The light

#1 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anyone else notice The Brain was one of the members of  the light. The pill shaped body  and the french accent, even hidden is still a big give away.Who do you think the other members are though? Luthor? Ra's? Any guesses?

#2 Edited by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91:
Man, I was thinking about who would be the members but not that hard, so I didn't notice the Brain was in the group.  
Since he is, then I think that other members might include- or at least I might want them to include: 
Luthor:- I still think that Superboy is gonna end up being a clone of both Luthor and Superman. This is gonna make for an interesting two part episode.  
Deathstroke:- He always was an enemy of the young superheroes, even if this team is not necessarily Teen Titans, I think DS is gonna be a part.  
Psimon/Dr. Sivanna:- The Fearsome Five might make an appearance, who knows?  
Amanda Waller: The Plot of having a Government team of Super Villains appeals to me, since they would be up to no good, but then the Team would not be able to take any action against them. 
A Random Buisnessman: Who turns out to be a white martian. 
Calculator:- The center of the Villan-world. What else?  

Can't think of other good Teen Titan/Young Justice Villains... 
Maybe: 
Ra's al ghul:- A Criminal Mastermind, good for playing mind games with Robin. 
Reverse-Flash: Dunno, but might be interesting having a very Powerful enemy, who in the end only want to mkae these youngsters better heroes. He would be way to quick and manuverable for Kid Flash. 

p.s. What if Speedy/Red Arrow as part of the CBI infiltrated the light?
#3 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp: I doubt he is the light is going to be way to smart for that, I say luthor most likely will be the leader/

But I'd like the fearsome five, owuld be perfect opposite for the light  the answer to Young Justice itself. But remember it's not teen titans young justice villians it'll be villians from all over the DCU,
#4 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91:
True Dat. But even so, I don't think that they are going to be fighting villains that their mentors fight too much, e.g. Injustice Society.  
Who wouldn't be smart for the light? They don't have to be smart btw. They have to be powerful influential (white martian) or Good at what they do (Deathstroke).
#5 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp: Not really they should be intelligent and influential.They have to be able to lead, there's multiple one's as well deathstroke could be one, but I asusme most are intellegent, but I wouldn't look for analogues to the league, in them. I mean they are leading the entire cult of Kobra and sportsmaster but bane was left out.

#6 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91:
Who did I mention that wasn't "intelligent and influential" 
The only one I can see is the Reverse flash and for him I meant to say that both him and Ra's al ghul could be part of the light, but not directly members of it.
#7 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp: Ra's has vastly different goals, he doesn't team up with them for him it'd be very out of character I believe,  And reverse Flash since it's barry as the flash would be the proffessor zoom I don't see being one of the light since there the upper echleon of villians they will be the elite.
#8 Edited by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
  • @nightwing91:
    1. Precisley for this reason I chose Ra's to be part of the Light but not be directly a member since it would allow him to double corss them, taking into account that they have vastly different goals.
  • 2. It doesn't have to be proffessor Zoom since this is in an Alternate Universe :P. In this universe they are using in general the most notable/prominent members of the DCU. So they wouldn't have to use him. For ex. In this universe Dick Grayson is younger than Superboy, in New Earth, he would be much older than Superboy. ;)
  • Btw this isn't what I think they are, but what I would want them to be... I don't think this was clear enough in my original post
#9 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp: I know this, but at this point the only other reverse flash  is The Rival, Jay Garricks reverse flash, Zoom is more of Wallys, since it's the early universe, it'll be Professor. Zoom. I doubt Ra's would involve himself with the Light, much less betray them his assasians are good, but the light is already shown to be inctrol of many supervillians.

And on a side note, since miss martian is technically 48 earth years on the show, and superboy is actually 16 weeks, am I the only one who finds this very disturbing?
#10 Posted by cattlebattle (12779 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the Light is "The Agenda" very similar in it's endgame. The Agenda is headed by Lex Luthors ex-wife and has a bunch of no name villians in its ranks. 

though this is just my theory
#11 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle: The agenda was originally who I thought it was, since Amanda Spence was shown at the end of independence day, but I dont think so now, annd I doubt it will be no name villiians  since there in charge of many supervillians including T.O. Morrow.
#12 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure...Let's wait and see....they are probably Teen Titans villains

#13 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: the teen titans villians arent that many i think there was like 10 screens, and they are plotting to destory the league young justice just has gotten in the way. And theyre bossing around alot of badguys, I say one or 2 are but not all of them
#14 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: Dr. light?....Too obvious?
#15 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: As an aagent yes not as a mastermind, uf they have the toned down version he'll just  be a lackey  the other version  I stilll can't seeing be anything like a leader luthor and savage  are the main guesses
#16 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: Vandal Savage?
#17 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: vandal savage, lex luthor,deathstroke,dr. sivana are my guesses so far 
#18 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

My question about the Light is do you think Batman knows about them and is using Young Justice to kinda feel them out? Like they said 'Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence but three times is an agenda."
#19 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC: Wouldn't he warn Young Justice, and I mean they were  never meant to go to cadmus, T.O. Morrow went  to draw out Red Tornado and   drop zone was simple recon. 

But them using the word Agenda, Im wondeirng if im reading to much into that since The agenda were some of superboys old enemies and it has shown Amanda Spence previously.
#20 Posted by cattlebattle (12779 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC:
Actually he said "3 times is enemy action" or something along those lines. 

as for the Light being Lex Luthor and other big name villains, I doubt it. the show focuses on the teams development while they go up against a lot of B or C list villains.
#21 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91 said:
" @ReVamp: I know this, but at this point the only other reverse flash  is The Rival, Jay Garricks reverse flash, Zoom is more of Wallys, since it's the early universe, it'll be Professor. Zoom. I doubt Ra's would involve himself with the Light, much less betray them his assasians are good, but the light is already shown to be inctrol of many supervillians.  And on a side note, since miss martian is technically 48 earth years on the show, and superboy is actually 16 weeks, am I the only one who finds this very disturbing? "

Yes, but what I meant in my comment was something along the lines of: 
Since this is an Alternate Universe, it is possible that Zoom is more of an enemy of Barry Allen in this universe.
#22 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

In infilitrator we saw the white ghost leading the league of shadows with no sign or ras but  the league was working for  the light, so I assume it's likely that along with the brain ras al ghul is a member.

#23 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: most likely
#24 Posted by TenEyedMen (212 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: 

That was the Sensei, actually, and yep, this was a big hint towards Ra's Al Ghul being a member of the Light.
#25 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@TenEyedMen: Thats who I meant,lol sensei most deffinantly isn't an albino, I don't know why I typed white ghost lol.
#26 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91:
haha! I told you :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.