152 posts) - - Show Bio

I know that Depths was the last episode. I never watch the show live, so I don't know if there was one this week. I didn't see a discussion thread on here so that leads me to believe there wasn't one?

#2 Posted by Falconer (152 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlueLantern1995: Nooooo! Say it ain't so! How long of a break?

#3 Posted by cattlebattle (12768 posts) - - Show Bio
@MaskedFalcon: I think it doesn't return until September...It happens with most shows, taking a break for the summer, animated or otherwise
#4 Posted by Falconer (152 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Yeah, I know. It's just I didn't jump into this show until this year. I marathoned the first 20 episodes and have gotten a new episode every week since then. Kinda bummed now. :/

#5 Posted by cattlebattle (12768 posts) - - Show Bio
@MaskedFalcon said:

@cattlebattle: Yeah, I know. It's just I didn't jump into this show until this year. I marathoned the first 20 episodes and have gotten a new episode every week since then. Kinda bummed now. :/

Wow, you were lucky you did that....for fans that watched the show since it premiered had it bad....the show debuted in early 2011, and didn't finish airing until until the end of march 2012....it was terrible
#6 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

The show is on hiatus until September, but there will still be repeats of the show

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.