Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Roy's clone?

Came2Play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Came2Play

What did Roy's clone mean when he said, "Write me off, or don't, either way... blow." ???

CFxRenaissance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CFxRenaissance

Good question, I was wondering the same thing. Maybe it was a dirty remark O.o

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Bestostero

Probably meant something like blow off (go away, leave me alone).

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By X9

To sum up, he doesn't want to see Green Arrow and the rest of the folks snooping around his business anymore.

Came2Play

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Came2Play

@X9 said:

To sum up, he doesn't want to see Green Arrow and the rest of the folks snooping around his business anymore.

Logically that's what I thought too, but I didn't want to risk it being some secret message or something lol

Lt_Smash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lt_Smash

I have it marked as a heroin reference since he does have a drug problem in the comics but since it is a kids show probably not. The only other thing that made me think that was your body was a temple. But as usual we can all agree that it sucks to be Roy Harper

Avatar image for underachiever007
    Underachiever007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Underachiever007

This whole episode was basically a long, coded metaphor for drug addiction.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AweSam

I'm sure the clone's going to die. Roy Harper lost his arm in the shoe just as he did in the comics. I don't see two Roy's.

JonesDeini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By JonesDeini

@Bestostero: Bingo

YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By YoggSaron

@AweSam said:

I'm sure the clone's going to die. Roy Harper lost his arm in the shoe just as he did in the comics. I don't see two Roy's.

Doubtful. Who says there can't be two Roys? Who said they have to be on the same side? One could be the hero, Red Arrow, and the other the villain Arsenal. Besides, why would the one we've been following for over a year now, the one with all the character development, and the baby, be the one who's killed off even if one had to be. It doesn't matter if the one we know is a clone. Who cares about real Roy? We don't know him and he doesn't need to replace an established character.

This is not directed at you specifically but I am fascinated as to why the Young Justice fandom seems to be obsessed with killing people off. Everyone thought Artemis was going to die, everyone thought Aqualad was going to die, everyone thought Wally was going to die, everyone thought Red Arrow was going to die, etc. Why kill people off when it only reduces your ability to tell stories?

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AweSam

@YoggSaron said:

@AweSam said:

Doubtful. Who says there can't be two Roys? Who said they have to be on the same side? One could be the hero, Red Arrow, and the other the villain Arsenal. Besides, why would the one we've been following for over a year now, the one with all the character development, and the baby, be the one who's killed off even if one had to be. It doesn't matter if the one we know is a clone. Who cares about real Roy? We don't know him and he doesn't need to replace an established character.

If they're going to kill off a character, they're taking someone we've come to know. I think it would be smart killing clone off to introduce the real Roy.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By evilvegeta74

What about the clones kid with Jade?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cattlebattle
    @YoggSaron said:

This is not directed at you specifically but I am fascinated as to why the Young Justice fandom seems to be obsessed with killing people off. Everyone thought Artemis was going to die, everyone thought Aqualad was going to die, everyone thought Wally was going to die, everyone thought Red Arrow was going to die, etc. Why kill people off when it only reduces your ability to tell stories?

LOL, this is because before the first season started, there was a preview of the show that included an interview with the shows producers where Greg Weisman said "not everyone is going to make it".....this immediately lead to rampant speculation that, even though never specifically stated, someone was going to die........ and no one did.

I don't know why people are so obsessed with it this season though, Its already known that Tula died, and we all know Barry Allens fate in the comic, assuming that they won't make Wally become Kid Flash again being as he is about 21 years of age now...that is, if he comes back to being a hero at all. I would say they have enough death already. 

Given this show is a mash up of Teen Titans and Young Justice comics and Teen Titans have the most casualties out of any comic team, a lot of that has to do with too many unapparent characters, which most of them they likely just wouldn't introduce in the series to save time
    herrweis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By herrweis

@Lt_Smash:

Blow isnt a herion reference it's a cocaine reference.but regardless he didnt mean it as a drug reference anyway.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@YoggSaron said:

@AweSam said:

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.