Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Time Skip

• 69 results
    Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jnr6Lil

For anyone who's confused, so am I but I think I have the hang of it.

5 years have passed since the last episode of Season 1 so probably in the year 2015 or 2016 and everyone are full fledged adults. Most of the Team (Superboy, Robin (Who is now Nightwing), Miss Martian, Rocket, & Zatanna) are all league members and now mentoring the new generation of Young Justice (Wonder Girl, Blue Beetle, Lagoon Boy, etc). Miss Martian and Superboy have broken up and she is now dating Lagoon Boy and they're now setting up the show for an alien invasion. Though the whereabouts of Kid Flash, Artemis, Aqualad, Red Arrow and Speedy are still yet to be revealed.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Bestostero

Superboy, Nightwing and Miss Martian are NOT Justice League members (Zatanna said they have membership open to them, but they did not and have not accepted)

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By krspaceT

@Jnr6Lil: stupid Timeskip

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Bestostero said:

Superboy, Nightwing and Miss Martian are NOT Justice League members (Zatanna said they have membership open to them, but they did not and have not accepted)

And this

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
    redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont necessarily have complaints about the Time skip...not yet at least but I do hope so of the questions get answered in upcoming episodes

ravisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ravisher

things were moving too fast

not2baad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By not2baad

Reminds me of Justice League then Justice League:Unlimited maybe the impossible will happen with lost episodes.

PoachedPig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PoachedPig

@ravisher said:

things were moving too fast

yup.. way too fast!

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bestostero

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

I dont necessarily have complaints about the Time skip...not yet at least but I do hope so of the questions get answered in upcoming episodes

Agreed!

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BatteredArmor

TIM MOTHER F_ING DRAKE FTW. TAKE THAT BASTICHES

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Deranged Midget

The 1st episode of season two literally takes place minutes after the season one finale.

Taken from an interview on IGN:

The producers told me that Season 2 picks up "a minute" after Season 1 ended, and while they were hesitant to reveal any plot details, they did say that they've changed up the dynamic of the show -- and its characters.
    UrbanChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By UrbanChill
    No Caption Provided

@BlackArmor said:

TIM MOTHER F_ING DRAKE FTW. TAKE THAT BASTICHES

WZA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By WZA

With no sign of Wally as he might be the Flash now , hopefully Impulse joins later on :)

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bestostero

@Deranged Midget: it does, it takes off the conversation about the missing 16 hours, recaps, THEN it jumps five years lol

WZA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By WZA

@Bestostero: THIS lol

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BatteredArmor

@WZA said:

With no sign of Wally as he might be the Flash now , hopefully Impulse joins later on :)

hopefully

xerozeven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By xerozeven

Noooo ;_; I don't like the time skip. I wanted to see Robin develop a bit more before moving on to Nightwing. He didn't even transition into being the leader of the team yet, and he's already Nightwing? Ugh.

WZA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WZA

Yeah it seems they rushed some things. Hopefully it all clears up in the upcoming episodes.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@xerozeven said:

Noooo ;_; I don't like the time skip. I wanted to see Robin develop a bit more before moving on to Nightwing. He didn't even transition into being the leader of the team yet, and he's already Nightwing? Ugh.

Exactly. 13 to 18 is a big gap.@not2baad said:

Reminds me of Justice League then Justice League:Unlimited maybe the impossible will happen with lost episodes.

That was a more realistic time skip. Probably only a few years or so, and at least everyone was adults. Besides not much explanation needed. Thanagarian Invasion, Shayera leaves, League expands, etc.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By Primmaster64

WHY DOES SUPERBOY LOOK THE SAME???

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
    redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Primmaster64 said:

WHY DOES SUPERBOY LOOK THE SAME???

Kryptonians age at a deccelerated rate

not2baad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#22  Edited By not2baad

@Jnr6Lil: I am not talking about the time skip I am talking about the show retool. Justice League seven members Justice League: Unlimited 60 members.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Primmaster64

So? Superman aged normaly. Superboy should be towering everyone by now.

