PLEASE, STRAIGHT ANSWERS ARE NEEDED ON YJ CANCELLATION!

#1 Posted by Nightflame (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, so I am totally worried about this whole cancellation thing, and I'm not getting any straight answers about if there is any way at all that it might be saved. And if there is, what are the chances that it WILL be saved? PLEASE, my personal research has gotten me nowhere, and someone out there must know something. How is it looking for Young Justice's future?

#2 Posted by StrangeMan (411 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if i recall i believe a producer of GL:TAS said that the shows are indeed getting cancelled, and i don't think there's any way around it.

It's sad, but the shows are just not giving enough of a profit.

#3 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

@StrangeMan said:

Well, if i recall i believe a producer of GL:TAS said that the shows are indeed getting cancelled, and i don't think there's any way around it.

#4 Posted by Samimista (20717 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jnr6Lil said:

@StrangeMan said:

Unfortunately this. I didn't watch Young Justice regularly but whenever I saw it on I enjoyed it. Very well written cartoon.

#5 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

@Samimista: Well I think they share the same time slot with JLU on Vortex hence the low ratings.

#6 Posted by IamGog (296 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nightflame: I hate to be a jerk, but no. You can't save it. I tried to save code geass, wolverine and the xmen, aladdin series,merlin bbc,avengers earths mighest heroes, and spectacular spiderman. They just don't care, I mean cartoon network is like Disney.What is easier for them to make money. Blame cgi,it destroyed 2d.

#7 Edited by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

In the same way Family guy got back on air, I don't think WarnerBros would object to bringing it back to air if there were ENOUGH SALES IN EPISODE BUYING and MERCHANDISE.

Otherwise this show that everyone's supposedly liking that much yet watching it online and crying that it makes no sense that it's being cancelled... Well, no comment.

#8 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7705 posts) - - Show Bio

@IamGog said:

@Nightflame: I hate to be a jerk, but no. You can't save it. I tried to save code geass, wolverine and the xmen, aladdin series,merlin bbc,avengers earths mighest heroes, and spectacular spiderman. They just don't care, I mean cartoon network is like Disney.What is easier for them to make money. Blame cgi,it destroyed 2d.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.