QUESTION!

#1 Edited by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

What happened to Match? He was something I hoped that would be used further down the line in Season 2 of Young Justice, but apparently not.

Season 3 would have been nice.

Also what happened to Red Arrow (clone of the real Roy, Arsenal)? After the rescue of himself, that was it! Or was he in the panoramic shot of both the JLA and the Young Justice teams in the last episode, Endgame!?

#2 Posted by SoA (4707 posts) - - Show Bio

didnt he just run off after their fight? lol they could have worked him to be H'el if there was a season 3 . this weekend sucked . lol

#3 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to add What Happened to Red Arrow?

(+)

#4 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yung ANcient One said:

I want to add What Happened to Red Arrow?

(+)

Ooh I'll add that in too!!

#5 Posted by YoungJustice (6693 posts) - - Show Bio

Match was put back in cyro-stasis right? Red Arrow was seen in that group I think, but he didn't have any lines.

#6 Posted by Theorder14 (1368 posts) - - Show Bio
@papad1992
Match appeared in the comics, he fought against Batgirl >.>
#7 Posted by RedRobin183 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

We see what happens to the Roys but they were present in the panoramic shot of the heroes.

#8 Posted by confirukia (219 posts) - - Show Bio

To be onest i dont think they ended endgame very well

the art seemed of

it wasnt as good as the other episodes

#9 Posted by Teerack (5426 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yung ANcient One: @papad1992: Red Arrow is with his daughter putting the hero stuff behind him. Saving the real Roy was the last thing he wanted to do.

#10 Posted by BlackWind (5663 posts) - - Show Bio

Clone Roy was in the group. Honestly, this should have been a hour long episode. Too much stuff, not enough time. We couldn't even mourn Wally properly.

#11 Posted by TheCannon (17984 posts) - - Show Bio

I already asked about Match the other day. Project Match?

No clue for Red Arrow though. He briefly appeared in Satisfaction, then disappeared until a non-speaking background cameo in Endgame.

#12 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedRobin183 said:

We see what happens to the Roys but they were present in the panoramic shot of the heroes.

So he was in that panoramic shot... ok, I must have not seen him! Too much to take in. I was actually staring at Blue Devil the entire time, wishing that they would have introduced Kid Devil!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.