Red hood

#1 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6178 posts) - - Show Bio

Arsenal ran out of the watchtower to somewhere i have a feeling red hoods coming up real soon or am i the only one

#2 Posted by PrinceIMC (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think they're going to have the time to bring back Jason Todd and sneak Red Hood into Young Justice before the series is over. I like to think that the Under the Red Hood movie could be set in the Young Justice universe (though there would be a few things that don't line up.) Batman could have trained Jason Todd in the five year gap between seasons 1 and 2 and Jason comes back as the Red Hood after season 2.

#3 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not quite following how Arsenal fleeing the tower could bring in Red Hood... could you explain your thoughts on that a little more?

#4 Edited by Fallen_Crippled (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

Series is almost over. Doubt they will do that. Maybe Arsenal went to go save Sphere lol. It did get sucked out into space...

#5 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller: They already said Jason wont appear in season 2 so forget about

#6 Posted by darktiger (4580 posts) - - Show Bio

@ULTRAstarkiller said:

Arsenal ran out of the watchtower to somewhere i have a feeling red hoods coming up real soon or am i the only one

he might

#7 Posted by cattlebattle (12779 posts) - - Show Bio

The episode "The Hunt" seems to indicate that a band of "misfits" will rescue the team, It will likely consist of Arsenal, and the runaways........no Red Hood, his back story would garner a whole episode, its too late in the game

#8 Posted by frozenedge (1235 posts) - - Show Bio

How did you get Red Hood from all of that? If anything Arsenal's more than likely running to the League

#9 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6178 posts) - - Show Bio

@frozenedge: Cause i figured he was running away from all that and he was gonna loose himself like in the outlaws u know the rest

#10 Posted by Teerack (6364 posts) - - Show Bio

They probably would have hood if they weren't getting canceled :\

#11 Posted by danhimself (22552 posts) - - Show Bio

he wasn't on the Watchtower either....they were still on War World

#12 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

Only like 2-3 episodes left this season.

#13 Posted by jasontodd7 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

The episode "The Hunt" seems to indicate that a band of "misfits" will rescue the team, It will likely consist of Arsenal, and the runaways........no Red Hood, his back story would garner a whole episode, its too late in the game

And working for luthor again? I don't think that Arsenal is that naive

#14 Posted by cattlebattle (12779 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasontodd7 said:

@cattlebattle said:

And working for luthor again? I don't think that Arsenal is that naive

I am sure he will have a reason
#15 Posted by TheCannon (18745 posts) - - Show Bio

Only 5 episodes left. I doubt Red Hood will appear. I think he could appear if there was a Season 3, but there won't be :(

And how did you get Red Hood from that?

#16 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

ooh... sounds like the Outlaws to me!

#17 Posted by gridde (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightflash said:

@ULTRAstarkiller: They already said Jason wont appear in season 2 so forget about

^This. The memorial cameo is all we're gonna get of Jason, according to the producers.

I reckon Deathstroke's role in this season could have been easily filled by Red Hood (with none of the heroes aware that he was actually Todd), with almost zero changes to the story required. Woulda been cool to see.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.