Super-Cycle?

#1 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Bereft Episode Spoilers. 

Anyone else think that the sphere the team picked up in the desert which is apparently from Apokolips could morph into a Super-Cycle for the team? They've got Miss Martian's ship for when they need to travel the world but what if they just need to go down the street or Miss Martian is unavailable to pilot? The semi-sentient mechanical object that seems to have latched on to the team like a pet just makes me think it'll end up becoming the Super-Cycle. Besides it'll be better for Robin, Aqualad and Artemis to ride in rather than have to be carried by Superboy, Miss Martian and Flash if they don't have to go so far to need Megan's spaceship.
#2 Posted by meh_770 (60 posts) - - Show Bio

I was having the same thoughts myself. Just glad someone isn't as crazy as I am because when I said this to my friend she just laughed. grr

#3 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3562 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC: How many episodes have there been? I caught the first one on the CN website but I feel like I've missed a lot.
#4 Posted by ombla2 (104 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kal'smahboi:  about 9 i think
#5 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3562 posts) - - Show Bio
@ombla2:  Damn. Well I have some catching up to do.
#6 Posted by gonman (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Their has been some talk that it may be secret

#7 Posted by Nic_tarik (48 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm I the only person who thinks the sphere was a mother box??? just you know.. not a box

#8 Posted by cattlebattle (12989 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably a Death Spore, I highly doubt The Light was spending resources on bringing a Vehicle from another world, besides, they all have personalized motorcycles. They probably have some deal with Apokolips. The Lights main objective seems to be to destroy The League
#9 Edited by Kairan1979 (16857 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Disturbingly good guess

#11 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how they try to build bits of the comic into the show

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.