Spoiler??

• 67 results
#1 Posted by cattlebattle (12590 posts) - - Show Bio

I usually would dismiss this as convincing fan art...but, It was posted on the site of one of the animators. What do you think

#2 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

Blah, Starfire... I'll take Raven instead, thanks.

#3 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

yes. this is what ive been waiting for! starfire at last. the hell with that emo bald chick.

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12590 posts) - - Show Bio
@KainScion said:

the hell with that emo bald chick.

????
#5 Posted by FrankenKong (234 posts) - - Show Bio

Sooo this is why no new Young Justice this week? Although I wish they would add in someone else like maybe Kid Devil or Solstice.

#6 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: raven

#7 Posted by cattlebattle (12590 posts) - - Show Bio
@KainScion: aaah.......I didn't know Raven was bald
#8 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: in some representations she is.

#10 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

uh... I've never known Raven to be bald, except the time she was brought back in a new body and basically "reborn". She wasn't bald for very long, though, considering her hair started growing like normal. after a few issues she had short hair again, and then it grew out longer.

#11 Posted by cattlebattle (12590 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Skaddix (3112 posts) - - Show Bio

I am thinking Fake or Concept

#13 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by cattlebattle (12590 posts) - - Show Bio
@Skaddix said:

I am thinking Fake or Concept

I would agree with concept...reason I don't think its fake is due to I don't recall seeing that computer screen in the background before
#15 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32864 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh no, I hate that Nighwing costume 

#16 Posted by Dernman (14768 posts) - - Show Bio

So do I

#17 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

It probably is a future episode taking place between the end of season 1 and the beginning of season 2

And I love that more teen titans are being introduced

#18 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm actually excited if this is true! This would be really cool and another step up for Nightwing's character! Plus she looks around the same age.

#19 Posted by X9 (752 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing that I don't buy is Nightwing's uniform. It'd make sense if it was from a past scene, but there's a picture of a kroletain (I forgot how to write that word, sorry) on the screen behind him, and I don't think they were around the team or Earth for a considerable time period, so...

Plus, if the show will invest in any of Dick's past relationships, I think it should be the one he had with Zatanna. She was part of the team, it'd make much more sense. And she's vanished from season 2 :P

Last but not least: It annoys me how they cover Starfire up when she's portrayed in animated series. She dresses up like a stripper, why don't they portray her the way she really is, as she "doesn't cara for what others think of her lack of clothes". Ah, I hope that, if the picture is really from the show, that alien cameon doesn't last. She sucks X(

#20 Posted by CrimsonCake (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought you were talking about stephanie Brown...Any way, there introducing starfire?!?This is starting to turn into the teen titans,How long until Ravager and Static shock appear?

#21 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84610 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope its legit but for some reason I think its Miss Martian.

#22 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

It could be real but it doesn't seem to make much sense because Nightwing's costume in this picture is really not practical at all.

#23 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonCake said:

I thought you were talking about stephanie Brown...Any way, there introducing starfire?!?This is starting to turn into the teen titans,How long until Ravager and Static shock appear?

The show was always more teen titans than young justice. And they had four members of young justice join this season (Robin, Wondergirl, Lagoon Boy and Impulse)

Don't get the problem
#24 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambler said:

I think its Miss Martian.

On that ish too.

#25 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonAvenger said:

It could be real but it doesn't seem to make much sense because Nightwing's costume in this picture is really not practical at all.

Especially since their all members of the Team, plus Batman, were designed to be pratical and related to their needs. Nightwing doesnt look like an actual screen shot, but Starfire looks legit. Interesting...

#26 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's an idea, maybe he just didn't wear the same costume for five years. That's his first Nightwing costume and its design is a tribute to his circus connections, I don't see why it is so hard to believe that he may have wore that when he was younger.

#27 Posted by X9 (752 posts) - - Show Bio

: But their uniform designs were made to be discrete, as the team existence is hidden from the public. They're a espionage group, why would their leader wear such a gaudy (and overpast) uniform?

Nha, I hope it's M'gann anyway.

#28 Posted by MrMazz (1154 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks like he was just having fun or is a photoshop. That Nightwing costume is hideous even if it is a classic. Wouldn't mind seeing Starfire or Raven on the show but only as one off cameos this show has enough characters to keep track of as it is.

#29 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
@X9 said:

@Nighthunter : But their uniform designs were made to be discrete, as the team existence is hidden from the public. They're a espionage group, why would their leader wear such a gaudy (and overpast) uniform?