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By X9

If Megan is 48 years-old and this is equivalent to 16 human years... in a five years jump, she'd still be a teenager according to martian's standards. She'd be 17 years-old, getting close to 18.

It might explain why she's not part of the League yet.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#25  Edited By dernman

I'm going to say this over and over in the hopes it's true. This is only for invasion to finish up the story of what happened in those missing hours where the JLA was controlled. Then it will revert back again.

lightfright12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lightfright12

the time skip was done well. It's sort of a reverse cliff hanger where we have to keep watching to see if they unveil what happened in five years. However, they left a ton of character development for the original team by the wayside in the process. Also, it gives a sort of temporal whiplash where just as we're getting invested in these characters there suddenly changed and replaced by new faces.

YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By YoggSaron

@Dernman: I hope you're right. This new setting doesn't do it for me.

CallMeTimeLady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CallMeTimeLady

Wally has left the team, because of his "mysterious disease" as described in the comics. Later on, he'll take over as Flash. I have a feeling this season will just be packed, and there will be a LIT of crossovers between the DC Universes, such as in Crisis of Infinite Earths or Flashpoint. I'm just worried they're pushing the characters to grow up too fast; at this rate, by the end of season 3 they will have caught up with the comic storylines and will have to create a new generation through animation alone!

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By _Zombie_

I kind of liked the timeskip. The new members were pretty cool. As long as the reason for the timeskip is explained and it eventually goes back, I'm fine with it.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By Deranged Midget

@xerozeven said:

Agreed. Extremely stupid choice if you ask me.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@CallMeTimeLady said:

Wally has left the team, because of his "mysterious disease" as described in the comics. Later on, he'll take over as Flash. I have a feeling this season will just be packed, and there will be a LIT of crossovers between the DC Universes, such as in Crisis of Infinite Earths or Flashpoint. I'm just worried they're pushing the characters to grow up too fast; at this rate, by the end of season 3 they will have caught up with the comic storylines and will have to create a new generation through animation alone!

Don't get ahead of yourself. This series is completely different from the comics. @not2baad said:

@Jnr6Lil: I am not talking about the time skip I am talking about the show retool. Justice League seven members Justice League: Unlimited 60 members.

Still 2 different scenarios.

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By RedOwl_1

Wow...... I need time to process it..... anyway we still having the comic in 1st Season time line and maybe later it will explain some stuff we're doubting about (Like where the f*ck are Wally, Red Arrow, Artemis and Aqualad; what happened with Superboy/Miss Martian; New characters' background stories *we dunno if they have the same ones than in regular continuity* etc:)

@Dernman said:

I'm going to say this over and over in the hopes it's true. This is only for invasion to finish up the story of what happened in those missing hours where the JLA was controlled. Then it will revert back again.

I don't think so......anyway I accept the change and move forwards, and maybe could be this season and in third return to early time......but I'll HATE that so I just say NEVER AGAIN if they do this on season 3.... I'LL KILL THEM!!

@xerozeven said:

I don't like it much either.....BUT THEY GAVE US TIM!!!!!!!! F*¨CK YEAH (He's my favourite superhero ever <3)

Atari_Graphics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Atari_Graphics

It's the first episode of the season guys, don't get too ahead of yourselves. Weisman has already proven he's not gonna hold your hand through this, be patient and let the story develop before you go calling the decision stupid. Really, it makes you look dumb. It's like reading the first 5 pages of a book, you don't know what it's about. (btw I'm talking about a book book, not a comic book)

Nightwing4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Nightwing4

My Hopes:

1. If the season doesn't revert back in time, that we at least get 'glimpses' back 2, 3, or 4 years

2. Wally had BETTER darn well be the Flash

3. Have some fun with the Nightwing/Robin back and forth

4. Need moar Zatanna

5. Also static

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#35  Edited By noj

The first episode was pretty good, and Im happy that it looks like we will still be seeing alot of Dick Grayson since he is still the leader of the team. My biggest problem, and the biggest source of dissapointment to me is that THEY SKIPPED JASON TODD AGAIN!!! I know that there is still a slim chance that Jason Todd was Robin at some point in the 5 years, and Tim has just become Robin but it doesnt look too likely. While I like Tim okay hes still my least favorite of the Robins (Idont count Stephanie) and Jason Todd's death and eventual Resurrection would have been TV gold!

