Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Season 2 Theories

xfactor26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By xfactor26

So I love throwing theories around about the shows that I watch and I thought I would share some with y’all and hear what y’all theories are. So to kick off the theories:

The first that needs to be address is the “One will rise. One will fall. One will die” tagline for the YJ: Legacy game. I think it is safe to say that Aqualad is the member who has fallen but who are the other two? Before episode 4 “Salvage” it seemed pretty clear that Artemis and Wally were the other two with Wally rising to become Flash and Artemis biting the bullet. But “Salvage” blew that way out of the water. So now who could it be? My guess is that Tempest and Tula die in a mission allowing Tempest (the only one on the team in the game, according the game site) to be the death but Tula’s death sends Aqualad to the dark side.

Another possibility is that this Robin could be Jason Todd and he dies at the end of the game. Tim Drake in the season opener seemed a little too timid as part of the team to have been a part of it for any long period of time.

As for the hero that rises, I cannot think of a current roster member who has risen. Since the tagline refers to what is happening in the game and all is said and done by the end of it. So the character that has risen should have risen already.

What are y’all thoughts? Sound off below!

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Bestostero

I always thought it was just Robin(Dick) rises to becoming the new leader and as Nightwing, Aqualad falls, Tula dies.

i guess it could also mean Red Arrow clone falling from grace and living in shambles... it could've been Zatanna or Rocket rising to the ranks of Justice League but I doubt it since it say "One will rise" and technically two of them gain Justice League membership...

viin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By viin

i agree

Rise-Dick Grayson

Fall-Kaldur

Die-Tula

I think its going to be something between the 2 leader characters and with kaldur taking the fall its gotta be dick that will be the one to rise. i would almost guess that a final battle or boss battle will be between dick and kaldur in the game.

I dont think we will see jason todd...if anything not this season or even the next(if possible)....and i think he would show up as red hood and never was on the young justice team. If they plan on introducing starfire at some point they could team roy, jason, and kori up to be the outlaws...

xfactor26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By xfactor26

So what makes Tula join the team? From what I have seen, I agree with y'alls picks but I am curious on why Tempest or Tula would join the team on land.

I cannot wait until the game comes out or for the show to elaborate more on what has happen in the last five years!

do you think that they will actually bring the Outlaws into the show? That would be a lot of people and teams to focus on in a 30 min show, especially with the expansion of YJ.

How do you think Wally and Artemis are going to come back into the game?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cattlebattle
    @xfactor26: They would probably join the team due to their friendship with Kaldur
    ReclaimerM3GTR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ReclaimerM3GTR

I think it's weird it has to do with Tula considering, she was in an single episode and like 3(???) issues of the YJ comic so far?

xfactor26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xfactor26

so Nightwing or someone will come to them to inform them about Kaldur dark side and they will join up to stop him?

What about the next episode "Bloodlines" which is suppose to be focused all on the Flash family? Could that be what brings Wally in and then Artemis dons the quiver when the aliens finally decide to attack the planet?

Exia009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Exia009

Hmm interesting theories so far among the more obvious notions. But if they somehow decide to add the Outlaws, which I am now thinking is actually plausible to an extent, they would have to seriously detract from the Team, because for this season they had to get rid of the JL in order to focus on all the members the Team has (which I think is 10, and the mere fact that I've lost count is not a good thing). @xfactor26 said:

How do you think Wally and Artemis are going to come back into the game?

Well, I think EVERYONE knows how Wally's going to come back. But I semi-hope they make room for Artemis on the JL team or as a senior member of the Team.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cattlebattle
    @ReclaimerM3GTR said:

I think it's weird it has to do with Tula considering, she was in an single episode and like 3(???) issues of the YJ comic so far?

How do you mean??

The show only covers a specific time period of the characters lives, Tula has known Kaldur for a long time, and its unspecified how long she was part of the team during the 5 years
    cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cattlebattle
    @xfactor26 said:

@cattlebattle so Nightwing or someone will come to them to inform them about Kaldur dark side and they will join up to stop him?

What about the next episode "Bloodlines" which is suppose to be focused all on the Flash family? Could that be what brings Wally in and then Artemis dons the quiver when the aliens finally decide to attack the planet?

We don't know if he is fully evil as of yet, he could pull a Darth Vader......or he could be a spy, you have to figure he has a lot of information that could be used to crush the heroes

I think the reason Wally comes back will be similar to the comics, Barry Allen will die, Wally will take his place and have Bart as his protege
    Avatar image for underachiever007
    Underachiever007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Underachiever007

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@cattlebattle said:
    @xfactor26 said:

@cattlebattle so Nightwing or someone will come to them to inform them about Kaldur dark side and they will join up to stop him?

We don't know if he is fully evil as of yet, he could pull a Darth Vader......or he could be a spy, you have to figure he has a lot of information that could be used to crush the heroes I think the reason Wally comes back will be similar to the comics, Barry Allen will die, Wally will take his place and have Bart as his protege
    I don't think Kaldur is playin spy however I do think he will be like Darth Vader...except he'll turn good when he finds out Black Manta killed Tula...that's my guess.

