Screencaps for Finale

#1 Posted by nmiller1939 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

A few images have been released for the finale: http://yjfanvids.tumblr.com/post/45200912917/endgame-images-how-to-give-a-fandom-mixed#notes

Looks like the Justice League will definitely be back by the end of the episode, and, since we know from a recent interview that there are two new JL members at the end, I'm betting Superboy and Miss Martian are the newest members.

#2 Posted by cattlebattle (12672 posts) - - Show Bio

Fascinating.

It looks like it will be unfulfilling.

#3 Posted by srk12 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm, it does seem like it will be Superboy and Miss Martian. I'm guess Virgil will be the new team member.

#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Nightwing and Miss Martian honestly, specially with Dick giving team leadership back to Aqualad.

#5 Posted by srk12 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

I do hope that the finale is not character centric. I know it was meant to be a season finale, not a series finale but I hope we get to see everyone fight. Sort of like 'Summit'.

#6 Posted by Tohoma (1402 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a bit disappointed that it seems as if Blue Beetle will get more screen time, but I guess its natural since the latter half of this season's focus was on the Reach. I just wished they gave some of the other team members some attention like Wonder girl (who at one point I forgot that she was on the team). But hey I guess that's what happens when you add a buttload of characters all at once. It also seems that Conner and Miss Martian are getting back together. I honestly don't think that they should get back together on the basis of what Miss Martian did to him in the past. Well on the bright side at least Static will be in this episode.

#7 Posted by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope that Superboy and Miss M, plus Nightwing, will remain in the team. Is they're place, and honestly Aqualad who will lead, the ones he never really met?

Anyway , fur sure is that the end will still let a world open..a world who will never exist cause of CN not renewing this show.

#8 Posted by srk12 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Well the voice credits for the episode on imdb include all of the original six members, Blue Beetle, Wondergirl, Virgil, Batman, Superman, Flash, Vandal, Black Beetle, and the Reach scientist. So at least the original team will be in the action. It is likely that this does not include all the voice acting for the episode since imdb is not the most accurate source.

#9 Posted by Mojo65 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

@jasontodd7: Yeah that does actually seem like kinda an uncool move, just leaving Aqualad to lead a bunch of people many of which he does not or barely knows.

Anyway if Barry dies as some speculate then I think it'll be Wally and Artemis joining the league if not then Conner and M'Gann or they could throw a curve ball and introduce some random characters or hell have Green Beetle join the league.

As for Conner and M'Ganns relationship I am not one to say "o she/he doesn't deserve Insert here" or to say any action is entirely unforgivable but I will say that I hope they don't have them get together here simply because that would mean most of the heavy reconciliation and re blossoming of their romance happened off-screen which would just make it unsatisfying and out of nowhere. Just have them be on good terms and friendly again their shippers can do the rest in their heads.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.