Tim and Cassie

#1 Posted by HushoftheWind (635 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody else happy that they got together at end?

#2 Posted by serpent222 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Granted how little they were focused on in the show, I didn't really care.

#3 Posted by danhimself (21904 posts) - - Show Bio

@serpent222 said:

this

#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@serpent222 said:

this

Yeah pretty much. A little less Blue Beetle a little more everyone else would have been nice.

#5 Posted by CptPanda29 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

They were tying up loose ends so fast in that episode it was difficult to care about anything that was going on.

That wasn't even a loose end they just kinda threw it in there.

#6 Posted by Technicolorville (67 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been reading "Teen Titans", so yeah I'm glad they're together. I do however, see the other posters points that it felt rushed and the lack-luster finish left for something more to be desired.

#7 Posted by ltbrd (552 posts) - - Show Bio

much of season 2 was clearly supposed to be a set-up for season 3 with the team gaining greater status and Nightwing stepping down. Most likely would have seen much more of Tim, Cassie, and Garth if the show had continued.

#8 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1784 posts) - - Show Bio

@ltbrd said:

much of season 2 was clearly supposed to be a set-up for season 3 with the team gaining greater status and Nightwing stepping down. Most likely would have seen much more of Tim, Cassie, and Garth if the show had continued.

Thing is though, having an entire 20 episode season just to set up a different season where things actually matter borders on ridiculous over-convolution.

#9 Posted by Mojo65 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@ltbrd: Yup, we got cut down in the middle.

@danhimself said:

@serpent222 said:

this

Also this, I do not think Tim and Cassie have spoken to each other once before this episode

#10 Posted by Wboy (440 posts) - - Show Bio

Since she wasn't getting with Superboy the next best was Robin so yah. I liked it. But not enough to care THAT much since all it was Blue Beetle.

#11 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (13928 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have given my kingdom away for a Nightwing episode.

#12 Posted by srk12 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

It was completely random. I honestly have not cared for any of the romantic relationships barring the Wally/Artemis one. It was the only one that felt genuinely authentic and sweet. Tim/Cassie was just put out there without any build up. Honestly, the fact that all the other relationships were either repaired, in tact, or newly formed made me feel quite bad since the only authentic romantic relationship was torn apart tragically.

#13 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4358 posts) - - Show Bio

@CptPanda29:

I think the last 2 episodes were rushed but executed nicely given the circumstances. I think Cassie & Tim was great, even if they had very little focus. I mean they even mention it like "Since when", and it is more of the meaning behind it of Life is Short. Plus was a great explanation or segway for Connor & M'gaan like "**** what everyone else thinks or what has happened I love you, I want to be with you, life is too short." It was a nice although quick emphasis that Wally's Death had a huge effect on the team, and their moral. Again it was quick & rushed, but done well IMHO.

(+)

#14 Posted by mk111 (3136 posts) - - Show Bio

I was indifferent. Wonder Girl was underused in this show, and Tim Drake was.....just kinda there.

#15 Posted by Tohoma (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

Did Wonder Girl and Tim even talk to each other? The pairing was kin@Mojo65 said:

@ltbrd: Yup, we got cut down in the middle.

@danhimself said:

@serpent222 said:

this

Also this, I do not think Tim and Cassie have spoken to each other once before this episode

They did not it. It was completely random.

#16 Posted by weaponx (1562 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't care, it was out of the blue. Thought it would have been better/make more sense for Cassie to get together with Dick...

#17 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11735 posts) - - Show Bio

@serpent222 said:

this, and love both of em.

#18 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11735 posts) - - Show Bio

@weaponx said:

Didn't care, it was out of the blue. Thought it would have been better/make more sense for Cassie to get together with Dick...

even though he's 19 and taken and she's 13?

#19 Edited by BlackWind (4059 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim: Boy, we barely got any screen time this season.

Cassie: I know, feels like we didn't make a big impression.

Tim: ...

Cassie: So...wanna make out?

