The only way to save young justice.

#1 Posted by Skewer (325 posts) - - Show Bio

An online petition won't save young justice alone. People need to go and buy the merchandise, the DVDs as well as catch the show when it airs or record it. This is the only way to save the show so go out and star buying, Cartoon Network is a business and only listens to sale figures and ratings nothing else.

#2 Edited by mar121y (1 posts) - - Show Bio

The remainder of season two only to shut up completely and give us the finger after the finale.

<a href="http://bcosla.org/">doctors excuses</a>

#3 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree. If they DVD sales are big enough they'll bring it back. That's how Family Guy got back on the air after they cancelled it.

#4 Posted by Wboy (440 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed, I'm down for this.

That's just how good this show is that I'm willing to spend money.

Warner Bros. won't just keep wasting money away to keep the show up even if there is a petition.

#5 Posted by TheHulk (702 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk never watched the show, so Hulk don't know difference. What make it so good?

#6 Posted by Wboy (440 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

Hulk never watched the show, so Hulk don't know difference. What make it so good?

Watch it yourself and see the interesting characters, characterization, intricate plots, twists and turns everywhere. Possibly the most underrated show ever

#7 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

Awesome depictions of some DC characters you wouldn't get to see otherwise.

At least they've got half seasons we can purchase instead of that stupid 4 episodes per DVD thing they tried at first. I've got the first half of season 1 and plan on buying the rest of them.

#8 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (5006 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard the ratings for the remaining episodes have to increase on CN to retain YJ.

SO TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO WATCH YJ ON CARTOOON NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.