Who says he remained on the team the whole five years? The show draws a lot of canon from the comics and originally when Dick became Nightwing he had left the Titans for awhile along with Wally. Maybe he did leave but returned while Wally didn't, just like in the comics
#30 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

*Facepalm* Why couldn't they name this series Titans? Why? It hasn't been used before, it's more accurate......what did they think would happen exactly if they had just called the goddamn thing Titans

#31 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

*Facepalm* Why couldn't they name this series Titans? Why? It hasn't been used before, it's more accurate......what did they think would happen exactly if they had just called the goddamn thing Titans

It makes more sense to call it Young Justice given the context. Just because when it relates to comics it has more Titans characters, shouldn't impact the actual name of the show imo.

#32 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@BlackArmor said:

It makes more sense to call it Young Justice given the context. Just because when it relates to comics it has more Titans characters, shouldn't impact the actual name of the show imo.

Just because your right doesn't mean that I can't be pissed that they jacked the name for a TT series instead of using it for an actual YJ adaptation

Anyway this is fake, this would have to be a flashback but if memory serves they've only known about the little green alien dudes since episode 1 and there is one on the screen

#33 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

Just because your right doesn't mean that I can't be pissed that they jacked the name for a TT series instead of using it for an actual YJ adaptation

Anyway this is fake, this would have to be a flashback but if memory serves they've only known about the little green alien dudes since episode 1 and there is one on the screen

LOL.

I'm not sure they're not in some other planet or something.

#34 Posted by X9 (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@@Nighthunter said:

@X9 said:

@Nighthunter : But their uniform designs were made to be discrete, as the team existence is hidden from the public. They're a espionage group, why would their leader wear such a gaudy (and overpast) uniform?

Who says he remained on the team the whole five years? The show draws a lot of canon from the comics and originally when Dick became Nightwing he had left the Titans for awhile along with Wally. Maybe he did leave but returned while Wally didn't, just like in the comics

Well, when the former leader of the team left to "join forces with the dark side", someone qualified had to take his place. I'm pretty sure that person was Dick, and I don't think he would abandon the team in such a "tough" situation. (now we all know it's fake, but still)

But, yeah, he could've taken a break. Still, if that was really Starfire and the Titans never existed, she would have been part of the team... I don't see that happening.

#35 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: could be, but space wouldn't explain.....whatever Nightwing is wearing......unless.......Is there a disco planet in the DCU?

#36 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@ReVamp: could be, but space wouldn't explain.....whatever Nightwing is wearing......unless.......Is there a disco planet in the DCU?

Lmao. Nah, they may be undercover or some ish. He might have changed because of the Planet culture. I don't know, it don't seem fake.

#37 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@BlackArmor said:

Lmao. Nah, they may be undercover or some ish. He might have changed because of the Planet culture. I don't know, it don't seem fake.

If it is it's certainly the most convincing fake I've seen the Static and Red Devil ones were both fairly obvious...........

I guess we'll see, I hope it's not real though there are too many characters with virtually no development now as is

#38 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

I hope it's not real though there are too many characters with virtually no development now as is

Yes, yes, but Starfire!

#39 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

Yes, yes, but Starfire!

Indeed, your argument rings true......I do wonder if they would use reboot or pre-reboot Starfire

#40 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@ReVamp said:

Yes, yes, but Starfire!

Indeed, your argument rings true......I do wonder if they would use reboot or pre-reboot Starfire

Preboot, most likely.

#41 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: probably more of a mix, prreboot characterization with post reboot power levels

#42 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
@X9 said:

@@Nighthunter said:

@X9 said:

Well, when the former leader of the team left to "join forces with the dark side", someone qualified had to take his place. I'm pretty sure that person was Dick, and I don't think he would abandon the team in such a "tough" situation. (now we all know it's fake, but still)

But, yeah, he could've taken a break. Still, if that was really Starfire and the Titans never existed, she would have been part of the team... I don't see that happening.

He could have left before Aqualad. Maybe the leaving of Aqualad was what actually made Dick return
#43 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@ReVamp: probably more of a mix, prreboot characterization with post reboot power levels

Yeah, they depower everyone.

#44 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: Not true, the Bat-Glare retains it's full power

#45 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

Bull. Batman:TAS glare was 10 times more powerful!

#46 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@BlackArmor said:

Bull. Batman:TAS glare was 10 times more powerful!

True, but to be fair everything in TAS was 10 times more powerful except the animation

#47 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

It's fake. Starfire is based off several other character's models.

#48 Posted by cattlebattle (12590 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cafeterialoca said:

It's fake. Starfire is based off several other character's models.

explain the background, I would normally agree that its a manipulation only that background has never appeared before, there is one similar in "Happy New Year" but it doesn't have all the detail like Vandal Savage and a Krolotean picture.....

If that is some photo manip....its really good.
#49 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

its a fan art, one of those computer screens is taken from "Salvage"

when Superboy is briefing Blue Beetle on mission when they were going after Intergang.

#50 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: Probably just some grabs of other monitor screens throughout the show and laid out like that. Because there is no reason why Dick will ever wear that awful costume.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.