The only way to save young justice.

#1 Posted by Skewer (325 posts) - - Show Bio

An online petition won't save young justice alone. People need to go and buy the merchandise, the DVDs as well as catch the show when it airs or record it. This is the only way to save the show so go out and star buying, Cartoon Network is a business and only listens to sale figures and ratings nothing else.

#2 Posted by redhoodnet (153 posts) - - Show Bio

I may be the only guy that has been setting all of his friends DVR's to record Young Justice and GLTAS behind their backs....

#3 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

@redhoodnet: Untrue I did the same to my neighbors DVR.

#4 Posted by SmoothJammin (2332 posts) - - Show Bio

Money is of no expense to me at this point--I'm buying everything YJ related. We must save this show!

Get the word out!

#5 Posted by ccraft (5072 posts) - - Show Bio

The only true way to save YJ is not to watch Beware the Batman and Teen Titians Go.

#6 Posted by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft said:

The only true way to save YJ is not to watch Beware the Batman and Teen Titians Go.

Uhm, no. Buy episodes and merchandise. They'll simply go make another show and no one's NOT watching batman.

#7 Posted by Twentyfive (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

Let the show die. It was okay at the best of times. I won't miss it.

#8 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7689 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wboy said:

@ccraft said:

The only true way to save YJ is not to watch Beware the Batman and Teen Titians Go.

Uhm, no. Buy episodes and merchandise. They'll simply go make another show and no one's NOT watching batman.

#9 Posted by lilben42 (2498 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wboy: Very true.

#10 Posted by TimeLordScience (769 posts) - - Show Bio

@Twentyfive said:

Let the show die. It was okay at the best of times. I won't miss it.

you obviously don't understand why other people like it. Don't let your personal pessimism about the show cause other people to give up on their love for it.

#11 Posted by Twentyfive (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

@TimeLordScience: This episode was the best one yet, and got the plot moving, finally.

#12 Posted by cattlebattle (12585 posts) - - Show Bio
@Twentyfive said:

@TimeLordScience: This episode was the best one yet, and got the plot moving, finally.

Dude...if there was anything absent from todays episode.......it was plot. It just essentially recapped events and had a lot of fighting and ended with set up for future episodes. Its pretty clear where your expectations for a super hero show really lie
#13 Posted by Twentyfive (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Do not insult me. I know this episode had a lot of recaps and was generally more action-oriented than previous ones, but at least we won't constantly be seeing this Light/Reach/Blue Beetle garbage all the time (sorry BB fans, I am one too, but the show was getting quite tedious). This arc seems to be ready to wrap itself off, and we can finally move on to other DC characters.

Please refrain from replying to me in the manner that you did. I would rather not read it.

#14 Posted by SuperJedi17 (299 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@Twentyfive said:

@TimeLordScience: This episode was the best one yet, and got the plot moving, finally.

Dude...if there was anything absent from todays episode.......it was plot. It just essentially recapped events and had a lot of fighting and ended with set up for future episodes. Its pretty clear where your expectations for a super hero show really lie

Well,the Kaldur (I hope i'm spelling it right) and the team basically got the lights plan revealed to the reach,got Intel that lead to the reach basically getting kicked off the planet,and cleared the Justice League's name.So,yeah i'd say there was a bit of plot development.

Also"Its pretty clear where your expectations for a super hero show really lie" what was that about? Just because you can be a jerk on the internet doesn't mean you HAVE to be a jerk,you know.Don't insult people dude,not cool.

#15 Edited by cattlebattle (12585 posts) - - Show Bio
@Twentyfive said:

@cattlebattle: Do not insult me. I know this episode had a lot of recaps and was generally more action-oriented than previous ones, but at least we won't constantly be seeing this Light/Reach/Blue Beetle garbage all the time (sorry BB fans, I am one too, but the show was getting quite tedious). This arc seems to be ready to wrap itself off, and we can finally move on to other DC characters.

Please refrain from replying to me in the manner that you did. I would rather not read it.

I wasn't insulting anyone. You consistently come on here and insult the show for no reason whatsoever. If you don't like it....and think "its garbage" Why would you even watch it?? I was just addressing what your expectations for a good show seem to be.
#16 Posted by Twentyfive (2843 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Okay. In one of the other discussion threads on the forum, you'll see how hyped I was after seeing this morning's episode. So much happened today in comparison to most weeks, and it didn't end with an "it's all according to plan" like so many episodes do.

#17 Posted by comicace3 (3469 posts) - - Show Bio

@redhoodnet said:

I may be the only guy that has been setting all of his friends DVR's to record Young Justice and GLTAS behind their backs....

Not true, I'm right with ya there

#18 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

It's dead, get over it.

#19 Posted by Metron144 (102 posts) - - Show Bio

That won't save young justice either. Politics are heavily involved, believe me. Plus YJ was never a show directed at young kids. Don't you find it curious that it was put on early saturday mornings? When it first came on the air it was showing at 7:00pm and 7:30. The only way YJ is saved is if adult swim picks it up which is unlikely given how obsessed they are with putting ridiculously stupid/cheap live action shows on their block. Maybe if this was back in 2003, but today, no chance. Just let it be a lesson, stop watching cartoon network as they've quickly shown that they have no love for actual animation.

#20 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7689 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metron144 said:

That won't save young justice either. Politics are heavily involved, believe me. Plus YJ was never a show directed at young kids. Don't you find it curious that it was put on early saturday mornings? When it first came on the air it was showing at 7:00pm and 7:30. The only way YJ is saved is if adult swim picks it up which is unlikely given how obsessed they are with putting ridiculously stupid/cheap live action shows on their block. Maybe if this was back in 2003, but today, no chance. Just let it be a lesson, stop watching cartoon network as they've quickly shown that they have no love for actual animation.

YJ actually started on Fridays infact

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.