Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Speculating....

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cattlebattle

Now, this poster was actually declared non-canon, but upon further questioning, one of the producers revealed that all the characters in the poster will show up....after visiting some other discussion threads, I found a higher quality image and some really plausible ideas  

No Caption Provided

Now, First from left to right, is Wondergirl.......the character designs match
    The archer is....Speedy...as in "real" Roy possibly, look at the right arm..... looks like something is attached where a certain stump would have been
    Tim Drake....gauntlets and cape give it away
    Static!....look closely, the guy is wearing a hood...and it appears to be the brim of a hat sticking out at the top, this is exactly what Static original design looked like, hoodie with a baseball hat  

No Caption Provided

Blue Beetle, the back antenna give it away, although this image is old, his design was probably considered, but updated.
    Impulse...you can tell the larger goggles on his face and the floppier, longer hair.

I am just speculating thats who these guys are...perhaps this will be more of the core team
    AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AweSam

That's very observant, I didn't notice that. Great job.

xfactor26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By xfactor26

Very fascinating ideas, which totally seem to make sense. So do you think that the original members are just going to get phased out and only come back for few select episodes?

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By krspaceT

Better eyes than I have

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By X9

If this is going to be the main team, or at least the one the show will focus most, it's weird that Beastboy isn't there. I thought he'd be part of that new generation.

Anyway, that's cool. I just hope they don't forget all of the other characters XD

Maybe the poster was done to introduce new characters and make fans want to watch the new season. Not exactly because this will be the future team.

Avatar image for underachiever007
    Underachiever007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Underachiever007

If this is all true, then that flushes the "real Roy will turn evil" theory down the drain. He seems to be standing by the team, not against it. It may also lessen the odds of Arrowette showing up. With real Roy, there'll be two active archers on the show (three, if you count Artemis, and they have to do something with her at some point), assuming none of them die, and Clone Roy doesn't choose to retire.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

You have really good eyes because I wouldn't of ever recognized that

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Bestostero

I called all those before except for Roy and Static, but i do see what youre getting at...

I think this is the core team originally when the series was only suppose to be renew for ten episodes, but then that has since change when the number went up, because this was shown much earlier on at sdcc 2011.

Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By Jotham

I'm not so sure about Static, but you might be right.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Skaddix

@Underachiever007 said:

If this is all true, then that flushes the "real Roy will turn evil" theory down the drain. He seems to be standing by the team, not against it. It may also lessen the odds of Arrowette showing up. With real Roy, there'll be two active archers on the show (three, if you count Artemis, and they have to do something with her at some point), assuming none of them die, and Clone Roy doesn't choose to retire.

Well he might start evil for a while.

Static is a maybe though but it looks like it could be assuming they are all in costume. Although given the height difference he has to be several years younger then the rest.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BatteredArmor

The Poster has:

Impulse

Blue Beetle

????????

Tim Drake

Roy Harper (real)

Wonder Girl

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By X9

Miss Martian in those large pants? I don't think so.

Plus, the guy similar to Virgil who The Light captured on "Beneath" was wearing a cap, if I'm not mistaken... this may be a hint.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Bestostero said:

I called all those before except for Roy and Static, but i do see what youre getting at...

I think this is the core team originally when the series was only suppose to be renew for ten episodes, but then that has since change when the number went up, because this was shown much earlier on at sdcc 2011.

I agree, when Invasion was supposed to be a mini series this could have been the team they intended to use....since they were given more options with more episodes, its likely the reason why Greg Weisman said it was non canon,  but also declared that these characters would appear......or whatever. So this doesn't neccessarily mean Roy Harper will not become Arsenal
    Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Skaddix

@X9 said:

Miss Martian in those large pants? I don't think so.

Plus, the guy similar to Virgil who The Light captured on "Beneath" was wearing a cap, if I'm not mistaken... this may be a hint.

Also too short. Could Be Beast Boy in street clothes though.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bestostero

@cattlebattle: i agree completely, and im glad that has change because i love the current lineup and i couldn't imagine how the season could only last 10 episodes!

xfactor26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By xfactor26

I was looking on the cartoon network young justice site and noticed that the only characters listed on the show are nightwing, robin, batgirl, blue beetle, superboy, bumblebee, beast boy and miss martian. So despite the fact that there are clearly more people on the team, do you think this is the core team and everyone else is just extras?

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#17  Edited By the_tree

I hope that's Static, I'll be so excited if it is!

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cattlebattle
    @xfactor26 said:

@cattlebattle I was looking on the cartoon network young justice site and noticed that the only characters listed on the show are nightwing, robin, batgirl, blue beetle, superboy, bumblebee, beast boy and miss martian. So despite the fact that there are clearly more people on the team, do you think this is the core team and everyone else is just extras?

The CN website isn't always right on details, they have a subsite that has their powers listed incorrectly
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bestostero

@cattlebattle said:

@xfactor26 said:

@cattlebattle I was looking on the cartoon network young justice site and noticed that the only characters listed on the show are nightwing, robin, batgirl, blue beetle, superboy, bumblebee, beast boy and miss martian. So despite the fact that there are clearly more people on the team, do you think this is the core team and everyone else is just extras?

The CN website isn't always right on details, they have a subsite that has their powers listed incorrectly

CN website doesn't know anything. Originally they had season 2 Robin's picture under Dick's name.

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By htb106

Yes! Bart's staying on the team!

I think static will be an amazing member of the team.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.