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ReVamp

@Dernman said:

That would make it worse. Not that I think its bad, really, but oh well. Then again, I'm slighlty biased.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#37  Edited By the_tree

@noj said:

The first episode was pretty good, and Im happy that it looks like we will still be seeing alot of Dick Grayson since he is still the leader of the team. My biggest problem, and the biggest source of dissapointment to me is that THEY SKIPPED JASON TODD AGAIN!!! I know that there is still a slim chance that Jason Todd was Robin at some point in the 5 years, and Tim has just become Robin but it doesnt look too likely. While I like Tim okay hes still my least favorite of the Robins (Idont count Stephanie) and Jason Todd's death and eventual Resurrection would have been TV gold!

Tim's actually my favorite Robin, but I really do like Jason, and hope he's incorporated into the show as Red Hood later on somehow. I think there's still a good chance that Jason was Robin and died within the 5 years, especially the way Nightwing said "Just don't die, okay?" to Tim as he sent him off to lead Gamma team.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ReVamp

I think so too.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#39  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Nightwing, Miss Martian and Superboy are NOT full fledged leaguers. This is touched upon in the episode. Only rocket and zatanna graduated

Avatar image for vampireselektor
    VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By VampireSelektor

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Nightwing, Miss Martian and Superboy are NOT full fledged leaguers. This is touched upon in the episode. Only rocket and zatanna graduated

Only Rocket and Zatanna accepted membership.

Herald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Herald

I miss Aqualad, Wally and Artemis. Too much stuff going on...

r3d_rob1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By r3d_rob1n

@The_Tree: I'm not so sure that Jason did exist. While the "don't die" line may be a reference for fans who know of Jason, that seems like a really cold thing for Dick to say. If Jason did exist then Tim is probably already on edge about dying.

VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By VampireSelektor

@r3d_rob1n: Tim's pretty cold himself, though.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BatteredArmor

@The_Tree said:

@noj said:

Tim's actually my favorite Robin, but I really do like Jason, and hope he's incorporated into the show as Red Hood later on somehow. I think there's still a good chance that Jason was Robin and died within the 5 years, especially the way Nightwing said "Just don't die, okay?" to Tim as he sent him off to lead Gamma team.

that sounds about right

r3d_rob1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By r3d_rob1n

@VampireSelektor: He becomes colder later on in his career, but it sounds like this is really early in his Robin tenure. Regardless, Dick is the one who said it.

Is anyone else hoping that season 3 skips ahead again so that Damian is Robin and Tim is the mentor position similar to Nightwing. I think it's about time that non-comic readers get a look at today's Boy Wonder

CorporalAtlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CorporalAtlas

One skip would be interesting if done right, but I don't know how I'd feel if they did it again. Would feel a bit too much like Degrassi than a superhero show.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#47  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@VampireSelekttor:Semantics. the point is is that Nightwing, MM and Kon were all perfectly fine with where the already were

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Skaddix

@r3d_rob1n said:

@VampireSelektor: He becomes colder later on in his career, but it sounds like this is really early in his Robin tenure. Regardless, Dick is the one who said it.

Is anyone else hoping that season 3 skips ahead again so that Damian is Robin and Tim is the mentor position similar to Nightwing. I think it's about time that non-comic readers get a look at today's Boy Wonder

No I think we should have spent 2 seasons with the first team. Spent two more with the next and another two with last.

I miss Aqualad, Artemis and Kid Flash. I am greatly annoyed that Z and Rocket are in the League and off the team already with little to no character development. And P****** that Miss Martian and Superboy are still going to soak up most of the character development when they already did that last year.

VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By VampireSelektor

@BlackArmor: I don't mean to pick on you out of the blue, but why is Tim Drake your favorite Robin?

VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By VampireSelektor

@Avenging-X-Bolt: I agree, but "graduated" and "accepted membership" carry different connotations.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.