Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

[SPOILERS] looks like we have a new.....

wisesonAC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wisesonAC
    Avatar image for emilie_aensland
    Emilie_Aensland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Emilie_Aensland

@wisesonAC: Niiiioce. Its actually a good look for him. Hope they actually let him out the cave this season.....

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By the_tree

That's pretty freakin' awesome. I was personally hoping for him to become Vox, but this is cool as well.

wisesonAC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By wisesonAC

@Abacha_Cavat: its still season 2. and yeah i love the costume design. im sure he will now. i cant wait to see him do some damage to some bad guys.

Avatar image for emilie_aensland
    Emilie_Aensland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Emilie_Aensland

@wisesonAC: Yeah I know its still technically the same season but it might as well be a new one. And same here. Let someone else sit back and play Oracle.

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Twentyfive

Holy Cow!!

Why is it that YJ is doing a better job making a DC universe than the new 52?

I was actually worried to see what would become of Duncan, because his YJ incarnation is way too cool to be Vox or Herald or whoever. This is cool.

wisesonAC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By wisesonAC

@Abacha_Cavat: whos know maybe they will rotate it.

wisesonAC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By wisesonAC

@Twentyfive: i was worried too for a while too but then i realized that jim harper stepped down as guardian so i had a feeling that they had plans for mal. it took the forever though.

and idk the new 52 sucks at real inclusion of the dc universe as a whole. its crazy i thought that it would have done a great job of inclusion but i was wrong.

Mojo65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mojo65

@Twentyfive: Probably because its headed by only a few people instead of a whole hodgepodge of editors.

And one of those people is Greg Weisman who seems to be crazy about keeping continuity for his version of the DCU and including as much as he can.

jasontodd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jasontodd7

Another 3 images :D

fACEmelter88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By fACEmelter88

Pretty awesome but I still don't like Superboy's army boots with pants tucked in...but I don't like that look on anyone.

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Twentyfive

@wisesonAC: Yep. I am glad at how it is all turning out.

@Mojo65: DC's editorial staff is atrocious in my opinion. If the name of your comic isn't Batman, you are screwed, pretty much. I would not want to work under such conditions.

Mojo65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mojo65

@Twentyfive: Yeah DC editorial is a complete mess and far too intrustive and ristrictive, since Didio became EiC DC became a much more top down company and that continues with him as co-Publisher.

And no even Batman titles are screwed by editorial all the time, basically unless your name is Geoff Johns, Grant Morrison or Scott Synder you have to kowtow to Editorial on most bigger books and even Morrison couldn't get editorial to let him use Steph Brown or Cass Cain.

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By colonyofcells

Mal Duncan started as having no powers. Then he was hornblower and even got a white and blue costume which was used only for 1 page. Mal Duncan was not Guardian for many issues of Teen Titans but he was Guardian in the memorable 3 part story with the Teen Titans East and he even used an exoskeleton. Post COIE, Mal came back as Vox. Post-coie, it was hard for Mal to be Guardian bec. the clone Guardian was being used most of the time and is also being used in the Young Justice cartoons. In the cartoons, maybe the clone Guardian will help train Mal Duncan.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roy looks EPIC! Black Beetle got skinny? Justice League are in trouble.

colonyofcells

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By colonyofcells

Also looking forward to the shorts of Amethyst, Shade the Changing Man and Sword of the Atom (Ray Palmer). It seems only the cartoons still have Ray Palmer as the Atom.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#17  Edited By Teerack

Arsenal his a pretty sweet outfit.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BlackWind

@Twentyfive said:

@wisesonAC: Yep. I am glad at how it is all turning out.

@Mojo65: DC's editorial staff is atrocious in my opinion. If the name of your comic isn't Batman, you are screwed, pretty much. I would not want to work under such conditions.

Finally someone agrees with me on that. DC needs to unf*ck itself and stop being afraid to put good characters out there who aren't members of the Batfamily.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By John Valentine

Young Justice is one of the best cartoons I've ever watched.

It's up there with the original Batman Animated Series, Batman Beyond and X-Men Animated Series, IMO.

Possibly better than Justice League, Justice League Unlimited and better than the likes of Teen Titans, X-Men: Evolution and the other 90s Marvel series (Iron Man, Fantastic Four, Incredible Hulk, Spider-Man etc).

Definitely better than the contemporary anime stuff Marvel is releasing!

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#20  Edited By Black_Claw

Well this is Sweet! It's about time Mal got to do something other than tinkering with the computer at home.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Twentyfive said:

Holy Cow!!

Why is it that YJ is doing a better job making a DC universe than the new 52?

I was actually worried to see what would become of Duncan, because his YJ incarnation is way too cool to be Vox or Herald or whoever. This is cool.

He was also Guardian in the comics

No Caption Provided
    Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Twentyfive

@cattlebattle: Is he going to have powers too, or just strength? Oh well, it doesn't matter. I just can't wait for the show to come back. Hopefully, this extended hiatus gave them time to make more episodes and the next break won't be for a long time.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Twentyfive said:

@cattlebattle: Is he going to have powers too, or just strength? Oh well, it doesn't matter. I just can't wait for the show to come back. Hopefully, this extended hiatus gave them time to make more episodes and the next break won't be for a long time.

As Guardian Mal is just basically a Captain America analogue, well, he was in the comics at least.

Yeah, It just sucks when the show comes back, it will be an episode almost everyone has seen already lol, we have to wait three weeks for some new stuff
    Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Twentyfive

@cattlebattle said:

@Twentyfive said:

As Guardian Mal is just basically a Captain America analogue, well, he was in the comics at least. Yeah, It just sucks when the show comes back, it will be an episode almost everyone has seen already lol, we have to wait three weeks for some new stuff

A true shame. Who knows when Beware the Batman comes out. I was looking forward to that, and if it wasn't for the tragedy, I am sure we would have gotten the preview by now. I think that's why they postponed the DC Nation in the first place.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Twentyfive said:

new stuff

A true shame. Who knows when Beware the Batman comes out. I was looking forward to that, and if it wasn't for the tragedy, I am sure we would have gotten the preview by now. I think that's why they postponed the DC Nation in the first place.

I think Beware the Batman and Titans Go! are set to air while YJ and Green Lantern end their seasons so DC Nation always has new stuff to air. I still have no idea about the hiatus, you could be right.
    Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#26  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

cool But I want VIRGIL!!!!

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@MadeinBangladesh said:

cool But I want VIRGIL!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.