Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

So what about Roy Harper?

Kavahaden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Kavahaden

So at the end of the season they stated that they were going to try to rescue Roy from Cadmus. Now it's invasion and they skipped five years into the future which raises my question did they just leave him in the tube? Plus then there's the clone what ever happened to him? I was looking forward to the team busting into Cadmus and looking for Roy and probably battling Match once again.

Avatar image for greencrapweasel
    greencrapweasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By greencrapweasel

YEAH! and where in the hell is Kid Flash and Artemis!?

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#3  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

*Sigh* You guys do realize that this is a TV show right? Meaning that everything's not going to be explained in the first episode. Just give it time, they'll most likely explain things as the show continues.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Gambit1024

@War Killer said:

*Sigh* You guys do realize that this is a TV show right? Meaning that everything's not going to be explained in the first episode. Just give it time, they'll most likely explain things as the show continues.

This. Cool your jets, everyone. The solicts for the next few episodes are already up, and one of them is a whole episode on what Wally's been up to. As for Artemis, I'm sure that Wally will reference her because they've gotten so... close.

And for Roy, my guess is that Aqualad rescued him somewhere down the line, and Roy became Arsenal.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Bestostero

What the others have said, not everything is gonna be revealed upfront...they can't have a show if everything is answered and tied up neatly in one episode..

but don't fret, everything will get answered and i'm pretty sure they said Young Justice Invasion will not have any filler episodes :)

TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By TheGoldenOne
    @War Killer said:
    This.
    htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By htb106

@Gambit1024 said:

@War Killer said:

This. Cool your jets, everyone. The solicts for the next few episodes are already up, and one of them is a whole episode on what Wally's been up to. As for Artemis, I'm sure that Wally will reference her because they've gotten so... close.

And for Roy, my guess is that Aqualad rescued him somewhere down the line, and Roy became Arsenal.

I didn't realise there was a whole episode for Wally!

Sure, he's not my favourite speedster but any kid flash on the show is great!

Kavahaden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kavahaden

Oh i'm fully aware that not everything would have been answered right away and i knew that from the start but at the same time they probably should have saved him and then did invasion it would have been more logical in my opinion.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#9  Edited By papad1992

@War Killer said:

Is your avatar pic Old Sokka from the legend of Korra series? Gotta admit that that did catch me by surprise when I watched that episode. Same goes to Toph! I had to like rewind three times and play it in slow motion then pause and study it thinking "Man, that's weird!"

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@War Killer said:

Makes sense, agreed

Avatar image for greencrapweasel
    greencrapweasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By greencrapweasel

@Gambit1024 said:

@War Killer said:

AWESOME!!!!! I'm really hoping to find out soon about Wally and Artemis

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By sethysquare

I'm more interested to know whats happening to Roy than what is happening to artemis and wally.

Kavahaden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kavahaden

With any luck we will find out soon but i'm sure they will explore into what's going on with Miss Martian more since last weeks episode

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Bestostero

@sethysquare said:

I'm more interested to know whats happening to Roy than what is happening to artemis and wally.

same here! although i do want to find out about all of them, including Aqualad, soon!

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

It seems like in future episodes we will find out what happen to Roy, Artemis, Kid Flash, and Aqualad. I hope they tell us sooner than later

Kavahaden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Kavahaden

My guess is that Roy became Arsenal, Wally will becoming Flash i imagine in future episodes but for Aqualad and Artemis i'm really not sure what will happen.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Kavahaden said:

My guess is that Roy became Arsenal, Wally will becoming Flash i imagine in future episodes but for Aqualad and Artemis i'm really not sure what will happen.

Aqualad became Black Manta Jr.

Artemis I don't know.

And Arrow probably stayed Arrow

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By sethysquare

oh gosh spoilers

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Salvage explains this

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.