The Young Justice Awards

#1 Edited by Nightwing_Beyond (153 posts) - - Show Bio

The most popular Young Justice YouTube reviewers have gotten together to create an Awards show to show Cartoon Network how much the fans care about the show. Alone it isn't enough to save the show but, there's been many different attempts at getting the show back with methods like spamming CN execs, sending them domino masks, facebook, twitter, etc. If you care at all about the show, go and vote. You can vote on the 16 (I see what they did there) catergories every day and you can send a video of yourself explaining why you love Young Justice and you may be featured on the award show.

More details in the video below.

Note: If you want to vote more than once, you may have to clear your history every day to vote every day.

#2 Posted by Atari_Graphics (176 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted

#3 Posted by Abigail_The_Magical_Person (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Voted! Gonna spread the word!

#4 Edited by Mojo65 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

>entirely snubbing Miss Martian out of the MVP catagory

>Blue Beetle not an option for favorite male despite all the focus he gets

>Zatanna not an option for favorite female despite being a lead for half a season

yeah screw these people

also favorite ship and cutest couple? Basically the same thing.

#5 Edited by TheCannon (18268 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll vote, but I have SEVERAL complaints with the polls.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.