Predictions for the final episode?

#1 Edited by srk12 (84 posts) - - Show Bio

Just one week left before the show is officially over. What are your predictions for the episode?

Obviously the Reach and BB will be defeated. That storyline is bound to be wrapped up. Not sure what role the Light will play. As far as I could tell, only Klarion and Savage are aboard the war world. Maybe they will come back and attack earth with the other light members. The justice league will clearly return before the end of the episode. I don't think the MM and Superboy thing will be resolved. I thought the conversation between KF and Impulse was interesting. Obvious set up for Bart to become KF but I wonder if its also set up for Wally to become Flash. Maybe Barry retires because he's about to be a father and leaves Wally with the responsibility of Flash. This is keeping in mind that there must have had a plan for season 3 and having Wally actually retire again seems counterproductive. I'm sure the Light won't be captured since they seem to be the show's main villains. With the show not having planned to end at the end of season 2 and the hinted link with Darkseid, I'm sure that their story won't be wrapped up.

#2 Posted by pokemonmon (47 posts) - - Show Bio

yea based on todays episode it wont be wrapped up but at least alot of storylines will be resolved. it wouldve been nice to seen the runaways in this episode hopefully they will be in the next

#3 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

my prediction will be that it shall be the last episode of the series, did i win? :D

#4 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14595 posts) - - Show Bio

@DH69:

#5 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

@DH69:

ugh, all that work for nothing!

#6 Posted by Nightwing_Beyond (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that Nightwing has relinquished his role as leader, next episode I bet he'll cut loose and bring out a can of escrima whoop-azz in the field.

#7 Posted by krspaceT (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

Epicness with a hit of Wildstorm

#8 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightwing_Beyond said:

Now that Nightwing has relinquished his role as leader, next episode I bet he'll cut loose and bring out a can of escrima whoop-azz in the field.

#9 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

I can tell you: Sh*t is going down.

#10 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing the alien invasion stuff will be tied up nicely, but The Light stuff won't be.

#11 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Reach plot to blow up the earth will have to be stopped by the Young Justice and Runaways. Light is probably planning to use Warworld to destroy the Justice League members on trial on Rimbor. Justice league will be needed to put Mongul back in charge of Warworld. Light will escape since they are working with Godfrey and Darkseid.

#12 Posted by Black_Claw (2972 posts) - - Show Bio

My guess is that it will end in one big epic fight to the finish with the team and runaways fighting the reach and light. And plus the Justice League pulling a big damn heroes moment.

#13 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2633 posts) - - Show Bio

I expect Kyle Rayner due to the mention of the Green Lantern Corps coming. In one episode, the second one of Invasion I think, they already confirmed that Hal, John, and Guy are all off planet and helping the JLA clear their name. If so, that means 2814 is without a Lantern at the moment, meaning that they should've brought in Kyle a while ago. That being said I would so love it if we got to see him in the last episode. It would really be enough to make me happy about it being the last if Kyle got a moment to shine and such. He didn't even have that in the DCAU, where he was just a fusion of Hal Jordan.

#14 Posted by Mojo65 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I don't think the Vandal Savage thing is going to be resolved. The Reach are gonna be beaten though. Superboy and Miss Martian if they get anything probably have a sort of moment like the last moment beyond John and Shayera in JLU, only more open ended since there is no future child.

Barry might just die, Im half expecting he will. If he doesn't then I think Wally just stays retired.

All in all it'll be less neatly wrapped than JLU but more neat that Teen Titans deliberate nonending.

#15 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

It'll be anticlimactic.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.