Two races down, 7 more

#1 Posted by krspaceT (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

The thieves and the heavy armored bugs. That's two races attacking earth, with seven more to go. The reach are not exactly what I call a weak alien race, but with them being one of the earlier races to make contact, that slightly implies the other seven are even stronger than they are....

Aside for Kryptonians/Daxamites and Appokalypse types, who else is that dangerous?

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

You forgot the Raanians

You misread the quote......9 alien races will appear....not invade the earth

#3 Posted by krspaceT (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: .......Awwwwwwwwwwwww

#4 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

Lobo counts as a race

#5 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:

Lobo counts as a race

I don't know if that counts actually, he is just one guy.
#6 Posted by The Lobster (1480 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
@BlackArmor said:

Lobo counts as a race

One Guy who killed his entire race. Thus he is a one man race.
#7 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Lobster said:
@cattlebattle said:

One Guy who killed his entire race. Thus he is a one man race.
True!!
#8 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@BlackArmor said:

Lobo counts as a race

Well he is the only surviving member of his race and he did show up to represent them so.......I don't know, I'd assume he counts but we'll probably never know if they counted him

#9 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackArmor said:

@cattlebattle said:

@BlackArmor said:

Lobo counts as a race

Well he is the only surviving member of his race and he did show up to represent them so.......I don't know, I'd assume he counts but we'll probably never know if they counted him

Actually Greg Weisman may confirm it......that guy is the man, he puts entries into the Young Justice Wiki about otherwise unknown material....he is like a nerd Santa Claus
#10 Posted by FrankenKong (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm I would like to see the Khunds or maybe the Necrolytes, The Dominators would be interesting as well.

#11 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Well then we shall see if he counts soon enough, it's always good when the creative team cares that the fans are caught up with whats going on

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.