He could be a spy. He doesn't seem to have revealed the true identities of Wally and Superboy to the Light. They could have made great use of both of those. The latter would definitely do some heavy damage; it could lead to the Light discovering Superman's real identity.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Underachiever007 said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

@cattlebattle said:
    @xfactor26 said:

We don't know if he is fully evil as of yet, he could pull a Darth Vader......or he could be a spy, you have to figure he has a lot of information that could be used to crush the heroes I think the reason Wally comes back will be similar to the comics, Barry Allen will die, Wally will take his place and have Bart as his protege
    I don't think Kaldur is playin spy however I do think he will be like Darth Vader...except he'll turn good when he finds out Black Manta killed Tula...that's my guess.

He could be a spy. He doesn't seem to have revealed the true identities of Wally and Superboy to the Light. They could have made great use of both of those. The latter would definitely do some heavy damage; it could lead to the Light discovering Superman's real identity.

He knows a lot more than that, he has had access to all kinds of JL information, and according to the episode Targets, he knows the identity of Martian Manhunter and possibly Supermans as well
    Underachiever007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Underachiever007

@cattlebattle: Also, just a thought, Roy didn't seem overly concerned about his "best friend" going evil. It seemed to kind of come out of nowhere when Aqualad called him that in Auld Acquaintances, but I find it a little weird that they just abandoned it. Especially given Roy's tendency to obsess over anything that goes wrong in his life.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Underachiever007: Indeed, although, Roy does have his own fair share of problems and he actually did mention Aqualad in the last episode
    Underachiever007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Underachiever007

@cattlebattle said:

@Underachiever007: Indeed, although, Roy does have his own fair share of problems and he actually did mention Aqualad in the last episode

Yeah, but it was just a little passing reference. Clone Roy seems to almost enjoy moping. I'm surprised there hasn't been a comment along the lines of "my one true friend betrayed us. Woe is me," yet.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Underachiever007 said:

@cattlebattle said:

Yeah, but it was just a little passing reference. Clone Roy seems to almost enjoy moping. I'm surprised there hasn't been a comment along the lines of "my one true friend betrayed us. Woe is me," yet.

well, in his defense, things did turn out pretty crappy for him...he found out he was a clone whose soul purpose was to betray the League and his friends
    xfactor26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By xfactor26

I can totally see a Darth Vader turn around for Aqualad, especially when whatever big bad incident his dad and the light will do against the teams.

: you bring up a very interesting point on how is it that the Light do not know a lot more very useful knowledge about YJ and JL teams? Aqualad knew a lot of about both teams that it would make sense for him to reveal that information to his dad. But there has been no clues that he has done so.

As for Roy, I think they are just starting his story but he does not feel like any of the YJ are his friends because he is not the real Roy Harper. So he would not feel the need to go help Aqualad especially with the real Roy MIA.

Do y'all think that the JL members will be back in time to help out Earth in the attack? Do y'all believe there will be an all out fight for Earth?

RedOwl_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#18  Edited By RedOwl_1

RIse: Dick, Fall: Kaldur/Roy , Die: Tula.

oraclefyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By oraclefyre

Die: Bart Allen (Flash) - Wally will come out of retirement and become the new Flash.

Fall: Aqualad

Rise: Nightwing, possibly Roy though.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cattlebattle
    @oraclefyre said:

Die: Bart Allen (Flash) - Wally will come out of retirement and become the new Flash.

?? he is still alive though?? The game takes place before the second season
    oraclefyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By oraclefyre

@cattlebattle: oh, good point. I fogot. It must be the death of Tula then.

TheAnnihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22  Edited By TheAnnihilator

@oraclefyre said:

Fall: Aqualad

Rise: Nightwing, possibly Roy though.

Takes place before the time-skip.

xfactor26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By xfactor26

Interesting thought. I had not thought about Bart being the one to die. I could totally see that... My only possible con is that the tagline is for the game and from what I can tell everything (rise, fall, and die) should have all happened by the time the game ended. Which I do not think Bart is died yet, but we do not know. This con also goes towards Nightwing because the game promos make it looks like he is Nightwing before the game starts.

I was rewatching the season finally and a thought occurred to me. At the end of the fighting Savage said that they still need to the League, so my thought is, are they doing a secret invasion arc that marvel did? Which essentially is the big bads use the league to cause an intergalactic incident that causes the big hitters to go off planet. Then they have another enemy attack the world and with the big hitters gone, it seems hopeless. But then the Light intervenes and save the day and gain a lot of public praise and power. Lex becomes president and things go downhill from there. Invasion (it is only suppose to be 10 episodes right?) ends with the Light in power, the League out of favor, the big hitters still off planet, and the YJ with what is left of the League to figure out how to handle the mess.

What y’all think? Plausible?

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Skaddix

Totally Possible for S3. Pretty Darn Good Hook as well. Unlikely for season 2 though. I think they expanded so all of S2 is about the invasion.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jnr6Lil

None died so far

xfactor26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By xfactor26

Has it been confirmed that season 2 is all invasion?

xfactor26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By xfactor26

So we have some new tidbits to work with. Obviously something big goes down that causes the future to become dystopian. Impulse thought it was Barry dying but clearly that is not the case. had a great thought on a different thread that it is whatever neutron's gear/power was and what caused him to go boom. It looks like it is something that the aliens have come up with or designed, which is from the hand of the light.

Next week it looks like Artemis may or may not be continuing her hero gig, whether it is injury, death, or retirement. Some think it is a protege she will be getting others think just her leaving. What do y'all think?

Another thought, they have been adding new characters and it seems that they are phasing out the older characters. Do y'all think that they will create a core group more similar to the teen titans or do y'all think that they will continue to try and integrate the new with the old?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.