Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

So, I think

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By X9

That perhaps Rachel is going to marry Black Lightening.

Why?

Not sure, just a guess.

krspaceT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By krspaceT

@X9: Always had that vibe too

wisesonAC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By wisesonAC

@krspaceT: @X9: This not going to happen. For one rocket...Raquel(not Rachel) is app. 20 after the five year time skip. black lightning is over forty and in the comics already has two kids close to rockets age.Also,the person Raquel is likely gonna marry is somebody not introduced. because 1.she hasn't even had enough character development to development love interests. besides the forced aqualad thing. which i would have loved if they actually did something with it and set it up properly.2. the only other two people that she has had "something" with were static/ Virgil Hawkins its highly hinted at in the comics.but highly improbable seeing as she announced her marriage before static was introduced on the show. and noble. he is the father of her child. Amistad.

im honestly confused at why you would think the rocket and black lightning would get married. could you explain? and i hope this isnt "a he black she black thing" because that's entirely overused and is so stupid sometimes.

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By X9

: Well, I read somewhere (Ask Greg, maybe) that Black Lightening is 25 in season 2. As Rachel is 22, I thought it could be a hint. Plus, he's part of the Team. She's been a member so they probably had contact before...maybe that's when they fell in love.

I wish we at least get to see the characters mentioning Kaldur and Rachel's relationship (as it's been said that they dated for a while, but it didn't last). It sucks how Kaldur is the one who always risks the most for the Team and gets nothing for it. His biggest love died, he couldn't make things last with Rachel, now he'll be seen as a traidor, so no girl will approache him... in fact, even his mentor won't approache him for a while.

But I wouldn't mind an unexpected pair for Rach :)

wisesonAC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By wisesonAC

@X9: @X9 said:

: Well, I read somewhere (Ask Greg, maybe) that Black Lightening is 25 in season 2. As Rachel is 22,I thought it could be a hint.

B.L. does seems to be a bit younger "28" according to the wiki. http://youngjustice.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Lightning guess they going the nu52 route.

also rocket is like i said is 20.http://youngjustice.wikia.com/wiki/Rocket. AND her name is not Rachel! its Raquel.

how could them being eight years apart be any hint of a romantic relationship?

@X9 said:

: Plus, he's part of the Team. She's been a member so they probably had contact before...maybe that's when they fell in love.

black lightning is not apart of the team.he is apart of the JL. you are grasping at air.there has been no formal or informal meeting of the two so far.so a romantic pairing out of thin air is highly unlikely.

@X9 said:

:

I wish we at least get to see the characters mentioning Kaldur and Rachel's relationship (as it's been said that they dated for a while, but it didn't last).

i wish they would have shown Kaldur and Raquel more period. and have a link? its mostly implied that they dated.

@X9 said:

It sucks how Kaldur is the one who always risks the most for the Team and gets nothing for it. His biggest love died, he couldn't make things last with Rachel, now he'll be seen as a traidor, so no girl will approache him... in fact, even his mentor won't approache him for a while.

But I wouldn't mind an unexpected pair for Rach :)

some of that is true. some is speculation and again i cant stress this enough her name is Raquel.

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By X9

: Ugh, sorry, I was doing other things while I was typing so I mistook the name.

Anyway, chill, dude ¬¬

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#7  Edited By Black_Claw

Eh, highly doubt she's dating Black Lightning. Maybe we'll eventually find out who the lucky guy is when YJ resumes in January. But I think of the girls said during the bridal shower that Rocket is pregnant as well so maybe the fiancé is Wise Son since he's a teen father in the comics. Just a thought.

wisesonAC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By wisesonAC

@Black_Claw: she was not pregnant then. she was a teen mom. so in yj universe she had her son Amistad over the time skip.they mentioned in the comic.

there is no chance for the fiance to be wise son.for alotta reasons. a few being .he has a son to an entirely different woman.same with rocket amastads father is noble.2.he hasnt been introduced and it just frankly isnt gonna happen like that.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Just because they're both black? Nothing in the show has even lead to a theory that she's dating Black Lightning.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.