Tim: Please!

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@weaponx said:

Thought she was 14?

#20 Edited by Nightw BR (100 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was great maybe a little rushed because she seemed like she was going to get with Arsenal. Her & Tim did seem right to me though.

#21 Posted by weaponx (1562 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind: Is he taken? Is she 13? The fact that I am asking these questions probably isnt good on my part, but I place more blame on the show. I had no idea she was 13. If she is, then Tim is a better choice on that alone.

#22 Posted by JakeN7 (4933 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yung ANcient One said:

@CptPanda29:

I think the last 2 episodes were rushed but executed nicely given the circumstances. I think Cassie & Tim was great, even if they had very little focus. I mean they even mention it like "Since when", and it is more of the meaning behind it of Life is Short. Plus was a great explanation or segway for Connor & M'gaan like "**** what everyone else thinks or what has happened I love you, I want to be with you, life is too short." It was a nice although quick emphasis that Wally's Death had a huge effect on the team, and their moral. Again it was quick & rushed, but done well IMHO.

(+)

This. Agreed 100%

#23 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11735 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind said:

Tim: Boy, we barely got any screen time this season.

Cassie: I know, feels like we didn't make a big impression.

Tim: ...

Cassie: So...wanna make out?

Tim: Please!

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@weaponx said:

Thought she was 14?

yeah, your right. still not much better.

#24 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11735 posts) - - Show Bio

@weaponx said:

@BlackWind: Is he taken?

yeah, he was dating Bette Kane

Is she 13?

she's actually 14, i goofed. still not much better though.

The fact that I am asking these questions probably isnt good on my part, but I place more blame on the show. I had no idea she was 13. If she is, then Tim is a better choice on that alone.

yup, yup. no statutory rape for Dick.

#25 Posted by LipstickZombie (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@weaponx said:

@BlackWind: Is he taken?

yeah, he was dating Bette Kane

Is she 13?

she's actually 14, i goofed. still not much better though.

The fact that I am asking these questions probably isnt good on my part, but I place more blame on the show. I had no idea she was 13. If she is, then Tim is a better choice on that alone.

yup, yup. no statutory rape for Dick.

I would have like to see Dick and Bette together in the show and not just the comic.

#26 Posted by X9 (746 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked to see them together, I just wish I could have seen more of their relationship... as well as Dick and Barbara's. And Raquel's fiancé (yes, I'm still curious)

: Well, Dick and Bette never acually dated...go to Ask Greg, he answered that already.

#27 Posted by srk12 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick is a dog, like Wally used to say. He basically had a one night stand with Bette. Actually if you guys read all the YJ comics, you will see that he starts his birthday after spending the night with Bette, then makes out with Zatanna in the cave, and then ends the day making out with Barbara.

#28 Posted by Suprman (442 posts) - - Show Bio

It did feel like it was put in at the last minute but there were also a lot of moments of them working together, or at least them being on screen together, in the episodes leading up to the finale. I'm ok with it, didn't really mind and it wasn't focused on in the finale for very long.

#29 Posted by joshmightbe (24101 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually giving some hint toward this before hand may have interfered with the main characters development after all it was the Blue Beetle TAS oh, wait....

#30 Posted by ComicStooge (9730 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe said:

Actually giving some hint toward this before hand may have interfered with the main characters development after all it was the Blue Beetle TAS oh, wait....

To be fair, there were constantly standing next to eachother in the episodes leading up to it.

Yeah, that was the build up we really got.

#31 Posted by G_EAZY (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@X9 I'm pretty sure Rocket's fiancé is the guy that offered Artemis coffee while she was on Manta's vessel.

#32 Posted by X9 (746 posts) - - Show Bio

@g_eazy said:

@X9 I'm pretty sure Rocket's fiancé is the guy that offered Artemis coffee while she was on Manta's vessel.

Are you that sure? Why would she marry one of Manta's men?

I don't know, I still don't buy it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.